PDA

View Full Version : Where Are The Aotc T-shirts ?????

DarkArtist
05-14-2002, 06:00 PM
Has anyone else noticed that AOTC merchandise for adults has been almost null and void. I mena where are all of the shirts, hats, pins etc. Only one day to go and the only shirts I have seen are at K-Mart for little kids. I remember the stores being flooded with shirts, boxers, hats etc well before TPM hit the theaters. Where are the Jango shirts or Anakin shirts ?
Even at Celebration II there were no shirts to be found except the ones custom made by an airbrush artist. :frus: :frus: :frus: It will feel wierd seeing AOTC without wearing any merchandise!:( :(

browndroid
05-14-2002, 06:03 PM
yeah, i've noticed that too. ive been tryin to find a jango shirt but none are big enough:cry:

Pendo
05-14-2002, 06:05 PM
I've been tryin to find a shirt to wear on Thursday but so far no luck :(.

PENDO!

Beast
05-14-2002, 06:06 PM
May want to try Media Play or Suncoast. And try this thread, it was discussed recently: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7570

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
05-14-2002, 06:12 PM
GL cut the merchandise liscenses by 2/3rds, thus we are bound to feel the void somewhere. Too bad it had to be the adult clothing section.:(

Maybe after the movies release we will be able to petition Lucasfilm to reconsider releasing adult sized clothing.

eliwankenobi
05-14-2002, 06:14 PM
Perhaps adult apparel was one of the casualties of Lucas' cutting back on his licencees.
I bought a couple of TPM shirts last time around, but noticed that the majority of these quickly wound up on the clearance racks shortly after the film came out - no doubt costing the retailers.

I haven't been to a Suncoast lately, but I have noticed some SW tees at the Hot Topic stores. They weren't AOTC, but rather vintage-looking tees with Chewie and Yoda.