PDA

View Full Version : My Pictures from Celebration II

OriginalBryGuy
05-09-2002, 01:46 PM
Hi all,

Thought you might want to check out my pics from the show. I can't believe I haven't seen more. Maybe they're all getting developed. heh heh..

Check me out with Rick McCallum! What a score! I'm putting this link here because there's some pics of where Jorg Sacul was being sold that some people on this board might find interesting. Please comment on the pictures if you can.

My Pictures from Celebration II (http://www.originalplots.com/digital/050302/)

Mandalorian Candidat
05-09-2002, 02:01 PM
Nice pix, but that wasn't really Rick MC. He had no brown stuff on his nose. :D

2-1B
05-09-2002, 02:13 PM
Cool! Do you mind if I borrow Rick's image for my collection of Rick McAvatars? I don't want the whole pic, just his face. If not, that's cool, I want to respect your photos. :)

Thanks

Mandalorian Candidat
05-09-2002, 02:19 PM
Hey Caesar, have you thought about making a Star Park version of Ricky Boy?

OriginalBryGuy
05-09-2002, 02:22 PM
By all means - right-click and save away...

I put them up for everyone to enjoy. Did you check the hottie in pleather! Loved it...what a great show.

2-1B
05-09-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by OriginalBryGuy
By all means - right-click and save away...
I put them up for everyone to enjoy. Did you check the hottie in pleather! Loved it...what a great show.

Thanks!
Yes, I did check out the hottie in pleather, and with all due I respect I checked out your friend Heather too. :)
The place looked a lot less crowded than what I saw on television. Glad you had a fun time, and that you got your Sacul figs.

Mandalorian Candidat
Hey Caesar, have you thought about making a Star Park version of Ricky Boy?

If I knew how, I would! I suggested it to Jargo in another thread and he said he'll work on one! That should be great! Thanks Jargo!

OriginalBryGuy
05-09-2002, 02:35 PM
Yea, Heather is a hottie as well. We tried to get her in a Slave Leia Bikini...she almost went for it. We're still trying to work on her posing in one for the movie next week.

OriginalBryGuy
05-09-2002, 03:56 PM
I should add that if I could actually get Heather into a slave leia bikini I'd post it here!

KingOfSting
05-09-2002, 04:00 PM
cool pics man..but i gotta ask ya...do you plan to sell any of those jorg sacul figs?

motogurl
05-09-2002, 04:01 PM
*** SPAM post deleted ***

(The original post here was a pyramid scheme, SSG does not condone any such activities nor advertisments of such and strongly suggests you do not get caught up in such a scheme. SSG has all IP and e-mail addresses of spammers logged before they are banned, and these sorts of posts are completely unwelcome. - Moderating staff of SSG)

OriginalBryGuy
05-09-2002, 04:04 PM
I can't believe someone spamed! Motogurl - take that crap elsewhere. Is there a moderator in the house that can delete that spam!!

*sigh*

The picture is our collective pile. If they were all mine it would be easier to answer (about the Jorg figs that is). No plans to sell my 2 at this time.

jobi
05-09-2002, 04:19 PM
Why don't you just send me all of this "money" you made and start over for yourself. Geez "I'm only 12 Years old and I made $42,000 dollars in a month sending out $6.00" Just shut up and don't ever come back.

2-1B
05-09-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by OriginalBryGuy
I should add that if I could actually get Heather into a slave leia bikini I'd post it here!
You better not be foolin' !

motospam,
I have no doubts that people make lots o' money off pyramid schemes, but if you're the one next in line when they shut it down, well then you're outta luck.

And no, I did not read your entire post, I just scrolled and saw a few words that lead me to this assumption. Can't let ya waste all my time, now can I? :)

bigbarada
05-09-2002, 06:52 PM
I reported Motogurl's BS post and I suggest other do the same.

Awesome pics of Cel2, OBG!!:cool:

2-1B
05-09-2002, 06:57 PM
Uhh, I don't know that we should abbreviate his handle to OBG :D :D
bigB, don't you think that pic of Ricky will make a wicked avatar? ;)

That wall of POTF2 is pretty sweet! It's been so long since I've seen so many of them. Sure, I have a few carded for my "timeline" collection, but that lineup was just cool. :cool:

jobi
05-09-2002, 07:21 PM
Oh yeah I almost forgot. Great pics thanks for sharing.

AreTwo-DeeTwo
05-09-2002, 07:25 PM
Wild!!! Who would have thought spam in this thread of all places?! I liked the pictures OriginalBryGuy. I don't care that much for Rick Mc but it's pretty cool that he gave you an autograph. I have a girlfriend but it would sure be nice to see Heather in Slave outfit. You know, for the Star Wars fan in me :)

I think I remember seeing Eric in line for autographs but I may be incorrect. That lady did have a kick-butt Aura Sing outfit going on. The best costume I liked was not in this batch of pictures. However, some lady was dressed as Ian Chang's (sp?) concept art Darth Maul. Actually I think it is called the Sith Witch. She had it down perfectly.

I will remember the Celebration for it's many people in really good costumes. On a sour note I'll remember not getting the Jorg Sacul figure. Oh yeah, really loooooooooooong lines.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the pics.

P.S.
Get the spam out of here!!!

OriginalBryGuy
05-10-2002, 09:36 AM
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the pictures!

By this time next week we will have seen the movie! I can't believe it's just around the corner. WOW...am I excited..

BanthaPoodoo
05-10-2002, 09:58 AM
Whoohoooooooo, Heather & pleather....... that made the pics even more wonderful!

OriginalBryGuy
05-13-2002, 02:14 PM
Yea, I told her that she'd probably get serious fan mail from hundreds of star wars fans if she posed! haha..

She said...hmm..ya never know.