PDA

View Full Version : New Use for Amanaman Accessories!!

eliwankenobi
05-09-2002, 02:38 PM
I'm sure this has been brought up before (and if not I'm really surprised), but my friend and I just came up with a great idea for the Deluxe Amanaman's skeleton accessory.

Blasted Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru!!

Get two of these and they would be perfect (after some minor customazation to attach the heads) for that "Destroyed Lars Homestead Diorama"!!!

Just thought I'd share. :D

Mandalorian Candidat
05-09-2002, 02:48 PM
Ooh, what a cool idea! You could go even further and have Salacious Crumb laughing at the whole scene while he picks their bones for BBQ.

Haa haa. :D

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-10-2002, 10:02 PM
I just put the skeletons in front of my room to serve as a warning for those who may think about entering my domain without permission.

Turbowars
05-11-2002, 02:03 AM
I love it! Hell of a idea! The bad thing is I was just at the Valencia TRU and they had tons for 4.95 or less. I lve in Burbank. Hey if anyone needs Officers ,FX-7's and rebel soldiers the Valencia TRU has tons!

DarthMaulSithLord
05-14-2002, 02:30 PM
Any Droids left? I.e. R2-Q5, R4-M9?

:)

Jayspawn
05-19-2002, 02:00 AM
The bones that come with Amanaman do make great Owen and Berus. But don't get me wrong. The Lars were cool people.

stillakid
07-10-2003, 08:27 PM
I dug this thread out of obscurity. cough cough. dust...

Anyway, here's a picture of the custom deceased Owen and Beru that I did a while ago.

Kidhuman
07-10-2003, 08:55 PM

Anyway, here's a picture of the custom deceased Owen and Beru that I did a while ago.

Did you have that on bay? I saw it there awhile ago. I really thought about buying but didnt have the cash at the time.

stillakid
07-10-2003, 09:11 PM
Did you have that on bay? I saw it there awhile ago. I really thought about buying but didnt have the cash at the time.

yeah. I have supplies to make some more. My problem at the moment is making the time to do them.

Turbowars
07-10-2003, 10:12 PM
yeah. I have supplies to make some more. My problem at the moment is making the time to do them.
Hey Stillakid, I would kill for you to make me two of thew cards you used, you know one per figure. I have abot 4 Amanammamanamanama.... deluxe so I don't need them. Pleaseeeeeeeee!!! PM me if you can and how much. I really need to buy a computer!!

Kidhuman
07-10-2003, 10:26 PM
Yeah how much would you sell them for? I wouldnt mind having that. I thought they looked cool when I saw them.

Banthaholic
07-11-2003, 09:58 PM
I must say, nice custom job.
I'd def'n't'ly pick one up if Hasbro would chose to get a bit dark and morbid for us hardcore fans.

Heck if they can make a break in half Maul why not a fried Owen, or Qui Gon with lightsaber punction.

On a more comical note, I'd love to see someone do a carded custom of Obi Wan's robe from ANH and call it the 'death of Obi Wan' or some other creative jingle I can't think of at the moment.

InsaneJediGirl
07-11-2003, 11:08 PM
Nice custom.I thought about repainting some of those small skeletons you see around Halloween,but wasnt sure how it would work out.

Banthaholic,I dont think Hasbro would put out such figures.The parenting groups and others would demand them to be taken off the shelves:rolleyes:

stillakid
07-12-2003, 02:48 AM
I must say, nice custom job.
I'd def'n't'ly pick one up if Hasbro would chose to get a bit dark and morbid for us hardcore fans.

Heck if they can make a break in half Maul why not a fried Owen, or Qui Gon with lightsaber punction.

On a more comical note, I'd love to see someone do a carded custom of Obi Wan's robe from ANH and call it the 'death of Obi Wan' or some other creative jingle I can't think of at the moment.

Hmm?

Actually, my next "big" project that I've had on the backburner for a while is a "Deaths of Tatooine" Cinema Scene. That place is a killing field.

If I can get enough multiples, I may construct an Ultimate Deaths of Star Wars Box Set featuring the full line of deceased characters in their various death throes. Should be pretty cool! :cool:

Kidhuman
07-12-2003, 10:18 AM
If I can get enough multiples, I may construct an Ultimate Deaths of Star Wars Box Set featuring the full line of deceased characters in their various death throes. Should be pretty cool! :cool:

You will need a heck of alot of stormtroopers for that. :crazed: :eek: :eek:

Banthaholic
07-13-2003, 10:24 PM
Banthaholic,I dont think Hasbro would put out such figures.The parenting groups and others would demand them to be taken off the shelves:rolleyes:

I agree, I doubt anything would ever see light of day. Although we all can still hope & dream, and it does make for a good SW conversation piece.

bobafrett
07-15-2003, 01:53 AM

Yes, I bought one from you, before I ever posted here on SSG. I got them on eBay. Still one of my favorites! I even mentioned it to Steve Sansweet when I was on Stormtrooper duty at one of his collectors shows.

2-1B
03-12-2008, 06:47 PM

That's awesome, well done stillakid ! :thumbsup:

stillakid
03-12-2008, 06:52 PM
That's awesome, well done stillakid ! :thumbsup:

Thanks! It was all part of my master plan on how to waste time in my twenties. :thumbsup:

TeeEye7
03-14-2008, 05:50 AM
That card would be a HUGE hit with the folks here in my office, stillakid! (For obvious reasons ;)!).

What a great custom!