PDA

View Full Version : anyone in Fla finding figures

TK421BB
05-11-2002, 04:25 PM
I live on the west coast of Florida about an hour south of tampa and I haven't seen any new figures. Florida is the last to get everything including fades. If anyone is finding the new waves of figures here please send a post its seems the only people I incounter collecting are scalpers.....thanks

kajonnes
05-15-2002, 11:29 AM
Hey I also live in Sarasota. Around one in the morning I hit the Walmarts and found the endor rebel soldier and Qui gonn(he really sucks) at the Cattleman wal-mart. I then went to the University Walmart and they had a lot more of those plus the big blue senator dude, massif and Mace (they had two that I saw, I got one the other had several stress marks on the back of the card. They actually had a yoda also, I haven't seen him since 4/23.

TK421BB
05-16-2002, 02:48 PM
I'm up in N.C. right now and I found a yoda but thats about it. I will be back this weekend in sarasota. Hopefully we'll get some more new figures down their. I found quite a few error figures around town. I found a Kit fitso with a brown head, Padme with the mole on the end of her nose and anakin with dark eye brows and his eyes are looking up. Happy hunting I hope you keep me posted with new figures that arrive and I'll do the same for you....

AT-AT Man
05-16-2002, 10:04 PM
i'm in the lower area of florida, west palm beach, there are others from orlando and that area on these forums, check collectors clubs.

Mace Windex
05-20-2002, 12:18 PM
Hey guys, I'm in Tampa and the only things I have found (new) are the Geonosis (sp) Mace and the Endor Soldier. I found Mace at TRU and ONE Endor soldier at Walmart. When I am hunting I usually hit Walmart 2 times a day! I did that until I found all of the sneak preview figures. Does anyone collect variations? If so, let me know because I have soem I am going to return to the stores.

jawa01
05-21-2002, 09:04 AM
Hey everyone. I'm down in Port Charlotte and I found all the new guys last week at Wal-Mart. I picked up Bespin Luke and Vader, Massif, Orn Free Ta, Mace, Endor Soldier, final battle Jango. I guess I just walked in at the right time, but I was 15 minutes late to work. ( Oh the sacrifices we make to hunt down our toys :D ). I also saw Luke ,Vader, Mace and Jango at TRU in Tampa on Sunday. They had at least 10 of each, but no blood. I'm still lookong for that one. Happy Hunting. :cool:

TK421BB
05-28-2002, 09:00 PM
For those of you who live close to sarasota i found Dooku, Yoda, and At St at TRU on tamiami trail near the sarasota square mall today.....

TK421BB
05-29-2002, 06:15 PM
The BJ's wholesale club on university in sarasota has figures in pks of 2 for $11.99. The are in a clear hard plastic pkg nothing big no writing or anything on them. They also had EP2 pez 12pk with the new figure heads if your into that...

Master Goeweins
05-30-2002, 12:30 AM
I'm in Tampa and there isn't too much here. I've managed to complete my Playskool collection thanks to Kmart. And our Toys R Us's are finally getting the 12" Mace Windu. Other than that WalMart is good for the Endor soldier and Qui Gonn. Oldsmar Super WalMart actually has less of the good stuff than the WalMart right off of Interstate 275. Has anyone seen the deluxe Anakin yet?