PDA

View Full Version : now that they have been out for a while, who's...

hango fett
05-07-2002, 07:34 PM
the most common, rarest, and do you have the whole set yet? we have 2 friggin guys to get yet! royal gaurd and taun we! why can i not find them????????

most common in my area...anikan pesaint..(duh). rarest are taun we, royal gaurd, dooku, boba fett (belive it or not, the little has finally run low..), HD anikan, and yoda.

let me know..............................
HF

MikeAndTheBots
05-07-2002, 07:37 PM
Dooku, the royal guard, Yoda, and HD anakin are al pretty rare here. I have a yoda :)
Most common are battle droid, super battle droid, Padme, and OPD Anakin.

Jargo
05-07-2002, 07:39 PM
Shaak Ti, Dooku, Zam Wessel are still only just beginning to appear in the UK. None of them were shipped for the 23rd. Bizarre as that sounds. TRU just started to get Zam in but the others aren't due in yet still. How totally bizarre....... :crazed:

SuperBattleDroid88
05-07-2002, 07:52 PM
All 1-14 are easy to find here.......
I got all 27 right now!!!! :D
The hardest to find is Dooku, Yoda, Anakin HD, and Royal Guard...
Now I just need to start looking for the Bespin Wave!!!! :p

Orn Free Taa
05-07-2002, 08:00 PM
Actually, there are 34 total now (well, 32 EP2 AOTC and 2 EP5 ESB). You're forgetting Wave 4. And, yes, I have them all including all of the background variants (as well as the Anakin OPD variant, the Padme Mole variant, the Luminari "Cloak", the Jango dull armor, et. al). :)

But it wasn't easy, let me tell you. That represents a couple of midnight runs and a half dozen afternoon/evening runs to an average of 10 different stores per run. But at least I'm done until Wave 5 arrives. :D

DrewDewce
05-07-2002, 08:15 PM
I finally found a Yoda today, but that's the first and only time I've seen him around.

Dooku, Yoda, HDAnakin, Royal Guard, and Luminara are the rarest around here.

There's quite a few C3-PO, AnakinOPD, and Amidala's around.

I saw quite a few Taun We figs today. If someone is having problems picking them, up, I'd be happy to trade for a Dooku or something.

Darth Ovori
05-07-2002, 08:15 PM
Here in Holland Dooku is impossible to find...

Battle Droid
05-07-2002, 08:20 PM
I'm glad i got 2 Royal Guards when i did, I hid 3 others though some one found them or Wal-Mart put them back of the pegs one.

I had the chance to get Yoda and Hanger Duel Anakin and passed, now I can't find them anywhere. :(

Dak Powers
05-07-2002, 08:27 PM
Guys, you know Royal Guards are going to get common again? They're shipping with the new waves... There's countless Royal Guards, Taun We, and Luminaras nowadays near me since we got the new waves.

DrewDewce
05-07-2002, 08:50 PM
I haven't seen any Luminaras in a while, but was glad I got her when I did. Wish I'd picked up two, but hey, I figured leave some for other people!

I'm sure she'll turn up again.

Darth-AWT
05-07-2002, 09:39 PM
Dooku, RoyalGuard, Taun We and Boba Fett are the hardest to find on the northside of Houston.

Funny thing I have noticed on my last 2 runs, there are no R2-D2's anywhere.

Another strange thing, I see people all over wanting HD Anakin, but they are all over the place here. at least 10 in every store I have been to in the last week.

JEDIpartner
05-07-2002, 10:18 PM
It seems like Dooku and the Royal Guard are both hard to find here in the Cleveland area. There were few Taun Wes and Luminaras here until mid last week. Now they are EVERYWHERE!!!

