PDA

View Full Version : Uhhhh... anyone else get a Kit Fisto with feet pointing in opposite directions?

Dexter
05-09-2002, 10:37 PM
Wow, that title sounds bad.

I got my Kit Fisto today, and was prepared to proclaim him one of my favorite new figures--till I tried to get him out of the package. I literally had to fight to pull his legs/feet free of the bubble. I didn't realize my attempts were being hindered by an almost-invisible twist-tie until after I got his legs free.

At this point, I was horrified by his hideous outstretched leg, which REALLY needed articulation. Next, I was horrified to discover his FEET. His bent leg has a foot pointing slightly up. The outstretched leg has a food pointing down at about a 60 degree angle. I tried bending the foot up--it goes back to original shape. No good. I messed with his legs in every possible way, trying to make the feet even. No good.

So far as I can tell, I have a permanently disabled Kit Fisto... Help?

JediTricks
05-10-2002, 12:47 AM
This is how it's supposed to be, get both feet parallel to the ground without bending the legs (via moving the left leg up and the right leg back) for the pose Hasbro intended for this figure. The left leg is supposed to be in front of the figure, so that's why it's bent downards (if the leg were supposed to be straight down) and the right leg is supposed to be behind the figure, which is why that foot is bent upwards (if the calf was straight down).

Personally, this is why I hate preposed figures like this, I'd rather make up my own poses for my figures than be stuck with what Hasbro thinks should be the ONLY look for this figure.

derek
05-10-2002, 12:50 AM
i just got a dragon tank commander with two left boots.:)

TK421BB
05-10-2002, 06:14 AM
I got a Kit Fisto with a brown head instead of green. I think they forgot to paint him....