PDA

View Full Version : MOVIE TICKETS ONLINE! purchase now!!!

jedi master sal
05-08-2002, 10:46 AM
I just got mine fo EPII. I had to get them through a local theater's website. FANDANGO still does not have them yet. Tell other members to check with their local theraters for websites. They may be able to purchase them there! hurry this is definitely very HOT!!!!!

Hurry before others snake up all the tics. BTW I got mine through a theater called destinta. you can checkout destinta.com to confirm this. HURRY!!!!!

jedi master sal
05-08-2002, 10:50 AM
I just got mine fo EPII. I had to get them through a local theater's website. FANDANGO still does not have them yet. Tell other members to check with their local theraters for websites. They may be able to purchase them there! hurry this is definitely very HOT!!!!!

Hurry before others snake up all the tics. BTW I got mine through a theater called destinta. you can checkout destinta.com to confirm this. HURRY!!!!!

Mandalorian Candidat
05-08-2002, 11:10 AM
Nah. I just went down to the local cinemark and picked them up. They even were selling them on cinemark.com w/o the typical service charge. Only cost me $4.50 per ticket. :)