PDA

View Full Version : At At

Lobito
09-12-2001, 05:20 PM
As in the "Dear Hasbro Section", i would love to see an AT AT lego toy made, maybe there is already one in the works??

How about the beasts?? Wampa Lego, Bantha Lego Rancor Lego, etc..

Eternal Padawan
09-12-2001, 11:21 PM
AT-AT would be cool. Lobito...did you used to post under another name? I don't think beasts would translate well as LEGO sets. Dewback and Rancor maybe, but not a Wampa...

JediTricks
09-13-2001, 12:20 PM
With the "Dinos" Lego sets, I've made a passable Dewback, it's pretty nifty.

As for an AT-AT, I'm sure we'll see one eventually, but probably not next year what with most of the big price tag items in SW Lego being Episode II-themed.

Lobito
09-13-2001, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
AT-AT would be cool. Lobito...did you used to post under another name? I don't think beasts would translate well as LEGO sets. Dewback and Rancor maybe, but not a Wampa...

Post under another name?? Nope, why did u think that?? I saw another friend posting with the same avatar i use, maybe thats why, i think his name is Huckleberry something (i dont remember)

Anyway, lets hope they can do the At At, and maybe a Wampa (as twice the size of a normal lego figure):D

LTBasker
09-28-2001, 01:58 PM
A Wampa and Dewback would make good LEGO sculpture sets... Though for action figure scale, if they wanted to, they could make the Wampa figure like they made the Hagrid figure for the Hagrid's Hut set in the Harry Potter LEGO sets.