PDA

View Full Version : Too-Onebee and the dead Tauntaun

2-1B
05-14-2002, 10:10 PM
That close-up shot of 2-1B working on the dead Tauntaun haunted me for many years. I figured it was from the cut Wampa attack scene, but a few months back while watching the trilogy I finally noticed an overhead shot of Han in Echo Base that includes a glimpse of the medical droid inspecting the dead critter.
Weird. :stupid:

How long did it take you to notice that part of the scene?

browndroid
05-14-2002, 10:28 PM
i still havent nnoticed, guess ill go watch the movie again

hamsterboy
05-15-2002, 01:13 AM
I don't know how long I've noticed. I really haven't given it much thought.

JimJamBonds
10-13-2005, 01:00 AM
Wow thats pretty freaky Caesar, how come you never told me this before? lol I'll have to go and check this out now.

2-1B
10-13-2005, 01:30 AM
Probably because I last thought of it 3 and a half years ago when I started this thread. lol I'm sure there's tons of other stuff I've never told you, so go ahead and just search my old posts for more info. :rolleyes:

JimJamBonds
10-13-2005, 01:35 AM
Probably because I last thought of it 3 and a half years ago when I started this thread. lol I'm sure there's tons of other stuff I've never told you, so go ahead and just search my old posts for more info. :rolleyes:

Well since I have your blessing. :love:

JimJamBonds
05-05-2010, 11:47 AM
That close-up shot of 2-1B working on the dead Tauntaun haunted me for many years. I figured it was from the cut Wampa attack scene, but a few months back while watching the trilogy I finally noticed an overhead shot of Han in Echo Base that includes a glimpse of the medical droid inspecting the dead critter.
Weird. :stupid:

How long did it take you to notice that part of the scene?

Any other new finds Caesar... err I mean 2-1B?

Slicker
05-05-2010, 07:17 PM
If you look on the wall there are blood stains from the cut scene.