PDA

View Full Version : which figures do you want made from AOTC? (Merged)

Dexter
05-16-2002, 02:38 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but after seeing Yoda in Episode II, I think we *NEED* a super-poseable Yoda with articulation at the feet, knees, elbows, shoulders, legs, neck, and hands--you just CAN'T do the cool dueling poses with Yoda's legs molded together. A cloth cape would be nice, too...

mylow thehutt
05-16-2002, 02:52 PM
:) after seening the film or rumores you have heard what Jedi figure do you want hasbro to make next.my are

ploo koon jedi rode

kit fisto jedi robe

mace with robe on fire

Sarr Coleman

battel wounded jedi

that Orange looking duck jedi (can be seen in the arena,first to light up his saber).

and some of thoes kid Jedi would be a treat.

and i think i speak for every one when i say a yaddel figure.:D

mark2d2
05-16-2002, 03:03 PM
I'd buy it. A "Deluxe" Yoda is definitely in order . . .

CrossWizard
05-16-2002, 03:06 PM
Ayla Secura looks to be a cool figure thats in the process of being made, also Luminaras aprentice, Barris could make a great figure.

Taichi
05-16-2002, 03:08 PM
The Duck Jedi is seen twice.........once in the temple, and also in the battle of Geonosis

and some Young Jedi would be cool.....make a couple twopacks, with removable blind helmets......

Taichi
05-16-2002, 03:12 PM
Oh yeah!

the best part?, we should have a deluxe Yoda by the end of the year!, let's hope it's as good as we want it to be!

ishi tib
05-16-2002, 03:14 PM
i definitely want:

Luminara (neutral pose)
Bariss Offee (neutral & battle pose)
Weequay Jedi
Bultar Swan
Kit Fisto (neutral pose)
the dino looking Jedi council member
Stass Allie (Arena Battle)

mylow thehutt
05-16-2002, 03:15 PM
yeah about that Duck jedi does any one know who he is..HA better get Jar-Jar in this thread.LOL:D :crazed:

Beast
05-16-2002, 03:44 PM
Deluxe Yoda is coming this Summer, he will be packed in with the Pillar that Dooku tries to drop on Anakin and Obi-Wan. He's shipping with the Deluxe C-3PO set. Hopefully, since it's no longer a crane, they will include Yoda's little hovermobile as well. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
05-16-2002, 03:50 PM
His name is "Howard the Duck." :D Actually, until the EU starts giving these guys names, or they are produced as figures...that's what I am sticking with. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
05-16-2002, 03:59 PM
Now Hasbro has an excuse to resculpt OOM-9 since there's one in Ep II, along with Pilot Battle Droids in Dooku's Speeder Hanger.

Beast
05-16-2002, 04:09 PM
Yep, I noticed the Pilot Battle Droids as well. And the OOM-9 droid, Mace Windu backflips over him. You can see that it has the yellow markings on it's head, but it's body didn't appear to be painted yet. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
05-16-2002, 04:14 PM
I saw the yellow on it's chest and on it's head, That was awesome I didn't expect to see them or Pilot Droids in Ep II, only the secrutiy BD's were missing.

Taichi
05-16-2002, 04:20 PM
Why do we need another OOM-9?

wasn't the first one good enough???

mylow thehutt
05-16-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
His name is "Howard the Duck." :D Actually, until the EU starts giving these guys names, or they are produced as figures...that's what I am sticking with. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Wow Jar Jar a name you don't konw!:eek: some one call the newspapers,:p just kidding with ya Jar Jar.Ibish tib were did you see the weequay jedi.

Lord Tenebrous
05-16-2002, 04:33 PM
There's one Weequay between Saesee Tiin and a nameless Jedi. At least...I think it is...