Darth Nihilus
05-07-2002, 10:21 PM
Oh God, what isn't rare - HD Ani, Saesee Tinn, Nikto, Luminara, Royal Guard, Yoda, Geo Warrior, Dexter and R2-D2. I'm hopeful though, only one store thus far has gone beyond the first basic wave and I can thus pick up the others.

bigbarada
05-08-2002, 01:16 AM
Aside from Anakin OPD, Padme, Obi-Wan, Threepio, Artoo, Super Battle Droid, Battle Droid, Kit Fisto, Tusken Female, Typho, Shaak Ti, Boba Fett, Plo Koon, Jango KE, Geonosian, Dexter, Clonetrooper, Zam, Saesee, Nikto Jedi and Jar Jar there aren't too many pegwarmers. :rolleyes:

Strangely enough the Reek is completely non-existent over here. Along with the two speeders. I don't think the stores over here even ordered any of them.

Orn Free Taa
05-08-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Darth-AWT
Dooku, RoyalGuard, Taun We and Boba Fett are the hardest to find on the northside of Houston.

Funny thing I have noticed on my last 2 runs, there are no R2-D2's anywhere.

Another strange thing, I see people all over wanting HD Anakin, but they are all over the place here. at least 10 in every store I have been to in the last week.

Where are you looking? :confused: They're everywhere. I was at the Wal Mart off I-45 and Louetta yesterday around lunch time, and they had tons of Royal Guards, Taun We's, Boba Fett's, and I even found a lone Dooku (with his sabre hilt floating loose in the package) there. They also had some collection 2 Wave 4 figures (Endor Rebel Soldier, Massiff, etc.). The Wal Marts along 1960 between 45 and 290 (there's 3 of them) all had Wave 4 figures late Sunday and early Monday. There were still some left as of yesterday as well. I-45 and West Road had squat, though. And Toys R Us in Willowbrook got a bunch of the HTF POTJ (including the Imperial Officer and FX7) figures yesterday. Guess you're not coming far enough north. Get outside the loop! :)

JediDan
05-08-2002, 08:37 AM
Well, around the Minneapolis area the hard ones to find now would be, Count Dooku, Royal Guard, Yoda, HD Anakin, and all the wave 4 figures. I haven't seen a Yoda since 4/23, same with Dooku.

R2-D2
05-08-2002, 08:42 AM
Up here in the midwest, I have found all 27 figures rather easily, with almost all of the backgrounds as well. Didn't find Dexter with the background. Target here seems to open a case a day and it is the Royal Guard, Taun We, Luminari one. Still not warming the pegs, but show up. Most figures are still available, except Boba Fett and Dooku. Dookus were plentiful, but are off the pegs in a day. I work about 6 blocks from TRU, WM, and Target and lunch hasn't been this fun for a long time. I can get some Royal Guards and other figures if you guys want me to. I will send them to you at cost + shipping or trade. Let me know.
R2

Orn Free Taa
05-08-2002, 10:22 PM
I meant to say in my previous post that there were 35 total (33 AOTC, 2 ESB). 36 if you count Jorg Sacul. That's where the 17 BG figs come from - he's one of them. I had to trade for a Dexter w/BG because I didn't pick one up midnight on the 23rd (even though there were several at first) because I hadn't visited this forum yet, and I was thinking that the BG figures would be the more common ones. :rolleyes:

All of them appeared in the north Houston area in varying increments between midnight of April 23rd and Sunday May 4th. All 35. Sacul, I had to get from E-bay. :(

187-Maul
05-09-2002, 06:08 AM
since we only got the first collection of wave 1 you can't really say something here is rare cause it never even appeard
toysrus still has plenty of ALL the first 8 figs

jedi master sal
05-09-2002, 09:22 AM
Dooku was the only one I didn't get on the 23rd. (couldn't find him fast enoughbefore others)

but I just picked him up yesterday along with a Mace. HD ani, yoda, taun we, and royal guards are starting to show up in good numbers.

BTW, i didn't think I would like Yoda but after taking him out, i fing that he has good arm articulation and his "props" are cool. Love that little l/s and the platform thing makes me anxious for the scene in the movie. Can't wait to see Yoda kick some serious tail!