PDA

View Full Version : AOTC on TRL

InsaneJediGirl
05-14-2002, 12:51 PM
I was watching MTV with my brother yesterday and saw a commerical for TRL.Thursday they are doing an entire Starwars "Special".Interviews with GL,Hayden,Portman,and a few others I think,with some footage.

Funny how they are hyping this up on MTV,I dont think they did a special for TPM.:confused: Then again..I dont watch MTV that much:D

Just thought I'd let everyone know:D :D :)

2-1B
05-14-2002, 02:11 PM
That's like, totally cool and stuff! :D

I'll have to tape that, it should be funny. Hayden and Natalie are young and hip, but GWL? That's gonna be funny!
Thanks for the update :)

InsaneJediGirl
05-14-2002, 05:09 PM
Good impression of one of those TRL Freaks,Caesar!!

I was wondering myself how GL will react with a room full of screaming pre-teens and teens.(Not screaming FOR GL,I think they scream just to scream:confused: :confused: )

browndroid
05-14-2002, 05:17 PM
ha! ill have to watch it

DeadEye
05-14-2002, 05:43 PM
First of all, how do you watch TV in a mental hospital? :D

Second, what is TRL? :confused:

InsaneJediGirl
05-14-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
First of all, how do you watch TV in a mental hospital? :D

If "we"("We" is my voices and me:D ) are really,really good and take all of our meds...T.V. can be watched!:crazed: :crazed:

TRL is some Video-Countdown show.I've seen it once before..a bunch of kids/people vote for videos and call out to their friends. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :dead:

DeadEye
05-14-2002, 07:22 PM
I see. It's all so clear now...well, no it's not. :eek:

How does everyone like my new avatar? :cool:

Jason B
05-14-2002, 08:17 PM
how do you like mine? :D

LTBasker
05-14-2002, 08:33 PM
I wish they'd choose a good channel to show AOTC stuff on. They did do a special for Episode 1 I think, can't remember though.

I guess I'll sit through TRL again to see the interview of Lucas, although no matter what host it is TRL is just too annoying... Someone needs to get the monkey AWAY from the button for the "Scream & Applaud" sign! :stupid:

Jason B
05-14-2002, 08:36 PM
i hated that show, mainly because they never showed all of the video. they only showed what they liked, kind of like the news. ;)

DeadEye
05-14-2002, 09:05 PM
Being a gaming fanatic, I already knew the story behind your avatar. I know everything there is to know about every first-person shooter ever made...:D

Jason B
05-14-2002, 09:25 PM
the really sucky part was, it was my first PC FPS. i had fun with up until that last weekend. there was a network admin that always ran a dedicated for us. he started out independent, then ran it for a clan, then went to independent. the weekend the forums went down, we had an all night game. he normally ran it for 16 people, and he increased it to 32. great, great fun.
if you get UT 2K3, be on the lookout for Farslayer's Nightmare. he's a good guy.

2-1B
05-14-2002, 10:01 PM
MTV did an Episode I special, they were at a preview screening of the film for a number of "hip" musicians. I have it on tape but would rather not go into specifics. :crazed:

TRL = Total Request Live