PDA

View Full Version : what would you be doing if star wars didn't exsist?

hango fett
05-13-2002, 05:31 PM
i would be alot thinner and more aggresive. i would probably be wondering "what can i do with my life now?" how bout you?

DeadEye
05-13-2002, 06:01 PM
Same thing. Well, I'd probably play sports as do most teenagers as damned sexy as myself. :zzz:

Dryanta
05-13-2002, 06:45 PM
I really don't know.Star Wars isn't my only interest so my guess would be spent more on motorcycle parts.

stillakid
05-13-2002, 06:58 PM
Saving money.

Jargo
05-13-2002, 07:28 PM
Writing that novel that's inside me. Trying to get my name in lights at some theater somewhere as the star of the show. Maybe attempting to do a stand up comedy act in some seedy little club. Perhaps donating the seed of my loins for money. Eating less junkfood while sat at the PC. Managing to retain frends for more than three weeks at a stretch. getting laid more often. Buying clothes more often and music and movies and stuff. Travelling around and seeing things I've never seen before.....

Or maybe nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. become a Buddhist and renounce earthly posessions and shave my head and wear the saffron robes and chant mantras and annoy people at airports..... maybe......

mylow thehutt
05-13-2002, 07:41 PM
become a hermit

Wolfwood319
05-13-2002, 08:51 PM
Working, working working.

I have a lot of other hobbies and interests, so I'd probably just invest a little more in Anime, comics, movies, etc.

LTBasker
05-13-2002, 09:17 PM
I'd be a huge Trekkie. :eek:

Eternal Padawan
05-13-2002, 09:27 PM
I'd be a freakin' billionaire!!! :D :D :D To wit:

"Dear Mr. Lucas

I noticed after your sucessful American Grafitti movie you went on to make the Indiana Jones films. I really enjoy your work. I have this idea for a 'space opera' as it were that I would like to run by you...

Sincerly

Rollo Tomassi, your eternal padawan"

JetsAndHeels
05-13-2002, 10:11 PM
Like stillakid said, I would definately have more money.
Also if SW didnt exist, I would probably have more space in my room and would probably be more popular with girls.

2-1B
05-13-2002, 10:20 PM
I would have killed myself long ago. No point in life without Star Wars. :rolleyes:

QLD
05-13-2002, 11:45 PM
I would be spending my money on something else. Probably *****s.

JediTricks
05-14-2002, 12:27 AM
I'd be living in my mansion firing my butler's butler for breathing too loudly, but "thankfully", I've blown a ton of cash on SW stuff that I enjoy.

Even though I'm a major Trekkie, I probably wouldn't be "James Tyberius" on a Trek fan site.

bigbarada
05-14-2002, 12:27 AM
I probably would be spending all my money on Star Trek stuff.

Jargo
05-14-2002, 05:21 AM
J T....J T.... you are kidding right? Right.........? Oh derar God! Noooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. *urk!*

187-Maul
05-14-2002, 08:31 AM
probabaly have a lot more money or be spending it more on mcfarlane and cd's

dirtybones
05-14-2002, 08:41 AM
I would draw more Alien & Predator pictures then StarWars.

Vortex
05-14-2002, 09:00 AM
I know I'd blow a lot more cash in the bars, and buy more useless junk that I never needed...or I'd be living in a bigger house in a better neighborhood...

JEDIpartner
05-14-2002, 09:07 AM
Well... I wouldn't be thinner or richer. I'm already in great shape and I would probably be spending more money on music. I'd probably devote more time to playing my keyboard... to what end, I have no clue.

Pendo
05-14-2002, 12:33 PM
If Star Wars didn't exist then I would probably be doing nothing :(, or I would be a multi-billionaire with multiple companies and be very, VERY famous because I would be the creator of a great and thrilling space saga called "The Star Wars".

PENDO!

bigbarada
05-14-2002, 02:59 PM
Along with the Star Trek stuff, I think I would be a much more avid comic book collector as I was during the "dark years." That and I'd spend more time fixing up old cars, a big passion of mine that I never really fulfilled or learned too much about.

InsaneJediGirl
05-14-2002, 05:19 PM
Hmm...If Starwars didnt exist..I would still be collecting Breyers Horses and spending more time watching MST3K.I'd probably do more "social events"...like school dances/sports.

browndroid
05-14-2002, 05:33 PM
i would be slowly bashing my head into a wall...j/k i already play sports all the time, so i guess i would just have more time to read and do that. not to mention a good $750 dollars...

Mandalorian Candidat
05-14-2002, 06:01 PM
I would probably have some semblance of sanity. That and a whole lot of more room in my garage. :)

Nice avatar browndroid. "What, me Jedi?" - Yoda E. Newman

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-14-2002, 08:59 PM
If there was no Star Wars, hmmmm.....

I probably wouldn't be cramped up in this cardboard box, eating triscuits and pork and beans over a small dingy fire made from old urine soaked newspapers. I wouldn't be suffering from malnourishment or diagnosed with 34 (some infectious) diseases. I wouldn't be driving an 82' Ford Pinto or dating the skanky needle-mark infested heroin addict that I am now. I probably wouldn't have mad BO or head lice. I would probably have some semblance of a job instead of passing the hat for pocket change when I wrestle wild alligators and gorillas. Other than those relatively minor things, I don't think Star Wars has really impacted my life that much.

JediTricks
05-14-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
J T....J T.... you are kidding right? Right.........? Oh derar God! Noooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. *urk!* What? Don't like the idea that "JediTricks" came from "JT" which came from "James Tyberius" (which came from "James")? :D

RooJay
05-15-2002, 12:33 AM
I'd probably be trying to invent Star Wars!;)

Sith Worm
05-15-2002, 12:45 AM
well i wouldn't have to spend more on rent because i always have to have a Satr Wars room, probably be married i always lose my chicks because they say i don't pay enough attention to them or something like that i wasn't really listening i was watching star wars when they all walked out the door i would probably be a famous comic book artist but keep spending all my money on Toys instead of art school (which i am finally doing!) and last i would probably be reading Lord of the rings again!