Augustus w/ chocolate splattered mouth
Veruca Salt w/ Golden goose egg
Mike Teevee w/ smaller version of self
Oompa Loompas 2-pack

SOUTH PARK
Cartman w/ Cheesy poofs, snacky cakes and Fluffy the pig
Stan w/ puddle of own vomit
Kyle w/ Chewbacca mask & Mr. Hankey
Kenny (2 variants- one normal and one dead)
Mr. Garrison w/ Mr. Hat and cup of cocoa
Chef w/ cafeteria tray
Wendy Testaburger w/ note for Stan
Timmy w/ wheelchair
Terrence & Phillip 2-pack
Aliens 2-pack

i have already mentioned Indiana Jones and Weird Al lines. any other toys people wanna see? put 'em here!

Mike Troxell
09-10-2001, 10:54 PM
X-Files Series...too many to count

Seinfeld...The Figures

Now that would be great.

GNT
09-11-2001, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Mike Troxell
X-Files Series...too many to count

Someone is making figures from the X-Files series,the first line up includes Doggot,Skinner and someone else(?)

I want a 3inch BOND line which will include all the villians/henchmen and Bond actors :)

JediTricks
09-11-2001, 07:40 AM
I want Tron figures.

Brave Sir Robin
09-11-2001, 12:54 PM
JediTricks I do believe that they made some Tron figures a long time ago, they were sort of the same scale and style as the vintage Star Wars ones.

Abother line I would like to see is from the Jim Henson film "Labaryth." it should contail

Sarah w/ costumes and props and stuff
David Bowe (goblin king) w/ Sarah's brother
Huggle
Big furry critter that moves rocks
A bunch of the cool-lookin' baddies/muppets from the film

evenflow
09-11-2001, 03:48 PM
Space Balls
ThunderCats
Indiana Jones

JediTricks
09-12-2001, 09:21 AM
I know there are TRON figures, but they're old, outdated designs and there's not many of 'em. We need a modern line, something on the same level as SW.

Brave Sir Robin
09-12-2001, 10:48 AM
also, I remember seeing Kubricks based on the movie Tron. if there are any Tron fans out there who are into these cute lil guys then you should snap 'em up

Lobito
09-12-2001, 01:33 PM
Indiana Jones
Battle Star Gallactica
Buck Rogers
Flash Gordon
Thunder Cats

All lines would be (3 3/4")

Lococaca
09-12-2001, 06:07 PM
personally i dont think a 3 3/4 line of thundercats would be right, maybe 5in like the Xmen, but not 3 3/4...........

btw, i'm new here, a refugee of the closed ADC, hope i make some good friends here

Brave Sir Robin
09-12-2001, 06:31 PM
a 5 inch Thundercats line would be cool, especially if they were done by the Four Horsemen (aka the New He Man guys)

PloKoon2385
09-12-2001, 07:52 PM
I would like to see:
Bond (not dolls)
Indiana Jones
Super Mario Bro's (with all the baddies too)
Marvel (redone)
Nintendo (Star Fox, DK, Zelda, etc GOOD ONES)
Looney Tunes (good ones)
Marvel (redone)
And I am sure there are more that I have just forgotten.....but those are some of my dreams, in that order.

hairless chewie
09-13-2001, 05:31 AM
lots of stuff

-A decent Marvel Avengers line, not one done for a cartoon, so I can finally get a kick butt Captain America.
-Another JLA line, not one that uses pre existing molds.
-Indiana Jones in 3 3/4 format
-Decent Planet of the Apes toys, Not the $10 hunks of plastic on the shelves now
-A return to the glory days of GI JOE 3 3/4, not the drab repaints out now. How could Hasbro take an already excellent toy and crap it up as bad as the have done with the new line. BOO!!
-A classic Clint Eastwood with serape from his spaghetti western days.
- Starship Troopers from the computer animated series in 3 3/4 scale so you can have lots of vehicles and more importantly,... BUGS!!!
Somebody stop me!

JediTricks
09-13-2001, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Lococaca
personally i dont think a 3 3/4 line of thundercats would be right, maybe 5in like the Xmen, but not 3 3/4...........

btw, i'm new here, a refugee of the closed ADC, hope i make some good friends here First off, welcome to the board. Second, I couldn't agree more, anything under 5" is not enough size for Thundercats!

There are a lot of good ideas here, so many to choose from.

Brave Sir Robin
09-13-2001, 01:04 PM
Also cool would be a line of Monty Python toys! I know that 21st Century Toys or someone has made 12" versions of King Aurthurs court from The Holy Grail, but I think there should be figures from the Life of Brain, The Meaning of Life, and the characters from the Flying Circus tv series. Also, there could be some toys manufactured of classic Terry Gilliam animated folks- who wouldn't buy those?

bigbarada
09-14-2001, 09:43 AM
Monty Python toys would be awesome, but they'd have to have voice chips similar to the Simpsons line to do the series justice.

GNT
09-16-2001, 07:23 AM
Wasn't some company going to make Monty Python figures???

Obi-Don
09-16-2001, 09:11 AM
Does anyone remember Star Blazers? I remember some models made but would like to see some ships and action figures made.As a kid I loved this cartoon.