PDA

View Full Version : six degrees of Star Wars

Sith Worm
05-15-2002, 01:30 AM
In respose to Eternal Padawn's game I got one for you! You all know the game six degrees of sepration, right? Well me and my idots, i mean friends like to play trying to conect anyone and any thing to star wars heres the first one Baywatch and Star Wars it can be done begin boys...

Eternal Padawan
05-15-2002, 09:37 PM
Baywatch ----> Erika Eleniak ----> Chasers ---> Tom Berenger ----> Shoot To Kill ---> Clancy Brown ----> Highlander ----> Sean Connery ---> ;) ----->Harrison Ford ----> Star Wars

LTBasker
05-15-2002, 11:14 PM
Baywatch Nights - Angela Harry (Jan Ors) - Star Wars

Eternal Padawan
05-16-2002, 04:30 AM
Jan Ors?

LTBasker
05-16-2002, 05:11 AM
Yeah in the Dark Forces SW Game series with Kyle Katarn, she's his partner.

Eternal Padawan
05-16-2002, 05:26 AM
I thought this was the movie section... :rolleyes:

I thought of a shorter one. Erika Eleniak --> E.T. --> E.T. --> Star Wars

LTBasker
05-16-2002, 05:31 AM
Well there were no guidelines for the game. :D Plus technically it does apply because she played Jan Ors in the live-action cutscenes for Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight.

Eternal Padawan
05-16-2002, 05:41 AM
Okay, how about Jason Vorhees (Friday the 13th) to Star Wars?

Sith Worm
05-16-2002, 02:12 PM
jason was in friday the 13th with kevin bacon, kevin bacon was in wild things with matt dillon, matt dillon was in the outsiders with patrich swazey, patrick swazey was in next of kin with liam nesson whom is qui-gonn who is in star wars, next....

Eternal Padawan
05-17-2002, 12:55 AM
Jason was in Friday the 13th with a number behind it with Corey Feldman who was in Stand By Me with River Pheonix who was in Mosquito Coast and Indiana Jones with Harrison...beat ya by one ;)

Next Woody Allen to Star Wars...

2-1B
05-18-2002, 02:36 AM
Jason / F13 Part VII -> Terry Kiser / Mannequin 2 -> William Ragsdale / Herman's Head -> Yeardley Smith / The Simpsons -> James Earl Jones / Star Wars.
I know the Simpsons is almost cheating, but it was worth it for Herman's Head. :rolleyes:

Okay, Woody Allen ---

Woody Allen / Antz -> Dan Aykroyd / Blues Brothers -> Carrie Fisher / Star Wars

Meesa propose . . . . .
Dennis Miller to Star Wars

Beast
05-18-2002, 02:49 AM
Okay, I'll take Dennis Miller...

Dennis Miller was in Madhouse, which also starred Kirstie Alley, who was in the movie Village of the Damned, with Mark Hammil who of course, was in Star Wars. :D

Next up, Anthony Perkins to Star Wars.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Eternal Padawan
05-20-2002, 01:37 AM
Anthony Perkins was in The Black Hole which was, of course, a blatant attempt by Disney to cash in on the success of Star Wars...

No good?

Okay...Tony was in Psycho with Janet Leigh who cameod in Halloween H2O with LL Cool J who was in Deep Blue Sea with Sammy "Mace Windu" Jackson...

Gilligan's Island.

SWAFMAN
05-20-2002, 03:36 PM
Russell (the Professor) Johnson was in "the Greatest Story Ever Told" with Max von Sydow, who was in "Conan the Barbarian" with James Earl "vadervoice" Jones.

Fritz Lang's "Metropolis"

(fyi, I've tried this one, and CAN'T do it, so good luck!!!!)

