PDA

View Full Version : What's out?

Fulit
05-08-2002, 01:59 PM
The last new thing I got was the Rep. Jar Jar and Dex wave or whatever. Are there any new waves out, if so what are they? Please, help a collector who's constantly behind!

Wonderboy
05-08-2002, 02:04 PM
As of last week, the following new figures are out:

Darth Vader - Bespin Duel
Luke Skywalker - Bespin Duel
Jango Fett - Final Battle (HUGE spoiler fig...becareful if you are avoiding!)
Mace Windu - Geonosin Rescue

Orn Free Taa - Senator
Massiff with Geonosin Handler (COOLEST FIG YET!)
Qui Gon Jinn - Jedi Master
Endor Rebel Trooper

Hope this helps!

Fulit
05-08-2002, 02:21 PM
Boy, they're throwing them out there fast aren't they? There's no way any stores around me will stock these, considering the slew of 3po's R2's and Anakins and such already clogging the pegs. It's 1999 all over again.

Fulit
05-08-2002, 02:27 PM
Has the Luminari Unduli, Red Senate Guard, or Taun We been released? Or Count Dooku?

Jedi Drew
05-08-2002, 02:39 PM
All of them are out. Depending where you are- Mr. Dooku is the hardest to find at the moment. HH :) :)

Wonderboy
05-08-2002, 03:11 PM
Yup, Luminara...all of those are out.

Fulit
05-08-2002, 05:44 PM
Wow, what are the chances? I went out 2 hours ago and found Luminari, Red Senate Guard, and Taun We! Now for those 2 new waves......... Is Dooku in a particular wave or what? Why is he so hard to find?

Orn Free Taa
05-08-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
Wow, what are the chances? I went out 2 hours ago and found Luminari, Red Senate Guard, and Taun We! Now for those 2 new waves......... Is Dooku in a particular wave or what? Why is he so hard to find?

Because he's only in one of the case assortments and there are only 2 per case. Plus, people are buying extra (scalpers and collectors alike) because they believe it will be especially rare like they "thought" the original Darth Maul was, which was why HE was so HTF at first. He has good trade value, too, which is why I have 2 at the moment. :)

I'll trade you him for a bloody Bespin Luke if you find one, BTW. :)