PDA

View Full Version : my Really Screwed up inconter at the Comic Book Store

Paul-Kenobi
05-16-2002, 07:41 PM
today i saw Epsidoe II

i went to this comic shop to see if they had Dooku they didnt but i was looking at Episode I toys and the guy who worked there kep looking at me thinking i was gona steal something but i was just browsing around priseing stuff. That or he could of been becuase in the back room two guys had a bootleg of Episode II

if i had some monney i would of boguth something but how he looked at me made me feel down.

RooJay
05-16-2002, 08:02 PM
:confused:

Paul-Kenobi
05-16-2002, 08:23 PM
oh no please don't tell me you didnt understand what i typed.

cujo fett
05-16-2002, 08:27 PM
**MY SCREWED UP ENCOUNTER READING YOUR POST**

what are you talking about?????
do they have a bootleg of episode 2???

CrossWizard
05-16-2002, 08:31 PM
I dont have the slightest idea of what you just said, but good for you.

JEDI_REDEEMER
05-16-2002, 08:37 PM
I think that was Jar Jar posting on here ????

Paul-Kenobi
05-16-2002, 09:01 PM
^
|

cheek the main post again i edit it uhggg from now on i'm just gona put it short becuase when i talk In Specific detal no one ever understands what i'm saying.

Paul-Kenobi
05-16-2002, 10:28 PM
sorry but uh.....bump

InsaneJediGirl
05-17-2002, 02:01 PM
Paul,

Is this "The Comic Book Shop" in Ocala,Florida?If so,those guys really freak me out too..watching your every move...:rolleyes: Where were we?Bootlegs?I personally dont think bootlegs are
a good idea,because it hurts the VHS companies..and lets face it,bootlegs are poor quality.;)

Jonna
05-17-2002, 02:05 PM
Meesa, no Habla Camprehendo!!!

DarthMaulSithLord
05-17-2002, 03:03 PM
"Begun this flame war has"

- Yoda

sorry, coulden't resist. And err...this is a joke, so don't puuuuunish me for this since i am just kidding.

:D

Dryanta
05-17-2002, 07:27 PM
It's alright paul,
Try and edit your self before you submit your post .O.K.?
come on guys be a little more considerate please.
Thanks,no one should be an target of taunts here.Agreed?
It's really not funny.No flames needed

scruffy_lookin'
05-18-2002, 03:46 AM
Yeah guys, be considerate - if anything your critical reading skills will be improved (sorry Kenobi) =)

Yep, either they were nervous about the bootleg or they thought you were going to steal something. You should have said "Do you guys have the Episode II bootleg" out loud =)

Paul-Kenobi
05-19-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
Paul,

Is this "The Comic Book Shop" in Ocala,Florida?If so,those guys really freak me out too..watching your every move...:rolleyes: Where were we?Bootlegs?I personally dont think bootlegs are
a good idea,because it hurts the VHS companies..and lets face it,bootlegs are poor quality.;)

err i forgot where Ocala is but it was in melbourne FL, The Place was Called Famous Fase's and Funnys. Don't know if thats the place you've been too that that explans it. As for the Bootleg it was in the Back room, i didnt want to be a Snoop so i just went about my Bussness.