PDA

View Full Version : Info from those who saw AOTC early. (Merged)



Pages : 1 [2]

Lord Malakite
05-16-2002, 05:31 AM
I actually liked most of the C-3PO scenes in the arena.

2-1B
05-16-2002, 06:11 AM
See?
Wouldn't it be boring if Malakite and I didn't disagree on something? :D

Okay, I'll give 3P0 credit in this regard - his "drag" and "beside" puns were not as bad as I expected. :) Much better than, "Naked? My parts are showing?" :rolleyes: :D

Lord Malakite
05-16-2002, 06:49 AM
And you can't forget my favorite line about killing the Jedi.

AT-AT Man
05-16-2002, 07:50 AM
there are two gungans and they are arguing. i saw the movie yesterday at the premere in my city, all i have to say is wow. i too think it is far superior to ESB, that is my opinion, everyone in the theater gave it a standing applauds. i was interviewed because i dressed up, i was on the news. but i thnk i'll be seeing this movie another 3-4 times.

Lord Malakite
05-16-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by AT-AT Man
there are two gungans and they are arguing. i saw the movie yesterday at the premere in my city, all i have to say is wow. i too think it is far superior to ESB, that is my opinion, everyone in the theater gave it a standing applauds. i was interviewed because i dressed up, i was on the news. but i thnk i'll be seeing this movie another 3-4 times.

Thats pretty cool that you got put on the news.

Dar' Argol
05-16-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
See?
Wouldn't it be boring if Malakite and I didn't disagree on something? :D

Master, I have seen the film and it is true to your vision. I understand more now.
Do you think you can defeat my Master, Caesar? You are losing touch with the Force my mislead Jedi! Come, join us, become one with the spoiler side of the force. You do not know how powerful it is. I forsee you becoming the greatest of all Spoiler hunters! Join us, or forever be lost in the CCG card section!!!





I really liked 3PO! I thought he was more sure of himself. And the wise cracks were hilarious!!!! "What a drag!", "DIE, JEDI DIE! Oh, what am I saying?!?" I laughed my butt off!!

And Yoda's cuts on Obi was good too. "Master Kenobi has lost a planet. How embarassing!" Him with the clones was great as well. really took charge there he did.

Lord Malakite
05-16-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol


Master, I have seen the film and it is true to your vision. I understand more now.
Do you think you can defeat my Master, Caesar? You are losing touch with the Force my mislead Jedi! Come, join us, become one with the spoiler side of the force. You do not know how powerful it is. I forsee you becoming the greatest of all Spoiler hunters! Join us, or forever be lost in the CCG card section!!!





I really liked 3PO! I thought he was more sure of himself. And the wise cracks were hilarious!!!! "What a drag!", "DIE, JEDI DIE! Oh, what am I saying?!?" I laughed my butt off!!

And Yoda's cuts on Obi was good too. "Master Kenobi has lost a planet. How embarassing!" Him with the clones was great as well. really took charge there he did.

Excellent my young apprentice. Now it is time for your next mission. Go, buy two Jorg Sacul figures off ebay. Then send them to me, all at your expense. And remember my young apprentice, do not fail.

stad
05-16-2002, 12:43 PM
Finally you are using the Dark Side the way it is meant!

die-jarjar-die
05-16-2002, 04:22 PM
rofl!!!!

Ok I've just been to see it again was just as good this time, if not better, than before! I took a friend with me who, after seeing TPM, had become a total cynic & expected AOTC to, in his words "suck a**". As it happens his words upon exiting the theater were "Crikey that was THE BEST STAR WARS FILM I HAVE EVER SEEN"!!!! Not a comment I expected to emerge from hi mouth!!!!

Dar' Argol
05-16-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
Excellent my young apprentice. Now it is time for your next mission. Go, buy two Jorg Sacul figures off ebay. Then send them to me, all at your expense. And remember my young apprentice, do not fail.

Master, I tried to get you what you requested. But they told me Rebulic Credits were not good. So I tried a mind trick, but they are Toydarians. They would not budge Master. Please forgive me.

Lord Malakite
05-17-2002, 04:59 AM
Then you did not try hard enough! I warned about failure!

*Uses the force to throw Tatooine and it's twin suns at Dar' Argol.*

Now you know the true power of the Dark Side!

Dar' Argol
05-17-2002, 08:40 PM
OUCH!:dead:



So Malakite, what was your most favorite part of the movie, besides Yoda's fight I mean??

Lord Malakite
05-18-2002, 02:57 AM
Thats a hard one. I would say it have to be one of the other battles in movie, but I can't decide. I'll go with the whole final battle sequence since it has most of the individual battles in it, plus the C-3PO factor.