PDA

View Full Version : Future Dooku figs you guys would like to see made?

Battle Droid
05-07-2002, 10:26 PM
Darth Tyrannus (with Sith Lightning, it be sort of like Flash Back Emperor's, but with articulation in it)

Count Dooku (Coruscant) (with knee articulation (and other leg articulation needed for it) so he can bow to his Master like Vader does in TESB, cause I figure he does this in the film, if not wouldn't hurt anything) and some kind of cool pack it, maybe a screen with the " Ultmate Weapon " plans on it, and a cloth cape/robe (whatever he wears)

Deluxe Count Dooku (With Geonosian Speeder)

You guys?

Beast
05-07-2002, 10:36 PM
Count Dooku: Geonosian Arena - Comes with his chair he sits in and watches as Padme, Anakin, and Obi-Wan are about to be sacrificed to the Arena Beasties. If Cinema scenes are really coming back next year, pack him with Poggle the Lesser and Jango Fett w/ Poncho. :)

Count Dooku: Jedi Master - How about a EU version of him, in his Jedi outfit w/ Jedi lightsaber. Heck, he would be more intresting then Maul. Maybe with Qui-Gon Jinn: Padawan Learner. :)

I'll take the Speeder one, and the Hanger Duel version. Only other one I would like to see is a pack in with his ship. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

CooLJoE
05-07-2002, 11:33 PM
The Hangar Duel version is effectively the one we already have.

I'm sure they are doing the Dooku speeder though. With or without dooku, its coming I'm sure of it.

On a side note, if anyone wants a Darth Maul with sith speeder, let me know. My TRU has like 25+ of them for $5. They just can't seem to sell them and I fear they will be tossed eventually. I plan to pick 1 or 2 up for myself at somepoint. Funny enough, a local collector shop has one for sale for $20. Guess he doesn't shop around.

Battle Droid
05-07-2002, 11:41 PM
The Hangar Duel version is effectively the one we already have

True, though we need one with the sith lightning, and for a pack in he could come with the Droid that's on his ship (I forget what it's called)

2-1B
05-08-2002, 01:13 AM
I'd like one with a cloth cape and without leg gimmicks.
2 lightsabers would be great, but I'd like articulation in both wrists. :)

Binksy, that would be a great Cinema Scene!

Jaina Solo
05-21-2002, 06:31 PM
Have to agree on the cloth cape- as long as it doesn't come out as badly as the one on the Obi-Wan 'Bathrobe' Pilot figure looks to be...

187-Maul
05-22-2002, 09:43 AM
I just want a hangar duel one with articulation to hold his saber in both hands and enough articulation to stand in a normal "standing around/walking" pose

DarthMaulSithLord
05-22-2002, 10:00 AM
Count Dooku Hangar Duel:

Articulation: Head, balljointed shoulders, swiveljoints above the elbows, cutjoints in the elbows, wrists, waist, hips, swiveljoint above the knees and cutjoints in the knees.

Accessories: Lightsaber with metal handle and removable blade, cloth cape with real chain, 2 different Force lightning effects and holoprojector with Death Star hologram.

Actions: Press pouch on his side to make ligthsaber slashing moves. Hilt can be attached to belt with magnet. Both hands are made of metal for Force attract action!

Speederbike w/Count Dooku

Articulation: Figure has head, shoulders, elbows, wrists, waist, hips, knees and ankles. Bike has adjustable stabilizers, pedals, and handles.

Accessories: Figure has Lightsaber with metal handle and removable blade, cloth cape with real chain. Bike comes with missile, 2 blast effects and clear display stand.

Actions: Figure's hilt attaches to belt with magnet. Bike features electronic sounds and exhaust lights-up. Insert blast effects on exhaust for added realism. Another button fires a concealed missile.

:D

brentfett
05-22-2002, 12:32 PM
How about making one just like the one they have already except it wouldn't SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEDIpartner
05-22-2002, 12:44 PM
I agree Brent! I would love to see a Dooku without a weird arm or slahy gimmick. Just a BASIC Basic figure... with a cape that doesn't fall off!!! If they have to go cloth... do it like the Lando POTJ figure from last year!

QLD
05-22-2002, 12:51 PM
Yeah, one that sucks would be a good start!

