PDA

View Full Version : who all is in this picture?

hango fett
05-13-2002, 08:56 PM
i know everyone exept for the far left corner (disclued plo-koon..)

DeadEye
05-13-2002, 09:00 PM
Jedi and senators, my son...Jedi and senators.

Jargo
05-13-2002, 09:05 PM
Sly Moore, Onaconda Farr (the Rodian), Luminara Unduli and barris Offee, Stass Allie (cousin of and Adi Gallia lookalike) and Plo Koon, Ister Paddie and that little geezer I don't yet know. JarJar and Lexi Dio, Aks Aak the malastarian, Palpatine, mas Amedda, mace Windu, Yoda and Obi-Wan hologram. With possibly a royal guard disguised cunningly as a piece of wall. :)

So the only name I don't know is the little person stood next to Ister Paddie - the guy with the big hat that sticks out either side of his head.

Anyone know that little person's name...?

Beast
05-13-2002, 09:10 PM
The bald headed chick in white is Sly Moore, and the Rodian next to her is Dar Wac, they are both aides to Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. Standing next to Plo Koon is Stass Ali, Adi Gallia's Cousin.

If your curious about the name of the "Ree-yees" Malastare Senator, it's Ask Aak. And the one with the odd hat, that is standing 2 down from Jar Jar is, Ister Paddie. Not sure who the short person is inbetween, he may be one of Paddie's aides. :)

Doh, was looking up the spelling of a name and Jargo beat me to it. Jargo are you sure that is the Rodian's name, my info says it's Dar Wac. Of course just like they chaged the dino Jedi's name, they could have changed his at the last minute. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
05-13-2002, 09:44 PM
According to the AOTC scrapbook or the illustrated companion, forget which one but official anyway, the name of the Rodian is Onaconda Farr. However, I would go with Onaconda Farr for the Rodian. I seem to recall reading a spy report a little while back though that said the name had been changed. Hmmmm. Mysterious eh? Anyway, both names have linked to the rodian so we know that one fits him. But I also heard that Dar Wac was the guy who was supposed to turn up in hologram to tell Palpy in the senate that Padme had been asasinated. Intrigue upon mystery...

Beast
05-13-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
But I also heard that Dar Wac was the guy who was supposed to turn up in hologram to tell Palpy in the senate that Padme had been asasinated. Intrigue upon mystery...
According to Episode-X.com, that guys name is supposed to be...Uv Gizen. But again, at this stage who knows. Like I said before, maybe they changed all the names at the last minute like they did with Sarr Labooda becoming Coleman Trebor. This deal is getting worse all the time. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lord Tenebrous
05-13-2002, 10:30 PM
I think the little guy is Ronett Coor. I might have that spelling wrong, I just remember that it's a reworking of 'coronet'.

Eternal Padawan
05-13-2002, 10:56 PM
How many of these characters' names actually get mentioned in the film?

BanthaPoodoo
05-14-2002, 10:10 AM
Zero. (except for Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace, Jar Jar,........)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-14-2002, 05:52 PM
Banthapoodoo, how are you sure of this?

However, you're probably right, if the pattern continues from TPM :D

corporal AMF
05-14-2002, 09:10 PM
Maybe Bail Organa names is said by someone

Lord Tenebrous
05-14-2002, 10:58 PM
Probably, there has to be at least one mention of "Organa" in the PT. :)

I'd imagine most of the names will appear in the EU somehow, after all, that's how we learn names of others - like the Jedi, for instance.

BanthaPoodoo
05-15-2002, 12:51 AM
I have seen the movie. Nope, no mention of Bail either :(, although you do see Jimmy Smits a few times.

Also no mention of Plo, Ki-Adi Mundi, Kit (although you do see him do some force stuff and a big old grin on his face!!! :):)), Luminara, etc.)

These are the only names said in the movie (going from memory & no particular order) is Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku, Tyrannus, Sidious, Sifo-Dyas, Jango, Boba, Jamilla, Amidala, Yoda, R2, R4, Palpatine, Lama Su, Taun We, Dexter, Typho, Mace, Zam, Corde, Jar Jar, Owen, Beru, Cliegg, Shmi, Watto.) Will put more in as they come to me.

Cotasnoova
05-16-2002, 03:54 AM
If you look real hard you can see Santa and his Reindeer out the window. You have to look real hard! It is like one of those pictures that you have to let your eyes blur...keep on looking, you will find him.