PDA

View Full Version : ET is in AOTC!!!!!

BanthaPoodoo
05-15-2002, 01:12 AM
Just got through watching AOTC and when Anakin jumps out of the speeder, on the animated billboard right beside it, it appears to be ET's head talking (before ET it is a Figrin Dan type alien)!!!!!

(time into movie counting from when "In a galaxy far far away..." it is 20:57 into the movie)

Keep an eye out for it. I will try to get a screen cap soon..

Sith Worm
05-15-2002, 01:16 AM
Thats great now he is in both TPM and AOTC!

BanthaPoodoo
05-15-2002, 01:22 AM
Figrin Dan type alien

BanthaPoodoo
05-15-2002, 01:23 AM
ET type alien (upon close inspection also appears to be like cantina creature???)

Battle Droid
05-15-2002, 01:27 AM
Yeah that's an Arconan.

Beast
05-15-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by BanthaPoodoo
ET type alien (upon close inspection also appears to be like cantina creature???)
Yep, it's not an ET. It's the same species of Alien that Hem Dazon is, an Arcona from the ANH Cantina. Here is his Decipher card for comparison. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sith Worm
05-15-2002, 01:33 AM
good work boys, gues there won't be two Spielberg nods in a row...

2-1B
05-15-2002, 03:36 AM
I have it on good authority that Haley Joel came in for a day to shoot a cameo as the robot from A.I., so there will be two nods in a row . . .

:D

Beast
05-15-2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
I have it on good authority that Haley Joel came in for a day to shoot a cameo as the robot from A.I., so there will be two nods in a row . . .:D
Weird. Are you sure Carsar?

I swore I heard that it was actually the kid from D.A.R.Y.L. that came in. As well as "BB" (Anyone that can place that refrence, gets major bonus points). :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
05-15-2002, 03:54 AM
I'm positive.
Malakite confirmed it in the other thread. But Teddy the . . . teddy . . . is not in it. :(

Another extraterrestrial named Rick McCallum is in the movie for sure, we just have to find him. But I have publicly stated my guess as to where he is, in 24 hours I hope to be back online gloating. :D

Beast
05-15-2002, 04:01 AM
Poor Teddy, not only is he left all alone with the advanced mechas after David dies at the end of A.I., but he also gets shafted out of a cameo in E2. :( ;)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi Clint
05-15-2002, 11:32 AM
"BB"?!??!?!?

That's a tough one JJB.....hmmm.....You may have to ask another of your "Deadly Friend"s!

2-1B
05-15-2002, 12:31 PM
Holy bleep,
Deadly Friend with Kristy Swanson? Nice job Jedi Clint, it went right over my head. Even when you said "deadly" friend, at first I thought it was an Evil Dead reference 'cause JJB is a really big fan.
You fellas are good. Real good. :D

Beast
05-15-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Clint
"BB"?!??!?!?
That's a tough one JJB.....hmmm.....You may have to ask another of your "Deadly Friend"s!
Very good, Jedi Clint. Yes, "BB" is the robot from the highly forgettable Wes Craven film, "Deadly Friend". Glad someone got that refrence, nice to know I'm not the only fan of cheesy horror movies. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi Clint
05-15-2002, 12:59 PM
Thank you. Thank you. "BB" was a force to be reckoned with. We all remember what happens when you take a basketball from "her", but do you remember who felt the wrath? I'll give you a hint: She could throw that momma really hard.

Beast
05-15-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Clint
Thank you. Thank you. "BB" was a force to be reckoned with. We all remember what happens when you take a basketball from "her", but do you remember who felt the wrath? I'll give you a hint: She could throw that momma really hard.
Why, that would of course be Elvira Parker, played by the late great Actress Anne Ramsey. Better known for her roles in The Goonies and Throw Momma from the Train. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi Clint
05-15-2002, 01:23 PM
Ding! Ding! Ding! Correct! :) Cheesy horror flicks are awesome!

asiandoood
05-15-2002, 05:11 PM
so...uh....how did u guys get those screen caps? :P