PDA

View Full Version : Battle Droid (Pilot) Petition.

Battle Droid
05-10-2002, 05:37 PM
Will you guys be with me on this?

It's the only Battle Droid Hasbro hasn't made (besides the Pilot BD with Scout Tank, though that one doesn't count :p)

Hasbro it should be packed with the PK Droid (Silver clean up droids seen on Naboo / and in the Trade Federation Ship)

No need to pack it with a BD Blaster since none of them are seen with one in the film.

Beast
05-10-2002, 05:42 PM
I'd love to see a Pilot Battle Droid, what would be great to see is one in a set of Cinema Scenes that are returning next year. As I have said before, a Neimodian Bridge set, with Tey How, Daultay Dofine, and a Pilot Battle Droid is what I wanna see. Come on Hasbro, make that dream a reality. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
05-10-2002, 06:03 PM
Cinema Scene figures aren't as good as Carded figs though, at least IMO.

Just look at the Sebulba from the Mos Espa Ep1 Cinema Scene. The carded Sebulba is 100% better.

Now if they could do a good job with the Cinema Scene then I'm all for it, cause not all CS figs are bad. :D

Though I'd still also like to have a PK Droid, I think they're cute.

PK Droid Pic.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/pk4/img/eu_bg.jpg

DarthMaulSithLord
05-11-2002, 04:29 PM
What does PK mean?

Anyway, i'd love to see a carded Saga pilot Battle Droid, but it should come with some sort of small diorama, since all the new figs (or at least most of them) come with a load of accessories. It would be nice if they made the droid able to fold in and add in a small bridge control station of some sort.

If they want to make a "Clean-up" droid, it would be nice if they added an infantry Battle Droid to the set with loads of articulation and that could be taken apart entirely so the PK droid can clean it up. Maybe they can include a crate of some sort for the parts to go in.

:D

bigbarada
05-12-2002, 04:33 AM
A Pilot Battle Droid would be cool, I'd buy one. I also like the idea of the PK droids.

Jargo
05-13-2002, 03:10 PM
JarJars idea of a cinema scene sounds ok in theory but I'd rather get all those figures seperately on cards. The quality of sculpt is better somehow. I definately want some pilot battle droids and packing him with the pilot console would be the best thing. There were three or four pilots on the control ship so if each one comes with a console you're halfway to having a playset. And if Tey How comes with his chair that's another section.

Daultay doesn't need to come with anything he's just fine and dandy by himself. :)

A PK droid 2-pack with pile of battle droid parts as in the battle of Naboo would be cool indeed. Love those little droids. :D

Beast
05-13-2002, 03:39 PM
Good point Jargo, maybe they could release someone else instead of the battle droid in the set. A carded Pilot BD is the best idea. I think that a cinema scene is one of the few possible chances we have of getting Daultay Dofine and Tey How though. Not sure who could be the 3rd figure though, if they drop out the pilot droid. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
05-13-2002, 07:16 PM
Not sure who could be the 3rd figure though, if they drop out the pilot droid.

How about TC-3, the Trade Federation's Red protocol droid?