PDA

View Full Version : I got the best thing from Celebration 2!

QLD
05-12-2002, 04:47 AM
You thought I was going to say Jorg Sacul didn't you?
NOPE!

My friend 12" Lando went to C2 and while he was there and thought of me. While I wanted a Sacul, he thought of me, and brought me something back soooooo much better!

A personalized autographed picture of LANDO!!!
That's right, THE MAN HIMSELF, Billy Dee Williams!
Personalized and everything!
It may not be a big deal to most, but he knew how big of a fan of lando and Billy Dee I am, so he sacrificed a Carrie Fisher auto to get it for me!

I can't thank him enough. It is immediately the best SW item in my collection! Especially since it is personalized to me. What a great friend! Thanks bud!

Everyone together now!

BILLY DEE!....BILLY DEE!....BILLY DEE! :D

bigbarada
05-12-2002, 04:51 AM
Wow, that's pretty cool. Just further proof that the most valuable items in one's collection aren't necessarily the items that are worth the most money.

Where has 12" Lando been anyways? He used to post here quite a bit, but now we don't hear from him hardly at all.

QLD
05-12-2002, 04:59 AM
Yeah, it's awesome. I don't know why he hasn't been posting lately. Ironically, he is the one who got me back into collecting Star Wars. Though I go through phases myself where I don't post for a month, where I post sparingly, or post a ton.

I will tell him that you inquired, and maybe he'll be inspired to join us once again. Pesonally, I think he just misses ol' Captain Panaka. :D