PDA

View Full Version : Where are you finding Bespin wave?

Aunt Beru
05-09-2002, 04:22 PM
I have been to toys-r-us and no luck. I also stopped by a few Wal-Marts out of town and...no luck. If I only go to my local Toys-R-Us will I soon find the second wave????

aikman
05-09-2002, 10:22 PM
got a damaged card darth and mace at target, whish the packages were a different color though, hard as hell to pick them out with all the wave 1 stuff on the shelf

Orn Free Taa
05-10-2002, 12:23 AM
Well, I think they all ended up on E-bay because I can't find them anymore, either. At least not on the shelves. :rolleyes:

Dak Powers
05-10-2002, 12:30 AM
I found a Vader, Mace and Fett at Wal-Mart, but haven't seen anything but Mace since... I sure want a Luke :(

SNAYSON
05-10-2002, 12:08 PM
i can't find any right now!

Jaina Solo
05-10-2002, 01:54 PM
I hate you guys. I still haven't found the Dooku wave. Not just Dooku, the entire wave. I have this feeling the stores here are waiting for people to buy up all the peg-warmers before they put out anything interesting. I do not need an army of OPD Anakins. Anyway, no luck here so far. Glad to hear the Bespin wave is more than a myth, though. :)

Nataku
05-10-2002, 02:21 PM
Hi,

I found the Bespin Wave TODAY at TRU (Woodbury, MN).

They also had bunches of Yoda and HD Ani (no Dooku)

They had nothing at Wal-Mart though...

Nataku

ps
Bespin Luke was non-bloody for those who are interested in variatoins... not a bloody one among them.

SNAYSON
05-10-2002, 02:56 PM
I checked Times Square TRU, nothing! I'll have to check the TRU near my house later on!

Mandalorian Candidat
05-10-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Nataku
Bespin Luke was non-bloody for those who are interested in variatoins... not a bloody one among them.

Nice English accent there.

I was talking with a fellow today at a TRU (where I just found my Dooku, yeah!) who told me he'd been to others today that just got in shipments of the new wave. Which wave that was I couldn't get out of him.

Sound like hit-or-miss to me.

DrewDewce
05-10-2002, 05:31 PM
Since my wife will be out shopping with one of her friends tomorrow, I'll be hitting some area Wal-Marts and any Targets, K-Marts etc. I come across. I'll be hitting some smaller towns so no TRUs. I'll let you fine folks know what I do/don't find.

pthfnder89
05-10-2002, 05:32 PM
Found one single Mace Wed at Wal-Mart. Then I found several Maces and two Final Battle Jangos at Target yesterday (YAY):)

Picked up both of the Jangos. But still can't find a damn Dooku. I really want Luke too. I can hold off on Vader, but darn it, I want that Luke as much as I want a Dooku...

SNAYSON
05-11-2002, 01:12 PM
GUYS,

today riding my Duc (Ducati) sat 5/11/2002 @ 1:05pm, I stopped by TRU and found Star Wars Figures that i was looking for:

Bespin Duel Darth Vader
Final Battle Jango Fett
Count Dooku
Genosian Rescue Mace Windu!

I bought those four!

There were plenty at TRU (rockway NJ)
also spotted for whoever doesn't have them:

yoda
Hanger Duel Anikan

Did not see the royal guard, taun we, or Liminara lubduli
so whoever doesn't have any of those, better go now before those GREEDY scalpers hoard them!!!!!

I want to get more royal guards! One a case?!?!? that really sucks for getting multiplis!!!

what a beautiful day it is today! I'm going riding again!

JediDan
05-11-2002, 04:19 PM
So far just Wal Marts.

Hellzer
05-11-2002, 04:53 PM
I went to TRU this morning to exchange a figure with a paint job error not expecting to find anything new, but boy was I wrong! I ended up walking smack-dab into a collectors wet dream. They literally had every figure released so far except for the Qui-Gon wave. The entire Bespin wave, Dookus, Yodas, Luminaras, Royal Guards, Taun We, etc. All I needed was the Bespin Luke, but it was still quite a sight to behold and I doubt I'll ever see such a bountiful assortment again. I've been extremely lucky so far in finding all the hard to find figures rather quickly. I wish everyone else could have the same good fortune.

Rogue II
05-11-2002, 05:26 PM
I found the Bespin wave at a Toys R Us in Maryland. There were lots of Vaders and Lukes. Only 1 of the Lukes were of the "Bloody" variety.