PDA

View Full Version : Am I Blind ???????

U.K.BOY
05-16-2002, 10:14 AM
O.K. so I have seen the film twice (once admittedly at midnight where I may be excused if I don't see everything), but where in the hey is R3 T7 ?.

U.K.Boy.

pthfnder89
05-16-2002, 10:24 AM
He is seen wandering the streets while Anakin is chasing Zam. I didn't notice him when I watched it last night either, but I have seen a still photo of him and that scene.

I'm still not sure exactly where the whole electricity blast fits in. You don't see that in the film at all.

U.K.BOY
05-16-2002, 10:38 AM
O.K. then, since I had my eyes shut and you were obviously paying attention,
What about the Holo Sidious that comes with Dooku.

Can't say I remember that either ?.

I did see some bloke, a girl and some creatures (only joking).

U.K.Boy.

pthfnder89
05-16-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by U.K.BOY
O.K. then, since I had my eyes shut and you were obviously paying attention,
What about the Holo Sidious that comes with Dooku.

Can't say I remember that either ?.

Nope, Sidious is never seen in hologram form. I guess that might have been a scene that was cut but I don't know. I thought the same thing last night because I just got my Dooku figure yesterday.

U.K.BOY
05-16-2002, 01:58 PM
Nikto Jedi aint exactly at the forefront either is it ?????.

evenflow
05-16-2002, 02:03 PM
Nikto Jedi aint exactly at the forefront either is it ?????.

You got a point. I did notice the child one though.

BanthaPoodoo
05-16-2002, 02:44 PM
Seems there are all kinds of figures that are hard to spot in the film:

I'm having a hard time finding Royal Guards & just recently spotted Orn Free Taa (can't believe I missed him, he was kind of obvious :))

Maybe by the time I hit 20 viewings I will see most of the things in this movie!

I will have to see if I can spot R3

mark2d2
05-16-2002, 03:18 PM
Okay, I saw the Royal Guards --- only once --- in a Palpatine scene (I "think" it was the one in his office where he talks about how if Amidala were here, he could get "extra power" and JarJar actually looks like he's thinking for a moment . . .)

But did not see Orn Free Taa at all.

I also did not spot a Tuskin child, R3-T7, or any of the accessories that came with C3-P0, Yoda, or Anakin (Peasant disguise.)

I do, however, think I caught a fleeting glimpse of Nitko Jedi (the back of his lumpy head) in the Arena battle . . . It definitely looked like his robes.

Blink and you missed R5-D4 lazilly rolling the streets of Tattooine. (As Anakin and Padme head to Watto's shop.) Actually, I liked this. He was there, but it wasn't cheesy. Thank God the rumors of him being Artoo's "best friend" were groundless . . .

UPDATE! Saw the Film a Second time.

Orn Free Taa was in the scene when Padme first is reunited with Palpatine. The Royal Guards were also briefly visable here as well. And at the very end of the film on the balcony as the Clone Army departs . . .

Also saw the Tuskin Child. How I missed it --- maybe I just forgot? --- I don't know. He's even center frame.

No R3-T7 anywhere. Whatever, he's cool. Glad we got him.

I am also no longer sure I saw Nitko. Couldn't find him the second time around. He's the only Jedi figure that I couldn't find.

mylow thehutt
05-16-2002, 03:21 PM
who also noticed the Child shak-ti that yoda was traing.

pthfnder89
05-16-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
who also noticed the Child shak-ti that yoda was traing.

Yeah, I thought that was neat. Is it just me or did the other Alien Child Jedi look like he was the same species as Zam Wessell?

mark2D2 - Orn Free Taa is just *barely* visible behind 3 or 4 other people in Palpatines office. I don't think he ever gets a decent shot.

There is actually a Tusken child walking around the camp though, I spotted that, but I never saw the Nikto Jedi either. (then again there were rboes and lightsabers flapping everywhere so I'm not surprised :D)

Obi-Dan Kenobi
05-16-2002, 04:41 PM
I was thinking of posting these same questions! I don't remember seeing the Nikto Jedi, R3, or the Royal Guard at all! Well, I'm going to see it again tonight, so I'll keep an eye out. I did see the child Tusken raider, though. Kind of wish we would have seen more of that scene, though. I know, I'm evil.:evil: :happy: ;)

subMERGE
05-16-2002, 04:47 PM
What is Luminara's role in the movie? (big or small?)

Beast
05-16-2002, 04:49 PM
Yoda bounces somthing that looks might similar to what he's packed in. You only see the top of it, and only for a second so it is very easy to miss.

