PDA

View Full Version : Anakins speeder bike?

Dryanta
05-13-2002, 10:23 PM
Hey all,
Any ideas about if we'll get Anakins raked out chopper speeder bike?I want this one bad!!!:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

JEDIpartner
05-13-2002, 10:26 PM
That would be a nice deal. Hopefully we won't have to "finesse" the figure onto the bike to get him to look like he's riding it!!!

BTW... why are our current avatars looking in the same direction???

Dryanta
05-13-2002, 10:30 PM
"finesse" is a interesting choice of words.lol
Kida like trying to finesse the 25th anniversary Han and Chewie into the Falcons cockpit?lol
I want this bike

Battle Droid
05-13-2002, 10:33 PM
It's actually a Swoop, though you're close enough. :D

I'm surprised it wasn't one of the first vehicles out, along with Dooku's Geonosian Speeder.

Dryanta
05-13-2002, 10:36 PM
We are looking in the same direction because.........

There's something over there?
Swoop,that's right.

CrossWizard
05-13-2002, 11:19 PM
Anakin's swoop bike would be nice if its released like the Darth Maul with Speeder, meaning, good articulation, soft goods skirt and Jedi robe.

pthfnder89
05-14-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by CrossWizard
Anakin's swoop bike would be nice if its released like the Darth Maul with Speeder, meaning, good articulation, soft goods skirt and Jedi robe.

Actually, with the Speeder Maul, they just left the skirt off completely. It's still my favorite Maul though. I bought 2 or 3 extras a couple months ago at TRU for $3-4.

bigbarada
05-14-2002, 12:54 PM
We NEED Anakin's swoop bike! I wouldn't mind if it came with it's own Anakin figure, just to have one that fits properly; but this is a much cooler vehicle than that Coruscant hot rod.

Forhekset
05-14-2002, 03:24 PM
If they do either of those vehicles (Anakin's swoop, Dooku's speeder) I would prefer pack-in figures.

LTBasker
05-14-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
BTW... why are our current avatars looking in the same direction???

What's over there? If only I could see what it was... :D

They'll probably make it a deluxe Anakin like the soon coming Deluxe Clone w/ Speederbike. Hopefully they'll make it articulated enough to be on the bike and off it but still look normal, doubt it though.

2-1B
05-14-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker

They are looking at Rick McCallum - Obi-Wan can't believe he has to work with him again and Chewie just doesn't trust him. :p

I would also like Owen's swoop with Anakin pack in. Heck, I'll take an Owen pack in too. My biggest request is that the Anakin be donned with cloth robes. That's a must here! :)

bigbarada
05-14-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker

Just don't step any closer, I'm warning you! Look at what happened to me! Just stay back... alas it is too late for me now.....urk:dead:

What were we talking about again? Ah yes, Anaking with his chopper. Make one now Hasbro or we'll sic the monster on you too!!:)

Jargo
05-14-2002, 04:28 PM
Yes, Owen's swoop that he fitted together himself from spare parts. hasbro must make this vehicle (as well as the other two Lars garage vehicles. Especially the skyhopper vehicle that looks more like an MPV and is greeny yellow and is seen right behind Padme in the garage scene.) it's really clunky looking but very cool at the same time and would make up for that awful looking Imperial swoop from the SOTE line. :)

Dooku's speeder looks like a really bad moped that old people ride here in the UK. The kind with pedals you crank like mad before it starts and moves anywhere at like 2 miles an hour..... But I guess that Dooku's is souped up as I've heard that the old dude goes like the clappers on it. Crazy old wizard! :crazed:

The speeder bikes and swoops are really cool. I'm still hoping they make the swoop from the SE of ANH. The one with the conehead rider that spooks the Ronto.

Plus there's the clonetrooper speeder bike coming hopefully. Let's have the triad of speeders eh Hasbro? :)

DeadEye
05-14-2002, 04:29 PM
My avatar is about to slash his saber in the direction you're looking. :D:D:D

BanthaPoodoo
05-14-2002, 04:35 PM
<------- heh heh heh.......

My avatar is just laughin at all your hijinks!!!! LOL

Jason B
05-14-2002, 05:06 PM
uh...my avatar........uh.......means something. :D \/ \/

bigbarada
05-15-2002, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO

Plus there's the clonetrooper speeder bike coming hopefully. Let's have the triad of speeders eh Hasbro? :)

Uh, I don't think the Clonetrooper bike is actually in the film. I think it was just something thrown together for the trading card game. Ask Lord Malakite or anyone else who's seen the movie.

Jargo
05-15-2002, 07:21 AM
Nope, hasbro said that a clonetrooper with a swoop would be in the works later this year according to the C2 reports. Ask JarJar he reported it here somewhere. Unless I've been having those dreams again...... :(

Beast
05-15-2002, 12:44 PM
It may not be in the movie, but it does appear in the book. So, it is either very hard to spot in the movie, or they decided to not include them at the last minute in the film. It's possible they could be in some of the background shots of the huge battle, and not be easily spotted. Of course since the deluxe figure isn't scheduled until later this year, anything could happen with it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
05-15-2002, 03:31 PM
Well if that bloody concept stormtrooper wins the fans choice poll then they can add it to the concept line. :rolleyes: