PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart clearing pegs?

S3PO
05-09-2002, 07:35 PM
I went to a Wal-Mart near where I work today and the pegs with EP2 figs. were bare. The only figs. left on the pegs were Anakin, Obi-Wan, Jango, Jar-Jar and the battle droids. I know they could have not sold all the C1 and C2 figs. in two days. Are they making room for newer figures? I hope so. Though, I still haven't found Dooku or Luminara.

hango fett
05-09-2002, 07:39 PM
this is what a nearby wal-mart did to me. they didn't have alot, then they got the entire qui-gonn wave! amazing, how it works out in the long run! but they did not get ONE DARN DOOKU IN FOR ME!!!!!!! HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL I GO TO THE BACK ROOMS AND RRIP OPEN BOXES!

had to let that out of my system!

SNAYSON
05-10-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by S3PO
I went to a Wal-Mart near where I work today and the pegs with EP2 figs. were bare. The only figs. left on the pegs were Anakin, Obi-Wan, Jango, Jar-Jar and the battle droids. I know they could have not sold all the C1 and C2 figs. in two days. Are they making room for newer figures? I hope so. Though, I still haven't found Dooku or Luminara.

that's what my wal-mart has also! still need dooku & havn't seen the bespin wave that other people are seeing! i never saw the royal gaurd either!

Dar' Argol
05-10-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by S3PO

Most likely they are knocking down the room used for AOTC figs. Most stores put out most of what they had in stock for the release. We had over 28ft in my store for figs alone! My store manager asked me yesterday if the AOTC stuff was selling well or not. He wanted to "kill" some of the space for AOTC to make room for some Mother's Day things. I convinced him to wait until after the release of the Movie to "kill" any of the AOTC space. I told him sales will pick up after the movie is out. So maybe that's what your store is doing?? I really can't be definite w/o seeing the store for myself.