I did spot the Blue CloneTrooper on Kamino though, he's waiting in line at the bottom of the screen, for his helmet. There was a green one in line as well. No sign of them during the battle though, so their place in the army is still a mystery. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mandalorian Candidat
05-16-2002, 06:06 PM
O.K. so I have seen the film twice (once admittedly at midnight where I may be excused if I don't see everything), but where in the hey is R3 T7 ?.

Holy crap! No R3-T7! The whole movie is ruined for me now! Man, I wish someone would have posted a spoiler warning on this thread. Now I might as well wait for the DVD and see The New Guy 20 times instead. ;)

MikeAndTheBots
05-16-2002, 07:24 PM
I thought I spotteda child tusken in the camp when Anakin first ignites his saber and kills the first few men.

Lococaca
05-16-2002, 07:26 PM
you can see the royal guard behind mace in palpatine's office just like you could in the trailer, am i the only one that wishes that Kai Adi and Plo Kloon got more screen time? I'd loved to see a close up shot of Plo kickin some battle droid butt

MikeAndTheBots
05-16-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Lococaca
you can see the royal guard behind mace in palpatine's office just like you could in the trailer, am i the only one that wishes that Kai Adi and Plo Kloon got more screen time? I'd loved to see a close up shot of Plo kickin some battle droid butt
That would be cool. Plo is one of the coolest looking characters in all the Star Wars universe.

pthfnder89
05-16-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots

That would be cool. Plo is one of the coolest looking characters in all the Star Wars universe.

Yeah, Plo is one of my favs. What I'm really disappointed about is that we didn't get to hear him speak. I really want to know what his voice sounds like.:)

LTBasker
05-16-2002, 11:39 PM
I saw the kid who's the same race as Shaak Ti but didn't see her in the Arena?

I'm guessing Eeth is dead too? Didn't see him among the survivers... :cry: At least he kicked some butt before though! :happy:

Anyone else notice unlike the figure, Plo stays robed?

pthfnder89
05-16-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
I saw the kid who's the same race as Shaak Ti but didn't see her in the Arena?

I'm guessing Eeth is dead too? Didn't see him among the survivers... :cry: At least he kicked some butt before though! :happy:

Anyone else notice unlike the figure, Plo stays robed?

Yeah, Shaak Ti showed up in the little circle at the end, and then she was shown climbing into the Gunship. I'm not sure if she was shown elsewhere.

I was wondering that about Plo also. I brought it up a while back, but JarJar said that at some point during the Arena he and a couple other Jedi strip off their outer robes (like Qui Gonn and Obi Wan do when they encounter Darth Maul) Supposedly Luminara Unduli takes hers off to reveal a skin tight catsuit type outfit, which would be better for fighting. They may have cut those parts out.

Obi-Dan Kenobi
05-16-2002, 11:50 PM
Eeth gets herded into the ring of survivors. So he survives, I guess, presuming he didn't get killed afterward.

I saw the film again today and spotted the Royal Guards in the office and on the balcony overlooking the Clone Army at the end, behind Organa and Palpatine. Still couldn't find R3 or the nikto Jedi.

I love the little Nikto and the little Shaak Ti, though. They're cool.:happy: :)

Beast
05-17-2002, 12:03 AM
Eeth Koth survived to the end, he climbed into the same gunship that Luminara and Shaak Ti do. So if that is the one blown out of the sky a few minutes later, he and them are all dead now.

But yeah, I had read that a long time ago about especially Luminara, and figured it to be true. It looks like that was only an early plan, and she keeps her cloak on the whole time. Oh well, just means the figure is accurate.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

BanthaPoodoo
05-17-2002, 01:09 AM
Shaak Ti was shown right next to Luminara. They were both on screen in the same pose as they are in the figures.

Omega Fett
05-17-2002, 01:26 AM
WTF YA!! no roal gaurds where in the movie.........hasbro is getting me mad lol

Croaker
05-17-2002, 09:09 AM
The royal guards are in the scene at the beginning in Palpatine's office and the end shot of senators on the balcony overlooking the army.
The blue senate guard (who I always imagined were changed into the red guards) is still there standing outside the senate chamber when we pan in to find Yoda and mace.

Darth Nihilus
05-17-2002, 11:59 AM
I saw Shaak-Ti without trying. You clearly see her igniting her lightsaber in the Arena.

bigbarada
05-17-2002, 02:21 PM
How much do you want to bet that Hasbro is grinding their teeth in frustration that so many of the toys they have already committed to have little to no screentime?

MikeAndTheBots
05-17-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Darth Nihilus
I saw Shaak-Ti without trying. You clearly see her igniting her lightsaber in the Arena.
And I thought she was with the rest of the council at the begining when they meet with Palpatine.