PDA

View Full Version : Where's Rollo? Missing - presumed missing.

Jargo
05-09-2002, 07:58 PM
Okay, thought it was about time someone started a hunt for him. He was here a little while ago and I know I left him where I could see him but i turn my back for like two minutes and someone just ups and steals him away right from under my danged nose! Someone must know something. He did say he was going to be at CELEBRATION II so someone must have seen him wandering around. If you spot him, don't go rushing up cuz you'll just frighten him away again. Talk gently and quietly to him and gain his trust by discussing obscure background characters fro the expanded universe. Talk about upcoming movie releases and digital cinema versus film. Talk about his plot for episode three and he'll be like putty in your hands. Then drag him back here so we can all get back to normal. Mkay? :cool:

Dryanta
05-09-2002, 08:01 PM
yeah rollo,
Knock it off.It isn't funny any more.Time to come back into the fold.;)

derek
05-09-2002, 08:46 PM
maybe the eternal padawan knows where he is?;)

Jason B
05-09-2002, 08:47 PM
hey, whatever happened to The Rubber Cat? ;)

bigbarada
05-09-2002, 11:46 PM
Yeah, where is the guy? I've been waiting for his report from Cel2.

2-1B
05-10-2002, 03:41 AM
He has posted, just not in his usual style. Very low key indeed. :(

I saw a cardboard promo at Wal-Mart today for Harry Potter on DVD, I know how much he liked that movie (I never saw it) but I want to tell him how anxious I actually am to watch it on May 28th.

We've heard nothing of his opinions on Fan's Choice 4 *cough*ImperialDignitary*cough* or the passing of Yaddle.
Come back Eternal Padawan! :)

Pendo
05-10-2002, 01:52 PM
Come back Rollo! I'm done playing Hide n Seek.

PENDO!

mylow thehutt
05-10-2002, 02:16 PM
yeah and weres Gensonion aka Kit fisto.

mylow thehutt
05-10-2002, 03:51 PM
???

TeeEye7
05-11-2002, 01:56 AM
Rollo has been busy with his agent negotiating with Roger Ebert to be his new partner on television in reviewing the latest movies. Trouble is, Ebert's intimidated my Rollo's prowess at reviewing movies (and I say that in all sincerity....I've always appreciated Rollo's candor). So, it may be a while before Rollo will return.

In the meantime, Eternal Padawan will be filling in........;)

2-1B
05-11-2002, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
yeah and weres Gensonion aka Kit fisto.

Probably banished again. :rolleyes:

Jargo
05-11-2002, 07:45 AM
Rollo come hooooome..... Come back, all is forgiven.....
Rollo Tomassi - where are you...?
What's that skippy - Rollo Tomassi fell down a mine shaft and can't get out...?
Flipper says that Rollo went out in a boat and the winds got up and he drifted into the Bermuda triangle and now he's disappeared...!
Caspar the friendly ghost says the evil landlord locked Rollo in the basement in a cupboard inside a sack.
Perhaps The Rubber Cat got jealous of the popularity and success of Rollo and kidnapped him?
Rollo has been abducted by aliens and will be found totally naked and covered in red sticky gel stuff somewhere in the Nevada desert wandering around with amnesia. There'll be a strange surgical scar on his neck, he'll be babbling in a stange language and have wild staring eyes...

Whare has that pesky monster got to? :(

Dryanta
05-11-2002, 07:52 AM
*&^%$^&! Jargo!! you been reading my diary again?!!
*&$#@$^*)( ;)

Jargo
05-11-2002, 09:54 AM
Oh look honey - there's Lassie over by that cliff edge and the way she's barking makes me wonder if she wants us to go take a look over the cliff and see what's down in the bottom of the gorge.... Say, you haven't seen Rollo Tomassi lately have you honey? You don't suppose that...... Wait there lassie! Good girl, good girl!

SithDroid
05-11-2002, 04:41 PM
I have a feeling Rollo's around. I think I know his ALTER EGO that he is going by now.

Jason B
05-11-2002, 07:14 PM
i know both of his alter ego's. :D

bigbarada
05-12-2002, 03:44 AM
He's here, he's posted a couple times today; but as Caesar pointed out, very low-key. Maybe he's waiting for us to let our guards down, then :eek: ...:dead:

Eternal Padawan
05-12-2002, 08:56 AM
Damn him. If he ever shows his face around here again I'll....what? oh. hello. :D (grins sheepishly)

2-1B
05-12-2002, 01:54 PM
Well look who decided to show!
Highly fashionable, posting in this thread several days AFTER your return. :D

Originally posted by Caesar
I saw a cardboard promo at Wal-Mart today for Harry Potter on DVD, I know how much he liked that movie (I never saw it) but I want to tell him how anxious I actually am to watch it on May 28th.
There, now I told ya. :)

Eternal Padawan
05-13-2002, 12:58 AM
I've been walking around work telling everyone that I'm indifferent to Star Wars. It creeps them out because I've been going on and on about it for so long, now that it's a week away. people come up and go "WoW! You must be excited!" and I say ''Feh." and sort of shrug my shoulders and walk away. I am NOT in the mood for the johhny come lately Star Wars fans.

2-1B
05-13-2002, 01:02 AM
Did it get like that during TPM? I'm guessing so, only this time I would think it would be more low key since "TPM was so disappointing" :rolleyes:

But I think it's just as crazy now, tonight I watched the E! Red Carpet and was alarmed at some of the folks carrying on about how much they love SW. :D

Eternal Padawan
05-13-2002, 03:50 AM
Equally annoying are the people who haven't gotten over Jar Jar yet. I was at Celebration II, standing in the Suncoast booth line waiting to buy a signed copy of "The Art of Episode II" and some nerdy guy comes up and looks at the Senator Jar Jar action figure and quips that he "hopes he gets killed in this one. Man, they should kill him in this one..." Then he chuckled nervously and looked at me. I, of course, gave him the cold glare of death. He then wet himself under the fearful stare of my grim visage and wandered off to suck up to the crackers at the WOTC booth in the hopes they'd give him a few more worthless promo cards...