PDA

View Full Version : Luke/Vader shipment

MikeAndTheBots
05-08-2002, 07:36 PM
This sucks, my local TRU hasn't gotten the new Luke/Vader shipment in. Neither has one of the two KB's in my area. This are really the only reasonable priced outlets to buy toys at in my area (except k-mart but I forgot to check). I'm going to the other KB tomorrow but has anyone else had trouble finding these two?

Dryanta
05-08-2002, 07:41 PM
No luck yet.I've covered a large area in the mid to southern part of the state of Maine. 1 TRU,1 Target,4 Walmarts,and two Kmarts.None at all.I'm hoping they'll show sometime next week.Hard teeling not knowing.You're not alone my friend.

MikeAndTheBots
05-08-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Dryanta
No luck yet.I've covered a large area in the mid to southern part of the state of Maine. 1 TRU,1 Target,4 Walmarts,and two Kmarts.None at all.I'm hoping they'll show sometime next week.Hard teeling not knowing.You're not alone my friend.
Good, at least I'm not alone :(
I really want the bloody varient, it just looks so much better.

DrewDewce
05-08-2002, 08:14 PM
I hit 3 K-Marts, 3 Wal-Marts, and 2 TRUs in Louisville/Southern In and nothing. I did find Yoda tho, so there's that . . .

SplFrcsCWO
05-08-2002, 09:18 PM
My Wal-Marts have been well-stocked. They didn't care about the POTJ line but they sure are making up for it with the AOTC line. An employee let me go through boxes that they don't have room for. I was the first one to see the boxes and only found 2ea of the Bespin Vader and Luke.
FWIW
Alex

dirtybones
05-08-2002, 09:25 PM
Nothing over here in my part of the world either. It will be one of those things that pop up when I'm not looking for them, and that will be the day I leave all forms of payment at home, I just know it will happen.

Taichi
05-08-2002, 09:45 PM
I found 'em last night, but when I went back this morning, they were ALL gone......

except one Dooku.......that my brother bought (I got mine last night)