PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Obi-Wan and Darth Tyranus

Masterjedi73
05-11-2002, 08:30 PM
These figures aren't too bad, and sometimes they even manage to flip and end up standing!

My question: On the circular base there seems to be spots to add more off shoots or platforms. Does anyone know if there are any other things to put there? It would be a neat little set up.

JediTricks
05-13-2002, 02:14 AM
The slots on the circular bases are meant to accept both the Obi-Wan and Tyranus flippers and their hose pieces - nothing more - so, you can have Obi-Wan and Tyranus connected to the SAME pad if you own them both.

Masterjedi73
05-13-2002, 07:24 AM
and I already did that...but there are what appear to be other slots on the bottom as well....it'd be cool if there were other pieces to attach there.

pthfnder89
05-13-2002, 12:45 PM
I only bought the Tyranus figure, but it's actually quite nice. It's been a good substitute until I can find a Dooku. I can't bring myself to buy the ObiWan however. The face sculpt is just too strange, particularly when I think the head on Coruscant Chase Obi is very, very nice.

Darth Evil
05-13-2002, 02:25 PM
I'm not going to get these, I'll wait until I find Count Dooku, of course, if I actually see Deluxe Tyranus, I might not be able to resist...

pthfnder89
05-13-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Darth Evil
I'm not going to get these, I'll wait until I find Count Dooku, of course, if I actually see Deluxe Tyranus, I might not be able to resist...

Are they hard to find in your area Darth Evil? They've been pretty much warming the pegs over here.