(added 5/20 at 16:15 - ok, it CAN be done, I dug into IMDB and found two paths. good luck! :evil: )

*****JAR JAR!!!! Way to freakin' GO!!!!!!!!!*******

Beast
05-20-2002, 04:15 PM
Tough one, but here ya go:

In Fritz Lange's "Metropolis" Brigette Helm had dual roles of Maria and Futura (The Robot), and also starred in The Blue Danube with Patrick Ludlow, who was in Modesty Blaise with Terance Stamp, who played Chancellor Valorum in Star Wars: Episode 1. :D

Next I suggest, Godzilla (Not the American Version)
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Eternal Padawan
05-21-2002, 09:49 AM
Godzilla was in Godzilla with Raymond Burr, who was in Rear Window with Jimmy Stewart, who was in The Shootist with Ron Howard, who was in American Grafitti.

SWAFMAN
05-21-2002, 06:38 PM
EP, nicely done!

How about 'The African Queen' ?

Beast
05-21-2002, 06:54 PM
The African Queen starred Humphrey Bogart, who was also in Sabrina with William Holden, who was in Bridge on the River Kwai with Alec Guiness, who played Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars. :)

Let's give Hellraiser a whirl. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SWAFMAN
05-21-2002, 11:15 PM
Hellraiser had a nurse played by Sharon Bower who
played Captain Bligh's wife in The Bounty, in which
Liam Neeson played a sailor....

Whaddabout....
"Rocky"

2-1B
05-22-2002, 04:24 AM
Rocky - Sly Stallone - Nighthawks - Billy Dee Williams - Star Wars

Meesa propose . . . Dumb and Dumber :D

Eternal Padawan
05-22-2002, 09:53 AM
Dumd and Dumber's Jim Carry was in Batman Forever with Michael Gough (Alfred) who was also in Batman with Billy Dee.

The Brady Bunch.

Beast
05-22-2002, 02:23 PM
The Brady Bunch's (TV Series) Mike Lookinland appeared The Towering Inferno with O.J. Simpson, who was also in Naked Gun 33 1/3 with James Earl Jones, who of course was the voice of Darth Vader in Star Wars. :)

How about, Re-Animator. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SWAFMAN
05-22-2002, 07:41 PM
The star of the re-animator films, Jeffrey Combs (I have a good friend by that name!), was in "The House on Haunted Hill" with
Geoffrey Rush, who was in "Les Miserables" with Liam Neeson...

SithDroid
05-23-2002, 12:57 AM
Didn't we already have a thread like this about a month or two ago?

Eternal Padawan
05-23-2002, 03:28 AM
Everyone do themselves. Six Degrees from you to Star Wars.

I went to school with someone who works for Speilberg, who has been known to chum around with Lucas from time to time, and I believe Lucas had something to do with Star Wars.

Beast
05-23-2002, 03:32 AM
Ok, it's cheating though...since I don't know anyone famous.

I'm surrounded by Star Wars figures, that were made by Hasbro, based on charecters, from George Lucas' Star Wars movies. :D

I could have cheated even more, if I had a Jorg Sacul figure. ;)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SWAFMAN
05-23-2002, 09:43 AM
I was in "The Womb" before I was born.
My mom later dated Gary (WKRP) Sandy, who was later in "The Insider"
with Lynne Thigpen, who was in "Random Hearts"
with Harrison Ford.....

Since I was about 8 years old, I've known an actor named Seymour Horowitz. He started out doing local stuff like dinner theatre, etc., in Maryland & Wash. D.C. After 30 years, he finally got a decent screen credit role as a mafioso-type guy in "The Replacements" with Gene Hackman, who was in "The Conversation" with Harrison Ford....

I went to high school with tracy & kelly french. Their father was Victor French, who was in "Rio Lobo" with John Wayne, who was in "The Shootist" with Ronny Howard, who was in "American Graffiti" with Harrison Ford & G-Lu...

Before I transferred to North Hollywood HS, I went to Grant High (a couple miles away) with Ike Eisenmann, who was in "Escape to Witch Mountain" with Donald Pleasence, who was in "The Eagle Has Landed" with Robert Duvall, who was in "THX-1138" which was made by G-Lu...

