PDA

View Full Version : I finally got Dooku!

Darth Sidious
05-16-2002, 04:02 PM
Yay! I finally managed to get a Count Dooku, it was the last one. Even though his cape doesnt stay on all the time, I like the saber and hologram, and even the gimmick. But I had one question-My Dooku didnt have the green saber, even though the package was never opened. Is this a rare variation, or just a manufacturers error? Thanks. :)

Taichi
05-16-2002, 04:10 PM
Probably just an error.......

but it sucks that the figure is incomplete, I'd contact Hasbro for a replacement....

Darth Sidious
05-16-2002, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I think Im going to contact them. It wasnt too big of a deal as I have plenty of green sabers, I was just glad it came with his red one.

Forhekset
05-16-2002, 04:41 PM
The nice thing about his green sabre is that you can use the hilt as a replacement for Luminara's, since she seems to almost always come with a horribly bent sabre hilt. Plus the metal hilts just look cooler.

pthfnder89
05-16-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Forhekset
The nice thing about his green sabre is that you can use the hilt as a replacement for Luminara's, since she seems to almost always come with a horribly bent sabre hilt. Plus the metal hilts just look cooler.

Yeah, that's exactly what I did. Luminara is so detailed, it's a shame she came with such a crappy saber. Especially when the Toyfair pics showed he with a nice metal one.