PDA

View Full Version : Find Your Star Wars Twin

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-11-2002, 08:00 AM
I learned about this site from my local news. Go to outofservice.com/starwars

It says I have the Openess of Yoda, conscientious of Grand Moff Tarkin, extraversion of the Ewoks, agreeableness of Boba Fett, and nueroticism of R2-D2.

Dryanta
05-11-2002, 08:35 AM
openess of Ackbar conscientious Mon mothma Extraversion of Old Ben agreeableness of Anakin/Vader neuroticism of chewie
The explaination of the results was interesting.When i saw Anakin/vader i didn't agree but the explaination made sense

187-Maul
05-11-2002, 08:59 AM
openess: Astro Mech Droid
conscientious: Grand Moff Tarkin
extraversion: Ewoks
agreeableness: Darth Vader/Anakin
neuroticism: Chewbacca

everything is "neither high nor low"
well most of the explanations fit to me IMO

Pendo
05-11-2002, 01:39 PM
Openness - Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru
Conscienctious - Grand Moff Tarkin
Extraversion - Ewoks
Agreeableness - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Neuroticism - Princess Leia

Did I fill this out properly???

PENDO!

Bel-Cam Jos
05-11-2002, 07:14 PM
high (70 percentile)
[Openness] Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

high (74 percentile)
[Consciensciousness] Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

low (15 percentile)
[Extraversion] Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

high (79 percentile)
[Agreeableness] Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

high (60 percentile)
[Neurosis] Chewbacca -- This wookie belongs in the middle of Neuroticism because on one hand he is a strong and fearless individual but on the other hand he is excitable and easily upset (as shown by his reaction before C-3P0 suggested R2-D2 "let the wookie win").
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

I resent the Wampa one, but the others are pretty close!
:mad: :rolleyes:

Grif
05-11-2002, 08:46 PM
I saw that on FOX 5 News @ 10 , also.

RooJay
05-14-2002, 10:14 PM
Mine said that I have the openess (is that really a word?!) of Yoda, am as conscientious as Admiral Ackbar, as extroverted as Obi Wan, as agreeable as Boba Fett, and I have the nueroticism of Chewbacca.

bigbarada
05-15-2002, 03:42 AM
Openness: Yoda (very high - 88)
Conscientiousness: Admiral Ozzel (low - 30)
Extraversion: Wampa (very low - 3)
Agreeableness: Obi-Wan (very high - 87)
Neuroticism: Princess Leia (very low - 14)

I also rated my brother:
Openness: Yoda (very high - 96)
Conscientiousness: Han Solo (very low - 6)
Extraversion: Lando (very high - 91)
Agreeableness: Emperor Palpatine (very low - 0):eek:
Neuroticism: Tusken Raider (very high - 97):eek::eek:

RooJay
05-15-2002, 06:17 PM
Do they really mean Sandpeople from Tuscany?!! In Italy?!!

Vortex
05-15-2002, 09:10 PM
high (76 percentile)

Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

neither high nor low (52 percentile)

Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

neither high nor low (42 percentile)

Ewoks -- A species with extraverted and introverted tendencies. On one hand they are a shy, timid, and reclusive species. On the other hand, they are very sociable, living in groups, placing great emphasis of interpersonal relations.

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

low (32 percentile)

Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

very low (14 percentile)

Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

Deoxyribonucleic
06-25-2004, 02:08 AM
Openness
Your percentile: 76% You are relatively open to new experiences.
Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

Conscientious
Your percentile: 97% You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.
Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.

Extraversion
Your percentile: 74% You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others.
Luke Skywalker -- An ambitious, energetic, and adventuresome young man. He longs to leave the slow paced, lonely life on Tattooine. The other person's percentile: 64%

Agreeableness
Your percentile: 92% You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive.
Obi-Wan Kenobi -- This loyal, kind, and honorable young Jedi is a good man.

Neuroticism
Your percentile: 7% You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.
Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt’s palace).

Cool site :)

Exhaust Port
06-25-2004, 10:50 AM
Openness: Yoda (84%)
Conscientiousness: Admiral Ackbar (92%)
Extraversion: Luke (64%)
Agreeableness: Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker (50%)
Neuroticism: Princess Leia (11%)

Pretty accurate summary. :)

plo koon 200
06-26-2004, 01:01 PM
Here are my results.

<a href="http://www.outofservice.com/starwars/results/?o=90&c=58&e=22&a=3&n=60">Click to see my Star Wars Personality!!</a>

RooJay
06-27-2004, 01:27 AM
Wow!
Where did you dig up this old fossil?! ;)

vadersvette
06-28-2004, 10:48 PM
My results:
Openness - 47% - Astromech Droid
Conscientious - 21% - Admiral Ozzel
Extraversion - 5% - Wampa
Agreeableness - 27% - Boba Fett
Neuroticism - 87% - Tuskin Raider

Kidhuman
06-29-2004, 12:12 AM
Your percentile: 88% You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

Your percentile: 79% You are well-organized, and are reliable.
Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.

Your percentile: 86% You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic.
Lando Calrissian -- An energetic, sociable man. He is adventure seeking, talkative, and socially skilled.

Your percentile: 6% You find it easy to criticize others.
Emperor Palpatine -- An evil, power hungry tyrant, he is manipulative, evil, and ruthless.

Your percentile: 37% You are generally relaxed.
R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

InsaneJediGirl
07-19-2004, 10:50 PM
Your percentile: 41% You typically don’t seek out new experiences.
Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand

Your percentile: 30% You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.
Admiral Ozzel -- A generally conscientious soldier who is susceptible to occasional lapses & blunders, such as the mistake he made at the beginning of the imperial assault on the rebel base at Hoth.

Your percentile: 27% You tend to shy away from social situations.
"Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn’t seen much. He doesn’t appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.

Your percentile: 32% You find it easy to express irritation with others.
Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.

Your percentile: 49% You aren’t particularly nervous, nor calm.
Chewbacca -- This wookie belongs in the middle of Neuroticism because on one hand he is a strong and fearless individual but on the other hand he is excitable and easily upset (as shown by his reaction before C-3P0 suggested R2-D2 "let the wookie win").

Oh yeah.I'm crazy old Ben!:crazed: