PDA

View Full Version : New to SSG. Hi Everyone!

JosephGD
05-11-2002, 01:10 AM
Hello my name is Joseph and I'm new to this web site. Just wanted to say Hi and that I'm enjoying my time here. If any one is interested please check out the new Star Wars site I am connected with at http://www.gonkdroid.com.

TeeEye7
05-11-2002, 02:47 AM
:dead:

187-Maul
05-11-2002, 08:06 AM
welcome to the forums ! have a great time

Dryanta
05-11-2002, 08:13 AM
welcome,and enjoy

187-Maul
05-11-2002, 08:17 AM
well I just visited your site and it's pretty cool
the match of colors and stuff is perfect
thanx for the news about the pic of the arena at walmart.com
keep it going

DeadEye
05-11-2002, 08:56 AM
Welcome.

Here's your complementary duct tape, super glue, and Jar Jar Binks action figure. :D

Jargo
05-11-2002, 11:00 AM
Yeah welcome and all that but tradesmen should use the tradesmen's entrance round the back. We don't deal with folk wot sell stuff up here at the main house, you'll have to speak with the senior butler about all that GD.C hat stuff and wotnot.
Oh yeah, poachers tend to get a rough deal round here so don't let any of the gamekeepers catch you trying to poach any of the flightless members. They're here for decorative reasons not for hunting. :)

2-1B
05-11-2002, 12:17 PM
Advertising his site in this forum too? :confused: But this thread doesn't offer free figures the chance at a drawing for free figures by registering on his site . . .

Pendo
05-11-2002, 01:45 PM
Welcome to the club. I'm sure you'll have fun.

PENDO!

DeadEye
05-11-2002, 03:58 PM
Yeah...what Pendo said. And don't pay any attention to what Eternal Padawan says to you...;)

bigbarada
05-11-2002, 05:01 PM
Whenever EP decides to grace up with his presence again.;)

Yeah, yeah welcome, make yourself at home and all that. I think you should at least have a few posts under your belt before coming here to plug your website.:rolleyes:

JosephGD
05-11-2002, 10:04 PM
I'll work on building up the posts. :)

2-1B
05-12-2002, 02:04 AM
Then you've got a lot of work to do, you're sitting on 2 since your Spam thread appears to have vanished. :p

Eternal Padawan
05-12-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Yeah...what Pendo said. And don't pay any attention to what Eternal Padawan says to you...;)

Hey!:mad: I resemble that...er....resent that remark. Now the kids gonna have preconcieved notions of who I am and what I do around here.

P.S. I am NOT a trouble maker. unless. Ok Yes well I AM a troublemaker.

I've noticed LOTS of new members have joined up in the last week or so. Very cool for the website. I want to give every single one of you a hearty welcome. Even if you didn't start up a new thread simply to say that you were here (and thus not recieve your duct tape). I hope many of you stick around and partake in the insanity.

DeadEye
05-12-2002, 12:06 PM
I think Eternal Padawan's problem is that he was never issued the duct tape when he was new...:D

2-1B
05-12-2002, 02:42 PM
Of course he was issued it, that's his motivation for passing it along to the newbies. :D
Kinda like hazing (maybe B has some experience here?), no one wants to get hazed but when it's his turn to do the hazing he's all ready to go! :)

Eternal Padawan
05-13-2002, 01:54 AM
I never recieved any duct tape because I never started a thread titled "Hey! Look at me! I'm new and figured out how to start a thread that says "Hey! I'm new! Look at me!'"...you get the gist (or is it jist? Anyone?) and even so, I wouldn't want duct tape if it were offered to me because I had the foresight to go out and purchase my own in the unforseeable instance where I might need some for whatever reason. Why would I need more duct tape I ask you? WHY?!?!

JosephGD
05-13-2002, 02:03 AM
All I can say is thanks for the killer response. I had hoped to meet some new people, but not only that, because of the success of the thread the site got hit a bunch. :) So nice to meet you I'm the new guy! <grin>

2-1B
05-13-2002, 02:07 AM
So your coup is a success?
Why would you join here to meet others when you only want them to head over to another site to talk SW.
Interesting . . . ;)

Eternal Padawan, you're correct - it's "gist" :)

JosephGD
05-13-2002, 02:18 AM
Caesar you are very funny. You remind me of "The Mole" on South Park the movie. I can see it now..

Caesar: Those f###k bastards come into our forums and try to get us to switch.

New Guy: Ummm no I just said hello.

Caesar: I know how you bas###ds work! You come in here with your shiny new sites and then when you get us there you leave us to die.

New Guy: No really dude I just wanted to introduce myself.

Caesar: Where is your God now?!!?!?

New Guy: ????

Caesar: You will never take this site alive!

2-1B
05-13-2002, 02:25 AM
:rolleyes:

Eternal Padawan
05-13-2002, 04:43 AM
That's Caesar to a "tee". :rolleyes:

Dar' Argol
05-14-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
. Why would I need more duct tape I ask you? WHY?!?!

YOU ALWAYS NEED DUCT TAPE!!!!!!
And super glue, and J.B. Weld, and Sticky Tack, and Baking Soda, and . . . . . . . .

Originally posted byJosephGD
Caesar you are very funny. You remind me of "The Mole" on South Park the movie. I can see it now..

Caesar: Those f###k bastards come into our forums and try to get us to switch.

New Guy: Ummm no I just said hello.

Caesar: I know how you bas###ds work! You come in here with your shiny new sites and then when you get us there you leave us to die.

New Guy: No really dude I just wanted to introduce myself.

Caesar: Where is your God now?!!?!?

New Guy: ????

Caesar: You will never take this site alive!

WOW! do you live with Caesar or something??? That is just too freaky!:crazed:

The only thing I and the other Mods ask JosephGD is that you watch your language. This is an all ages site and we like to keep it that way. You can get away with a few *** here and there but please do not make it excessive. That's all. Enjoy yourself, make friends, collect SW figs, see the movie, . . . . . . . . . . . uh, did I forget anything???

browndroid
05-14-2002, 06:31 PM
hey welcome!

Eternal Padawan
05-14-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol

YOU ALWAYS NEED DUCT TAPE!!!!!!
And super glue, and J.B. Weld, and Sticky Tack, and Baking Soda, and . . . . . . . .

Enjoy yourself, make friends, collect SW figs, see the movie, . . . . . . . . . . . uh, did I forget anything???

I enjoy trailing off in despair, heckling Hasbro, pining for Sith Infiltrator, mocking the would be powers that be, discussing Episode III, and racking up posts.

And if you have Duct tape, the only reason I can see for having MORE is if use up what you have....but then you don't HAVE any and so you need duct tape. (sigh) it's a vicious cycle...

DeadEye
05-14-2002, 08:27 PM
You have become very powerful, Eternal Padawan. I sense the dark side in you. Your wrath as a Sith Lord must be feared---

But I'm John Rassick, and I eat Sith for breakfast!:evil:

(Sorry...you have to read "DeadEye's Star Wars story" to know what the hell I'm talking about.) :)