PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Buy Figures From Amazon.com Unless You Like Severely Damaged Figures

darthcdub
05-08-2002, 07:10 PM
Amazon.com is a joke, yeah they may the figures in stock but look out when you get them. Two orders in a row, every single figure was smashed or torn. Also three of my friends have said the same about their orders. Unless you like to open the figures DO NOT ORDER FROM AMAZON.com.

Billiam86
05-08-2002, 07:14 PM
this is totally off subject, but r u from Clovis West High School?

CrossWizard
05-08-2002, 07:15 PM
That's odd, last week I ordered Luminara, and an extra Dooku and HD Anakin to open and customize, and today they arrived in perfect condition, packed with some air baggy things. The Dooku did have a little vein on the back of the card but aside from that the figs were top notch.

Dexter
05-08-2002, 09:00 PM
I've bought dozens of figures from Amazon. I can't remember ever getting anything that wasn't in perfectly mint condition. Ever. :Pirate:

figrin bran
05-08-2002, 09:29 PM
my saga boba fett from amazon arrived in pretty decent condition, at least not any worse than what i generally find in the stores...

Darth Nihilus
05-09-2002, 08:59 AM
I once ordered a large non-SW item from there and it arrived in good condition. And that came from overseas.

JediBoulton
05-09-2002, 09:12 AM
Right on darthcdub -- I just received my 12" Mace Windu from Amazon.com -- the top corner of the box was dented in. P--ed
me off! I also has those "air bags" but they were palces over the figure which caused it to get crushed in the first palce. I also got that "LEGO YODA" and the top right hand of the box was torn open -- legos exposed! I was luck I did not loose any pieces though. I hope my Jango Fett comes in ok -- I might have to take action if I get another damaged figure !!!