PDA

View Full Version : What is the rarest figure?

DeadEye
05-11-2002, 02:53 PM
I've seen 3 Dookus now. I picked up a Final Battle Jango today.

I have HD Anakin and Yoda. I've seen Qui-Gon, the Endor Soldier, Orn Free Taa, and Luminara Unduli, plus Taun We and the Royal Guard.

But I can't find Luke, Vader, or Mace Windu anywhere.

JediDan
05-11-2002, 03:14 PM
Right now I would have to say Bespin Luke. I have found all the others. He is the one that still eludes me. I could have had him this morning but if you read my Evil Walmart post you'll see why I wasn't able to get him.

jedi_uk73
05-11-2002, 04:36 PM
I would say that none of the figures can be classed as RARE.
All the basic figures are out there, and will be for a long time. They have only just been released so stocks will be a bit limited for a while.

All I can say is HAVE PATIENCE. No rush.

The only figures that are H-T-F are the early background pic figures, and a few variation figs.

QLD
05-11-2002, 04:40 PM
I say Zuckuss. He is the ONLY figure I have never been able to find.

JediDan
05-11-2002, 04:43 PM
ZUCKUSS!!! LOL :D :D I hope you're not still searching Walmart and TRUs for him. ;)

QLD
05-11-2002, 04:44 PM
I am. I swear, he WILL be there one day!!! That rat bastard!

DeadEye
05-11-2002, 04:51 PM
Zuckuss? I found one of those a while ago. :cool:

QLD
05-11-2002, 04:52 PM
I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

JediDan
05-11-2002, 05:19 PM
Maybe you should walk into TRU and hold out your Quite-Long Dong and say you need a little Zuckass. Maybe they'll be able to come up with one then. You never know?? :D :D

bigbarada
05-11-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by JediDan
Maybe you should walk into TRU and hold out your Quite-Long Dong and say you need a little Zuckass. Maybe they'll be able to come up with one then. You never know?? :D :D

"I'll take Disturbing Mental Images for $500, Alex.":D:D

None of the Ep2 figures are rare unless you count variations. If you are talking about variants, well whichever one I don't own is the only rare one.:rolleyes:

Taichi
05-11-2002, 08:23 PM
Heh....

Y'know, I have a loose Zuckuss.....

it was fun ripping him from his freeze frame card, and he's still a fun figure.....

I'm glad I've got him loose, and even happier that it was me who tore the card all to hell......

man, I love torturing carded collectors!!! :D

DeadEye
05-11-2002, 09:10 PM
So do I.

Rogue II
05-11-2002, 09:17 PM
So do you think it would bother some of those carded collectors if I said I opened both the Bespin Luke and Vader today?

Tonysmo
05-11-2002, 09:44 PM
no more disturbing than to hear about my son shredding open his Jorg Sucal figure.. I never really put to much thought behind it, when he would ask, "can I open this one..?" normally its a no brainer.. sure go ahead.. this time I had to sit and watch quietly has the $$$ signs went up in the air...

sokay though, I know he is enjoying them, they way they were meant to be enjoyed...

therock0603
05-11-2002, 11:29 PM
Actually, you can't establish what figure is the rarest. Because it all really just depends on what store you go to in what city. You can go to one and find a ton of Dookus and Anakin Hangar Duels and then go to another one and not find these, but rather millions of Luminaras, Royal Guards, and Taun Wes. There really is no rarest figure right now.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-11-2002, 11:36 PM
I got my Zuckuss for $2 at WM. I think someone hid it under the shelves and it was finally put on the pegs.

Right now the rarest figure has to be Dooku, but that will change soon enough. We'll soon be swimming in Dooku. (That's kind of nasty sounding, isn't it. :) )

Overall, excluding the vintage line, it has to be FF Sandtrooper and/or FF Weequay.

darth chuck
05-12-2002, 04:16 AM
I have every single figure made since 1978, EXCEPT FOR TOY FAIR VADER! So, which one is rare? TOY FAIR VADER. Not even Brian's Toys has a TOY FAIR VADER. I know its not an Ep II figure, but I still need TOY FAIR VADER.

This figure has become my holy grail and one day I shall have one.

By the way, in case I need to mention this, I hate Hasbro for making rare exclusive figures like TOY FAIR VADER!

Darth Evil
05-12-2002, 07:25 AM
Well, for me, it'd have to be everything, aside from the first wave. Damn, I hate this place.

DeadEye
05-12-2002, 09:32 AM
Just get the Vader from the Final Jedi Duel cinema scene and repaint him to the TOYFAIR Vader colors. They're the same.

Darth Sidious
05-12-2002, 03:58 PM
Lets see, I'd have to say a Vintage Snaggletooth...jk. In my area I got a Luminara (The only one left) and saw plenty of guards and Taun Wes, but I cant find a Dooku...I'll be patient, one will show up someday.

corporal AMF
05-12-2002, 10:42 PM
In a month or two there are going to be worth 3 or 5 bucks, and for spring clearence there are going to be 2 dollars, believe me, you gotta have patience

I DON'T:rolleyes: