PDA

View Full Version : Luminara, Taun We, Royal Guard, Yoda, Anakin HD, etc. for trade

SithDroid
05-12-2002, 02:02 AM
Hello all. This is my last attempt at helping people get stuff that they need. Here is a list of things I currently have for trade:

Anakin HD (2)
Yoda (1)
Taun We (1)
Luminara (1)
Royal Guard (1)
Battle Droid with Background (3)
Geonosian Warrior with Background (2)
Plo Koon with Background (1)

I also can get some more of these if anyone needs more. I can also get any Preview figures and almost all of the background figures. I can get Jango Fett Final Battle and Mace Windu Geonosian Battle as well, if you do not care about card condition and just want one to open. The ones left here didn't arrive in good condition. Here is a new updated list of more current things I need:

25th Anniversary Darth Vader New York Toy Fair (2)
Jorg Sacul (2)
Bespin Luke Bloody hand version (2)
POTJ Teebo (1)
POTJ BoShek (1)
POTJ R4-M9 (1)
POTJ Darth Maul Sith Apprentice (2)
POTJ Scout Trooper Clean Version (2)
POTJ Obi-Wan Kenobi Cold Weather Gear (1)
POTJ Deluxe Luke with Bacta Tank (1)
POTJ Deluxe Darth Maul with Training Droid (1)
POTJ Darth Vader and Darth Maul Masters of the Darkside 2-pack (2)

Please PM me ASAP because I will definately be taking these back to the store within the next couple days.

YodaFett
05-12-2002, 10:03 AM
I'll trade POTJ Darth Maul Sith Apprentice (2) for Luminara (1),please email me at
zedbadee@3web.net,thanks ken

humsup
05-13-2002, 04:19 AM
Would appreciate if you can help me get 2 Royal Guards. I most likely can find you a Bo Shek and Teebo. Pls email me at :

porkins73@hotmail.com

for further discussion on details.

MichaelV103
05-13-2002, 09:37 AM
I would trade Luke in bacta tank for Yoda and Anakin. If interested, email me at MichaelV103@AOL.com