PDA

View Full Version : Nute Gunray is in trouble?

Battle Droid
05-16-2002, 07:00 PM
Do you guys think Sidious will have him killed?

Beast
05-16-2002, 07:03 PM
I expected Sidious to have him killed after E1. He knew about Sidious, and some of his plans, and was a liability. I guess Sidious keeping him alive, worked to his advantage, since he helped bring Count Dooku over. I dunno about Nute, Lucas may have plans for him to pop up again in E3, and maybe even help Padme and the Jedi. After all, he was screwed over by Sith Lords twice now, maybe he will learn his lesson. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
05-16-2002, 07:05 PM
That'd be a cool Twist, hopefully Rune will appear also, I always liked Rune more.

starwars92570
05-16-2002, 10:13 PM
there is no way Nute Gunray is going to help Padme! Didn't you see him after the Nextu almost got Padme?

Beast
05-16-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by starwars92570
there is no way Nute Gunray is going to help Padme! Didn't you see him after the Nextu almost got Padme?
People change, Anakin will over time. Nute Gunray has been screwed over and manipulated twice now. I am sure once the word is out that Dooku was a sith, he will be more intrested in looking for revenge against Sidious and Dooku. Even if it means assisting Padme and her friends against them. For all we know, he's one of the founding members of the Rebellion. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
05-17-2002, 04:30 AM
Why would Nute be in trouble?
If Panaka's assumption about the viceroy's future was true, then I could see how Nute would feel duped. Nope, he's still in power a decade later and serving as a useful pawn to Sidious.
Someone must have pulled corrupt strings to keep Nute in charge of the Federation.