I thought Dooku looked ridiculous on his sith speeder. I don't really want one.

Darth Evil
05-22-2002, 01:15 PM
First, I need to find the Dooku that's already available, then I'll ask for more. But yes, we need one with a cloth cape and no silly gimmick.

QLD
05-22-2002, 01:18 PM
A cloth cape like POTJ Lando's or Commtech Vaders

pthfnder89
05-22-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Jaina Solo
Have to agree on the cloth cape- as long as it doesn't come out as badly as the one on the Obi-Wan 'Bathrobe' Pilot figure looks to be...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No offense, but I don't see why people seem to hate the new Obi Wan robe so much. You CAN'T make a cloth outfit that small and have it look exactly like a fully sized one would; the fabric just doesn't drape properly.

The new cloak looks LEAGUES better than the awful Ep1 Jedi cloaks and I can't wait for it.:)

Jaina Solo
05-22-2002, 03:17 PM
Didn't say I hated it, just said it looked like a bathrobe. You're probably right, though, and I shouldn't gripe about it until I see it in person.

I agree on the capes, though- Comtech Vader is one of my favorite figures partly because the cape works so well.

OriginalBryGuy
05-22-2002, 03:52 PM
How about a Dooku and Yoda Hanger two-pack with Yoda upside down or something and Dooku blocking with lightsaber.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-22-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by pthfnder89

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No offense, but I don't see why people seem to hate the new Obi Wan robe so much. You CAN'T make a cloth outfit that small and have it look exactly like a fully sized one would; the fabric just doesn't drape properly.

The new cloak looks LEAGUES better than the awful Ep1 Jedi cloaks and I can't wait for it.:)

I guess you never got the E1 Maul w/Sith Speeder huh?

:rolleyes:

Taichi
05-22-2002, 04:33 PM
I like the Episode I Cloaks.....not Mace, Obi Wan (Jedi), and Padawan Anakin, but the Naboo Jedi, and Mailaway Mace have really good lookin' cloaks....

and I don't hear anybody *****in' about Vintage Luke Jedi, so lay offa Jedi Pilot Obi Wan.......

pthfnder89
05-22-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by DarthMaulSithLord

I guess you never got the E1 Maul w/Sith Speeder huh?

:rolleyes:

Actually yeah. I bought three of them last month for $5 a pop at TRU. And I bought them mostly because they had awesome cloaks that I could use on other figures.

But the type of material they used there wouldn't work for all types of clothes, because, for one thing, it's virtually see-thru.

In order to make it look that good the material has to be very thin, like the Maul cloak. It worked for Maul because he wears all black and it's easier to conceal the thinness of the material. But for the lighter brown Jedi cloaks it wouldn't look right at all.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-22-2002, 04:42 PM
I'm just saying they can make them look good if they put some more effort into it.

:)

RooJay
05-24-2002, 02:28 AM
I'd be down for a Dooku in the right color! If I'm not mistaken, his outfit was pretty much jet black and not dark brown like the figure. I'd also want to see a version without a gimmick, and without his shoulders cocked at an angle. I also think the current Dooku figures look a bit odd with the texturing Hasbro added to his outfit; his suit looked pretty smooth to me in the movie. He'd also have to have benable knees, cut joint elbows and wrists (for a double handed stance), and a cloth cape. Snap-on lightning effects would be cool too!

DarthBrandon
05-24-2002, 02:43 AM
None, how about some new ones guys instead of twenty different Jango's, Dooku's, Anakin's etc. We need different ones like them Jedi kids, the rest of the council and the extras.

eliwankenobi
05-24-2002, 05:00 PM
I agree with Brandon. There's not a whole lot you can do with another Dooku. One on a speeder might be nice, but other than that, it would be just like the 27 ever-so-slightly-different Tatooine Lukes we already have. I'd like to see new and unique characters before we delve into Attack of the Resculpts.

Unit-01
05-24-2002, 06:10 PM
Dooku is still a pretty cool figure but also a big let down. If his cape didn't fall off and he wouldn't fall over and they got rid of that weird pose and gimmick he'd be cool. Well I pretty much made it looks like the whole figure sucks, but it doesn't.