PDA

View Full Version : Expanded Universe?

Darth Sidious
05-11-2002, 10:43 AM
In my area, and probably most other areas too, the Expanded Universe figures are VERY hard to find. So, has anyone had any luck finding these and if so, which ones have you found? I have had bad luck with them. I ordered the Imperial Sentinal and found Grand Admiral Thrawn...What I wouldnt give for a Dark Trooper/Space Trooper...

Firebird
05-11-2002, 12:46 PM
I was able to order the EU figures through the fan club. At the time it was 7.95 a figure. However, there was a catch. They were sold in sets of two. Spacetrooper and Darktrooper were bundled with either the Clone Emperor or Dark Empire Luke. I bought the rest at Target. They were on clearence for about 4 bucks each

Darth Sidious
05-11-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Firebird
I was able to order the EU figures through the fan club. At the time it was 7.95 a figure. However, there was a catch. They were sold in sets of two. Spacetrooper and Darktrooper were bundled with either the Clone Emperor or Dark Empire Luke. I bought the rest at Target. They were on clearence for about 4 bucks each

Oh yeah, I remember that...I could have gotten the Dark Trooper AND Spcae Trooper, the 2 I wanted most, at the same time...I thought they were going to be more common though and I never took advantage of this offer...

Vortex
05-11-2002, 01:44 PM
Another place you might want to try is a local comic shop. You might be amazed as to what they have in a box, on the pegs or back room, and they could give you leads to other who are selling or trading.

If nothing more, check out the fan club. I know they were pulled from the shleves many years ago. The only place I see them these days are on pegs in comic shops...well at least the one I go too always over orders and takes toy trades for comics and they have TONS of old figures hanging on the racks.

Darth Evil
05-12-2002, 07:35 AM
I recently got Mara Jade at a ridiculously high price in a local comic shop. I got Cloned Emperor Palpatine and Thrawn at reasonable prices online.

jedi_uk73
05-12-2002, 07:58 AM
Luckily I managed to get mine on their first release.

I have since found that the Darktrooper & Spacetrooper go for around 30 each, Mara, Thrawn, Leia & Clone Emp 12 and the others Luke etc for around 20.

Lord Malakite
05-12-2002, 09:29 AM
I have all the figures. I got the Sentinel, Thrawn, Leia, Luke, and the Emperor at KB Toys on clearance. Then I got the rest at the Fan Club with the passes (Dark Trooper/Spacetooper with Mara Jade pass and Mara Jade/Kyle Katarn with Darth Vader pass).