View Full Version : Where are you finding Bespin wave?

Aunt Beru
05-09-2002, 04:22 PM
I have been to toys-r-us and no luck. I also stopped by a few Wal-Marts out of town and...no luck. If I only go to my local Toys-R-Us will I soon find the second wave????

05-09-2002, 10:22 PM
got a damaged card darth and mace at target, whish the packages were a different color though, hard as hell to pick them out with all the wave 1 stuff on the shelf

Orn Free Taa
05-10-2002, 12:23 AM
Well, I think they all ended up on E-bay because I can't find them anymore, either. At least not on the shelves. :rolleyes:

Dak Powers
05-10-2002, 12:30 AM
I found a Vader, Mace and Fett at Wal-Mart, but haven't seen anything but Mace since... I sure want a Luke :(

05-10-2002, 12:08 PM
i can't find any right now!

Jaina Solo
05-10-2002, 01:54 PM
I hate you guys. I still haven't found the Dooku wave. Not just Dooku, the entire wave. I have this feeling the stores here are waiting for people to buy up all the peg-warmers before they put out anything interesting. I do not need an army of OPD Anakins. Anyway, no luck here so far. Glad to hear the Bespin wave is more than a myth, though. :)

05-10-2002, 02:21 PM

I found the Bespin Wave TODAY at TRU (Woodbury, MN).

They also had bunches of Yoda and HD Ani (no Dooku)

They had nothing at Wal-Mart though...

Bespin Luke was non-bloody for those who are interested in variatoins... not a bloody one among them.

05-10-2002, 02:56 PM
I checked Times Square TRU, nothing! I'll have to check the TRU near my house later on!

Mandalorian Candidat
05-10-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Nataku
Bespin Luke was non-bloody for those who are interested in variatoins... not a bloody one among them.

Nice English accent there.

I was talking with a fellow today at a TRU (where I just found my Dooku, yeah!) who told me he'd been to others today that just got in shipments of the new wave. Which wave that was I couldn't get out of him.

Sound like hit-or-miss to me.

05-10-2002, 05:31 PM
Since my wife will be out shopping with one of her friends tomorrow, I'll be hitting some area Wal-Marts and any Targets, K-Marts etc. I come across. I'll be hitting some smaller towns so no TRUs. I'll let you fine folks know what I do/don't find.

05-10-2002, 05:32 PM
Found one single Mace Wed at Wal-Mart. Then I found several Maces and two Final Battle Jangos at Target yesterday (YAY):)

Picked up both of the Jangos. But still can't find a damn Dooku. I really want Luke too. I can hold off on Vader, but darn it, I want that Luke as much as I want a Dooku...

05-11-2002, 01:12 PM

today riding my Duc (Ducati) sat 5/11/2002 @ 1:05pm, I stopped by TRU and found Star Wars Figures that i was looking for:

Bespin Duel Darth Vader
Final Battle Jango Fett
Count Dooku
Genosian Rescue Mace Windu!

I bought those four!

There were plenty at TRU (rockway NJ)
also spotted for whoever doesn't have them:

Hanger Duel Anikan

Did not see the royal guard, taun we, or Liminara lubduli
so whoever doesn't have any of those, better go now before those GREEDY scalpers hoard them!!!!!

I want to get more royal guards! One a case?!?!? that really sucks for getting multiplis!!!

what a beautiful day it is today! I'm going riding again!

05-11-2002, 04:19 PM
So far just Wal Marts.

05-11-2002, 04:53 PM
I went to TRU this morning to exchange a figure with a paint job error not expecting to find anything new, but boy was I wrong! I ended up walking smack-dab into a collectors wet dream. They literally had every figure released so far except for the Qui-Gon wave. The entire Bespin wave, Dookus, Yodas, Luminaras, Royal Guards, Taun We, etc. All I needed was the Bespin Luke, but it was still quite a sight to behold and I doubt I'll ever see such a bountiful assortment again. I've been extremely lucky so far in finding all the hard to find figures rather quickly. I wish everyone else could have the same good fortune.

Rogue II
05-11-2002, 05:26 PM
I found the Bespin wave at a Toys R Us in Maryland. There were lots of Vaders and Lukes. Only 1 of the Lukes were of the "Bloody" variety.