PDA

View Full Version : Cannot stress enough how much I love cloth Jedi robes.

2-1B
05-07-2002, 03:39 PM
Hasbro,
You have used wise judgement in making some POTJ figures with cloth capes/robes (Lando comes to mind). I want to reiterate how great these things are, I hope you will use more in the future. Last night I was going through the thousands of dollars worth of toys I bought from you, and came across the mostly useless Episode I accessory packs. But do you remember the sweet cloth robes you threw in? I took the brown one and put it on my Mace Windu, thus eliminating that goofy choc-shell.

He looks teriffic !

His articulated right arm still moves, and the look of the figure is just classier. The picnic blanket / farmer poncho is currently being worn by Biggs Darklighter, but that's only temporary. And I'm certain to find a use for this Darth Maul styled black robe. Maybe Plo Koon Arena Battle will try it on . . .

Your overposed Nikto Jedi could have benefited from such an application, and I must say your Count Dooku figure would be much improved with a cloth black cape.

Please incorporate these into your Saga line.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-07-2002, 07:02 PM
I agree! But sometimes they go cheapo and make cloaks too big or just plain ugly, i.e. AOTC Pilot Obi-Wan. They can do much better, just look at Darth Maul Sith Speeder. That figs' cloak is THE best!!!

:)

Eternal Padawan
05-24-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Anthony Schnieder
Cannot stress enough how much I love cloth Jedi robes.

Whoa. TS, you read my mind.

Maximilian Veers
05-24-2002, 11:13 AM
Right on,I to love the cape that the speeder Maul has on.

Croaker
05-24-2002, 11:35 AM
I'm in.
I think that the cloth robes look so much better.

I enjoy having Maul with the cloth cloak and the sith comm band thingy on his wrist.

Rogue II
05-24-2002, 01:57 PM
I love the cloth robes. Right now I can't put my Ben Kenobi into Luke's Landspeeder without taking off his plastic robe. I put the poncho from the EP1 Tatooine accessory pack onto a Luke. It looks pretty cool.