PDA

View Full Version : Padme Pilot.....Out This Summer?

subMERGE
05-13-2002, 06:55 AM
We seem to be getting figures very quickly for AOTC. It looks like we're getting Obi-Wan pilot in June or early July. So, is it possible that Padme Pilot could be out before the end of summer, in late july or August? I hope so as I'm really looking forward to this figure.

Forhekset
05-13-2002, 08:59 AM
Yeah, well all I know is that this flood of figures is breaking my bank account :D I'm not a completist or anything, there's just a lot of cool stuff to buy.

pthfnder89
05-13-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by subMERGE
We seem to be getting figures very quickly for AOTC. It looks like we're getting Obi-Wan pilot in June or early July. So, is it possible that Padme Pilot could be out before the end of summer, in late july or August? I hope so as I'm really looking forward to this figure.

I hope so. I REALLY need a new Padme figure to go with my AOTC toys. The Arena Battle just don't cut it :D;)

This really does look like an excellent figure though, and I hope we see it no later than mid-summer.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-13-2002, 01:11 PM
IMO, this is undoubtedly the coolest Padme/Amidala to date. I can't wait for this one to come out. I hope it'll be easy to fit her into the N-1 and chase speeders.