PDA

View Full Version : Royal Guard/ Orn Free Taa Question

BanthaPoodoo
05-15-2002, 10:59 PM
Was wondering about this & thought I'd ask.

Does anyone remember seeing this in the movie??? I can't place where they are in the movie. I'm sure that I am just having a brain freeze at the moment so can anyone freshen my memory??

Thanks in advance!

Battle Droid
05-15-2002, 11:12 PM
The Guards are in Palpy's Office, guarding by the door.

Not sure about Orn free Taa, he's probably seen in the Senate.

jobi
05-16-2002, 02:10 AM
Orn Free Taa is at the beginning after the attempt on Padme's life. he is in palpy's office when the "loyalists" enter. He is standing behind Bail Organa with a green Twi'lek female.

Jayspawn
05-16-2002, 04:36 AM
Oh ok. I didn't see Ta anywhere either, and I was wondering where he was.

The Royal Guards were also at the end when Organa, Palpatine and Amada were watching the clone armies.

2-1B
05-16-2002, 05:20 AM
I did see Orn in all his blueness, but I have to admit to forgetting to look for Royal Guards. I'll be watching for them tonight. :)

evenflow
05-16-2002, 12:43 PM
I was really hoping to see more of the crimson guards.

Taichi
05-16-2002, 12:47 PM
Just keep looking, you'll see Orn, he's hard to miss, being all fat and blue and all......

BanthaPoodoo
05-16-2002, 01:07 PM
Finally found Orn. When Palps says the loyalist party has arrived you see big blue fatty behind (one of those bg characters that already have a figure, but what's that, no Riekaan??? WHAT!!!........ anyway, back to the topic.........)

I still didnt see the guards. They arent next to the door when Palps is talkin to Mace & Yoda (or at least I didnt see em) & I didnt see em on the balcony either. All I noticed in the balcony was (from left to right):

Greedo lookin guy, Bail Organa, Ree Yees lookin guy, Palps, Mas Amedda, & some guy with a big brown head....

Please help me! It would be so cool to see em in the movie knowing that they are guarding the Emp in later films!

jawaboy
05-16-2002, 01:10 PM
Notice that when Ani is walking through the bar he immediately waves to a girl who smiles back at him. That's Lucas' daughter!

QLD
05-16-2002, 01:18 PM
I never noticed Orn Free Taa or the Royal Guards either. Though I was really tired and a tad close to the screen. I remember seeing Orn Free Taa in E1 though.

Darth Nihilus
05-16-2002, 01:31 PM
I think it was in Palp's chambers that you see half a Royal Guard out of focus in the background. So then what would make them ROYAL GUARDS if they're guarding politicians?

BanthaPoodoo
05-16-2002, 01:34 PM
I forgot to look when he is talkin to Anakin about becoming the most powerful of all Jedi.......... Will have to check this out........ Is this where Nihilus?

Jedi Clint
05-16-2002, 01:39 PM
There were senate gaurds also. Mace walked past one to stand next to Yoda when Palpatine was getting his emergency powers. It seems Palptine needed his OWN gaurds. ;)

Darth Nihilus
05-16-2002, 01:41 PM
Sorry - I'm pretty sure it's the first scene in his chambers, where he's talking to the Jedi. You should see them, if my memory serves correctly, behind Mace and Yoda.

BanthaPoodoo
05-16-2002, 02:08 PM
Okay, thanks guys. Will definitely have to put my glasses on & watch it again!

pthfnder89
05-16-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Clint
There were senate gaurds also. Mace walked past one to stand next to Yoda when Palpatine was getting his emergency powers. It seems Palptine needed his OWN gaurds. ;)

Yeah, it mentions that on the figure I think, or maybe it was the Visual Dictionary. Palpatine wanted more security so he commisioned the Red Guards basically as his personal bodyguards. It's cool that they kept the regular Blue senate guards though; I'd LOVE to see them fight each other.