PDA

View Full Version : Jango beheaded and follow-up story

jedi master sal
05-15-2002, 03:22 PM
Okay, so we all know Jango is decapitated by Mace. Here is a possible foolow up to that for EPIII. Boba kills Mace by disinegration (sp?). He certainly would have motivation and reason to.
Samuel L. Jackson has stated that he wants to die in a grand style. To close a hole George could have Boba kill Mace as previously mentioned tying in the line from Vader during the gathering of the bounty hunters, saying "I want them alive (turns to look at Boba Fett, and points) no disinegrations"

I know Hayden Christensen has said he wants to kill Mace but he has the chance to kill many Jedi. By having Boba do it we will clearly see why he is the"most fear bounty hunter in the galaxy" .

what say you?

Forhekset
05-15-2002, 03:32 PM
I read somewhere that Mace would be "ripped in two" by Boba Fett in Episode III via a missile fired from his jetpack. Grain of truth or fanboy speculation? Probably the latter, but it's definitely not a boring way to die.

So I guess then we'd get some sort of Maul-ish Mace figure that separated at the waist, or perhaps an "exploding" Mace Windu a la the Super Battle Droid :D

Jargo
05-15-2002, 03:51 PM
This is an episode three thread in the wrong section. :)

Update: it's now in the correct forum so this post seems silly but there ya go eh? That's moderatory powers at work. :zzz:

JediIan
05-15-2002, 04:54 PM
you know, i really wish you'd label your titles WITHOUT spoilers...

browndroid
05-15-2002, 05:00 PM
ive been thinking about how they would do that also, good theory. i would like to see mace get torn in half, of course it would probably look lame cuase gl doesnt want a pg13 rating...oh well

jblodgett
05-15-2002, 05:13 PM
Perhaps such matters would be better discussed in the EPISODE III (SPOILERS) FORUM???

Also- Episode III is supposed to take place about 3 years after Episode II-- which would mean that Boba Fett will be all of THIRTEEN.

Taichi
05-15-2002, 06:20 PM
NO, Sam said he didn't wanna die like a punk.....

dying by the hands of a useless, do nothing, throwaway character would be 'dying like a punk'

Vader or Sidious should kill Mace.....

Eternal Padawan
05-15-2002, 08:50 PM
jedi master sal, you don't get into the Episode III spoiler section much do ya? ;) Check out Mace's Death thread for ruminations about how Mace doesn't "go out like a punk."

Battle Droid
05-15-2002, 09:32 PM
Boba doesn't seem so fierce in the OT, I mean a blind man knocks him in the Sarlacc pit, and he lets Vader boss him around.

Not to mention he screams like a girl.

JediTricks
05-15-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by JediIan
you know, i really wish you'd label your titles WITHOUT spoilers... Sorry about that, it's been labeled, moved to the proper Spoiler section, then de-labeled once it was in the right place.

Eternal Padawan
05-16-2002, 03:34 AM
'Screams like a girl..." Hmmmmm..(Snaps fingers) Luke is a Boba Clone!

Toad
05-16-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Taichi
NO, Sam said he didn't wanna die like a punk.....

dying by the hands of a useless, do nothing, throwaway character would be 'dying like a punk'

Vader or Sidious should kill Mace.....

LOL. I love when anti-Fett people call him useless. He has an important role in the trilogy, as his 'father' did in the prequel trilogy. I can assure you he will be the one to kill Mace Windu. Who cares if he's just 13 years old. We have younger kids than that in OUR world killing more than one person.

Grif
05-18-2002, 02:23 PM
I thought he was 12 in AOTC.

browndroid
05-18-2002, 02:28 PM
being killed by Fett would be an honor (can you tell i like Fett?)
dien like a punk would be the way they killed Jango, just standing there and getting his head chopped off...

die-jarjar-die
05-18-2002, 09:40 PM
I'm pretty sure that Boba Fett is 10 in AOTC, considering the order for the clones was placed 10 yrs previoulsy & the 5 yr old "genetically accelerated clones" look EXACTLY the same as Boba Fett! Just something I noticed :P

and I'm pretty sure, well sure according to the timeline that appears in NJO books that Ep3 is set 2 years after AOTC, making ep3 20 yrs before ANH thus making Boba Fett 12! I don't think I'll be the only hoping that GL dealings with one of the Galaxies greatest bounty hunters is now at an end! We've seen his origins, we know how he gets the armour, we know how "cool" he is in the OT...'nuff said!

brentfett
05-20-2002, 01:12 PM
Isn't Episode 3 supposed to be only a few years after AOTC? If so, Boba would not even be a teenager yet. There's no way he'd be able to kill Mace. I think it would be best if he was not in Episode 3 at all. He was woven into AOTC just fine, his part of the story should be over for now. Let him return in ANH.

DarthBrandon
05-20-2002, 07:36 PM
I disagree brentfett,

I think Boba should be the one to kill mace it only suits the plot of this series. I think that Boba being a clone will age a little faster than normal, also if you jump to Empire it also fits with the line Vader says to him. He should get REVENGE for his father against the individual responsible for his death. (MACE)

Wolfwood319
05-20-2002, 08:14 PM
Boba grows at a normal rate, that's why he's 10 in AOTC. Boba killing Mace Windu would completely ruin the more important character of Mace Windu. I can only see Anakin/Vader killing Mace. Possibly Dook, but definately not Boba Fett. And definately not a pre-teen Boba Fett.

When you actually watch the movies, and not go into all the "EU'' and fanboy mentatlity, Boba Fett really does nothing but track Han to Bespin. That's it.

Tonysmo
06-05-2002, 01:13 PM
ponder this.. The fire power of the Slave 1 was FREAKIN AWESOME.. Boba knew what he was doing when he tried to wipe the grin from Obi Wan in ATOC. Whos to say even though he may be young, he knows the ship like the back of his helmet.. he could use the Slave 1 to shred Windu.. Certainly not a punk way to die in my eyes, only cause that ship demnstrated more rapid fire than all the other movies put together.. I dunno.. Justa thought on another way he could "disingrate" Mace..

Sonic Charge " WWWWOOOOOOOOMMMMMM "

Probably one of the best scenes in AOTC.. the sounds were AWESOME..

BobaFett
06-05-2002, 05:46 PM
Tonysmo has the right idea here. Boba doesn't need to kill Mace hand to hand. Jango already proved himself to be a fighter than Obi. So it's only natural that Boba should be just as good or better pilot. There will probably be a big battle between Vader and Annie. Which will end up in Mace escaping and Boba finishing him off while Mace is in his ship.

Laserbrain
06-07-2002, 03:39 PM
I like the idea of Mace raising his saber and disappearing right before the rocket hit him. Then his cloak is shreaded by the blast, I think of the Arena scene when Mace is flammed by Jango as foreshadowing.

Baba then takes a piece of what's left of Mace's cloak and hangs it over his shoulder...