I worked for about 7 years with a guy named Sam Anderson. He was an actor, but back then, he also worked as a transcriptionist (typist) at the place I worked. He was the fastest typist I ever saw.
He has since become one of the more recognizable character actors in TV & movies. The ultimate "you know his face, but not his name" kinda guy. Anyway...
Sam Anderson was in "Forrest Gump" with Tom Hanks.
Tom Hanks was in "Splash" directed by Ron Howard.
Ron Howard was in "American Graffiti" with Harrison Ford/G-Lu...

there are more links, like via Murray "The Unknown Comic" Langston, but I don't want to have to explain my connection to them. that was a long, long time ago.

2-1B
05-24-2002, 03:24 AM
Time to close the thread, no one will rival Swaffy! :D

Caesar number of 4.
I "met" Alice Cooper (okay, it was an autograph signing). ;)
Alice Cooper was in Wayne's World with Mike Myers.
Mike Myers was in Wayne's World 2 with Kim Basinger.
Kim Basinger was in Bless the Child with Jimmy Smits.

SWAFMAN
05-24-2002, 03:48 AM
re: "no one will rival Swaffy!"

Caesar, I politely disagree. When I first read EP's post, I figured "no way I can link to it!" We have several forummers from the Los Angeles area, and I think any of them could dredge up similar connections to mine.

JediTricks and SirSteve can likely link to SW in one hop, with the interviews and conventions they've attended!

2-1B
05-24-2002, 03:59 AM
Polite disagreement noted, however JT and SirSteve's linx would be "too easy" (only regarding SSG business - they may have some fascinating personal tales ;)).
Your connections are strange . . . Donald Pleasance? Robert Duvall? Victor French? Wonderful connections, they were a joy to read! :happy:

SithDroid
05-24-2002, 10:17 AM
I did an independent film with Chris Klein, who was in Rollerball with Rebecca Romaijn-Stamos, who was in X-Men with Ian McKellan, who was in LOTR with Christopher Lee.

Sith Worm
05-25-2002, 12:44 PM
You guys are good I love fan boys here is one the great and mighty Ash I can't do it off the top of my head ,but i'm sure their is a way...

Eternal Padawan
05-25-2002, 01:28 PM
Bruce "Don't call me Ash" Cambell was in Darkman with Liam Neeson. (in fact he was Liam at the end since he's the Darkman mask in the last shot of the film...)

SithDroid
05-25-2002, 02:08 PM
You beat me to it EP. I was going to say the same thing.

Eternal Padawan
05-26-2002, 09:08 AM
And it was the perfect segue to have Campbell be Darkman in the next film. But they got Arnold Vosloo instead. (Nothing against Vosloo, but Bruce as Darkman would have been cool.)

Anyway, back to 6 ...

Dukes of Hazzard.

Beast
05-26-2002, 01:37 PM
"Dukes of Hazzard" had Rick Hurst, who also appeared in "Anywhere But Here" with Natalie Portman who starred as Padme Amidala in "Star Wars". :)

Let's give Texas Chainsaw Massacre a whirl. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Eternal Padawan
05-27-2002, 01:27 AM
Well TCM: The Next Generation has Matt McConaughey who was in U-571 with Jon Bon Jovi who was in...the Star Wars Holiday Special!!!

:D Ta da!!!! I worked the Holiday Special in..OW! Quit throwing tomatoes and rusty nails. :mad:

Beast
05-27-2002, 01:32 AM
I call foul, TCM: TNG sucked. I am talking about the classic film. Though I am mighty impressed with your linking to the Holiday Special. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
05-27-2002, 12:22 PM
Texas Chainsaw Massacre number of 2.

TCM director Tobe Hooper directed TCM part 2 with Dennis Hopper.
Dennis Hopper was in True Romance with Samuel L. Jackson.

Eternal Padawan
05-28-2002, 09:54 AM
Paul Partain (who played Frank Hardesty in TCM) was in Race with the Devil with Peter Fonda who was in The Limey with Terence "Chancellor Valorum" Stamp