PDA

View Full Version : Jabba's Skiff Guards Cinema Scene

manji
05-11-2002, 03:44 AM
Are these figures just resculpts of the original three Kenner figures (Barada, Nikto, & Klaatu)? I know that their outfits are a little different, but I chalked that up to Hasbro's tweaking their figure-making skills.

OriginalBryGuy
05-17-2002, 03:22 PM
I believe they are resculpts. They seem to have more detail.

Turambar
11-02-2003, 08:55 PM
I was just setting up my skiff guards that I haven't looked at in ages, and looking at the picture on the back, I noticed something.

The picture of the primary skiff shows 5 guards. Weequay #1, Weequay #2, human skiff guard, a barada, and a nikto driver. The Klaatu is not a skiff guard, but I believe he shows up on the sail barge? Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

However, the thing that surprised me was that the nikto and barada in the cinema scene are not on the skiff either. The two that are on the skiff have different outfits altogether.

I was wondering if anyone else knew this, and if anyone knew where the Skiff Guard Cinema Scene figures show up -- if they are in the movie at all or just fabrications (or mistakes) by hasbro!

I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed and pray that in the rumored pit of carkoon scenes to come we will see the real skiff guards on the primary skiff including a better weequay #1. The 2nd weequay and human skiff guard have always been figures I thought would be really great to see. In the future, I wouldn't mind seeing guards from skiff #2 so that pote snitkin won't be so alone -- it would also justify getting a 2nd skiff.

Jayspawn
11-09-2003, 12:18 PM
Yeah I think Klaatu does show up on the Sail Barge. It's still a great Cinema Scene -awesome figures!