PDA

View Full Version : Fans Choice #5

Imperial Monarche
05-10-2002, 04:34 PM
Who all out there thinks that the next fans choice figure should be Kitster from Episode I? Come on, does anyone agree wit me on this? :crazed:

mark2d2
05-10-2002, 04:37 PM
Frankly, the "Fan Choice" figures are getting so annoying I wouldn't be surprised at all of that happened.

Beast
05-10-2002, 04:38 PM
Only if it's a 2-pack of both Kitster and Wald. I expect that the 2 of them will be released sooner or later in the Saga line anyway. Since enough people have been asking for them. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Imperial Monarche
05-10-2002, 04:43 PM
Well, I was really just playin around but I guess everyone seems to want them. I guess I hit a nerve. Oops.

Forhekset
05-10-2002, 04:50 PM
Who the heck is Kitster? Wald??

Mandalorian Candidat
05-10-2002, 05:13 PM
Well, what ever FC #5 will be, we know it won't be either Rieekan or Imp. Dig. :)

Cheer up mark2, you'll get your Imp. Dig. before the Nym ever gets made.

Imperial Monarche
05-10-2002, 05:13 PM
They're Anakins little friends.

eliwankenobi
05-10-2002, 05:15 PM
Kitster and Wald are Anakin's little play buddies. Kitster is the dark-haired human boy and Wald is the little Greedo-like thing.

IMO, forget the kids. Let's get one of Padme's handmaidens.

Beast
05-10-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by eliwankenobi
Kitster and Wald are Anakin's little play buddies. Kitster is the dark-haired human boy and Wald is the little Greedo-like thing.

IMO, forget the kids. Let's get one of Padme's handmaidens.
Early lists for this year listed an Orange Handmaiden from The Phantom Menace, so there is a very good possibility to see one this year. The other figures from the list are slowly being confirmed, so hopefully she is coming. Unless of course, the figure has been delayed until a later date. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Forhekset
05-10-2002, 05:21 PM
People have actually been asking about Anakin's little snotnosed pals? Blech, I can't think of a figure I'd rather see less. In fact those characters are actually more boring than the podracer aliens, something I didn't think was possible.

Dak Powers
05-10-2002, 05:26 PM
More Rebel Pilots! More military people! Like Rieekan, Veers (carded), Antilles (carded), Klivian, Zev, Needa, Dodonna, Dack (carded), Celchu, Horn, and even Luke and Biggs' two friends from Anchorhead (damn, I could never remember their names) to go with the new Biggs they should release and floppy hat Luke.

Battle Droid
05-10-2002, 05:27 PM
Battle Droid (Pilot) should be on it, unless Hasbro already has plans to make one.

Though I doubt anyone would vote for it.

eliwankenobi
05-10-2002, 06:07 PM
Hey, Capt. Biggs Darklighter from the cut footage would be cool. In regards to the other characters from that scene, I believe they were Deak, Windy, Cammie, and Fixer. If I remember correctly, I believe the girl that played either Windy or Cammie was originally a por... ah-hem... I mean 'adult film star'. (just a bit of useless info)
Back to unreleased figs though, I'm definitely on board with more military characters. I've been screaming for a Gen. Dodonna for years. I think the prob with asking for specific characters like Jerjerrod, Needa, Zev, Hobbie, etc. is that Hasbro can just say "we've produced a fig in the exact same uniform - use your imagination". This is where I think a little creative customization comes in handy.
I'd also like to see a Bespin Gown Leia. The only version we got of this one was in the Leia Series 2-packs, and it wasn't that great.

Jaina Solo
05-10-2002, 06:31 PM
I think they did make a Biggs Darklighter fig. Unfortunatly they seem to have used the POS X-wing Luke mold, so I left them on the pegs.

Dak Powers
05-10-2002, 06:44 PM
Oh, they made one, I'm looking at it on my wall as we speak, but we're talking about a Captain Biggs in a black uniform, seen in the Anchorhead cutscene from ANH.

187-Maul
05-10-2002, 07:14 PM
more Rebel Pilots? more generals? please no
I know a lot of you people like them but is so good about them? they are just plain boring
I'd like to see as many jedi's as possible (the Saga figs are starting pretty well) or maybe some more cantina aliens (on which hasbro is doing pretty good at the moment too)

Dak Powers
05-10-2002, 07:28 PM
More Cantina aliens? What the hell? I'll be willing to bet that a nice Commander Wedge Antilles or a General Madine would sell better than "Kansha Es'pa", the Bothan diner patron that you see in the background for five seconds. You were speaking of boring?

187-Maul
05-10-2002, 07:37 PM
don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about the actions in th movie are boring but I mean the outfit and the way they look
aliens are way cooler than some old guy in a uniform

2-1B
05-10-2002, 07:52 PM
Ahem, see the Hem Dazon petition for a look at a cantina patron that would be a welcome addition. :) I bet that guy would win a Fan's Choice if there were no droids as an option.

Hey, if they are going to throw Wald and Kitster in a pack together, why not finish the job and include their buddy with the red hair? :p

RooJay
05-10-2002, 07:52 PM
Speaking of Biggs, does anybody else remember seeing the original product design schematic for the X-Wing Biggs figure? The drawing clearly showed a figure that was to have a removeable helmet! Boy was I ever disappointed to see that he ended up not only without a removeable helmet, but the same too small, no room for a brain molded helmet the Luke figures had. Does anyone suppose they sculpted a helmetless Biggs head before deciding on the other design? Maybe we could see it show up on a Tattooine Biggs figure! Then I can just easily customize an X-Wing Biggs with a complete skull!:D

Rogue II
05-10-2002, 07:57 PM
Generic pilots and military should be regular issued carded figures. Now, if it is a specific military person such as a Rebel or Imperial leader, then, maybe ok. The next Fan's choice should be used for more aliens from Jabba's Palace or the Cantina.