Go Jedi Go (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=84648)

SuperBattleDroid88
05-16-2002, 04:49 PM
no

Battle Droid
05-16-2002, 04:59 PM
First one good enough? LOL!!!!!!! Rrriiiggghhhttt..

jedi_uk73
05-16-2002, 05:15 PM
I say yes to a E2 resculpt of OOM-9. The E1 version couldn't for some reason keep his head up. It always fell into the chest. Why it done that I don't know, the heads did not pop up out of the body.

AT-AT Man
05-16-2002, 05:29 PM
i was about to mention this too, it was pretty cool to see that.

Battle Droid
05-16-2002, 05:32 PM
It was also cool to see Nute Gunrays little Landing Ship in the hanger, it was in Ep1 but you couldn't see anything except the back of it, and then just the inside.

I hope Hasbro makes it!

I also loved Dooku's Speeder and his ship, along with the Geonosians Fighters.

Hasbro should make them all.

Battle Droid
05-16-2002, 05:45 PM
Coolest of the Geonosians, you've gotta LOVE his voice!

The figure would ROCK!

MichaelV103
05-16-2002, 08:20 PM
I dont know her name, but in the areana battle and then again in the outside battlefield you see a blue twilek jedi female, that would be another cool jedi to add to any collection or complete a scene.

Beast
05-16-2002, 08:23 PM
You mean, Aayla Secura. :) We are getting her next year, the figure was revealed at Celebration 2 at the Hasbro sculptor's table. There is more info, as well as some pictures of it, in the following thread. :cool:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7464

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthMaulSithLord
05-16-2002, 08:33 PM
Ah, i was wondering who the hell Poggle was! Thanks for clearing that up.

:)

DarthMaulSithLord
05-16-2002, 08:36 PM
I'd like to see a Geonosian with one of those beasts they ride on in the arena.

Battle Droid
05-16-2002, 08:39 PM
Yeah the Orrays, that'd be cool too. Also the one with the cart that takes Padme & Anakin into the Arena, with Driver figure.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-16-2002, 08:46 PM
Where did you read all of this?

AT-AT Man
05-16-2002, 08:57 PM
are you guys talking about the duck that gets shot by jango, i liked that jedi, he was funny looking. and if they did make kid jedis, i'd be the first to buy the pack with the shak ti baby kid.

Beast
05-16-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by AT-AT Man
are you guys talking about the duck that gets shot by jango, i liked that jedi, he was funny looking. and if they did make kid jedis, i'd be the first to buy the pack with the shak ti baby kid.
No, that was the Dino Jedi, Coleman Trebor. The one that took Yareal Poof's place on the Jedi council that gets shot by Jango. There is another Jedi, that looks similar to a duck. He is seen in 2 shots of the film, as Obi-wan walks to the Youngling training room, he has just came down the stairs. And you can also apperantly spot him at the start of the Arena Battle. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-16-2002, 09:19 PM
How bout the Jedi council librarian.

Beast
05-16-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
How bout the Jedi council librarian.
I'm up for a Jocasta Nu figure also. She looks like my Mom. :D Pack in a plinth and a bust of Count Dooku, and make it happen, Hasbro. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Fulit
05-16-2002, 09:27 PM
Ooh, I concur. Poggle the Lesser was one character I didn't think would be that cool, but he turned out to be, both in his looks and his voice. He must be made into an action figure, and soon.

Dak Powers
05-16-2002, 10:05 PM
I want a neutral-pose Kit Fisto figure with a dopey grin on his face :) That was one of my favourite parts of the movie

Sith Vicious
05-16-2002, 10:13 PM
Don't know the guys name, but I think he said he was the head of the techno guild or something. (One of the people at the meeting with Dooku). Definitely, would make a cool looking figure. I also want some of those robot waitresses to go along with Dexter and the male Kamino cloner to go along with Taun We.

ishi tib
05-16-2002, 10:19 PM
My want list (in no particular order):

Jocasta Nu
Lama Su
Po Nudo (Aqualish Senator)
Tikkes (Quarren Senator)
all the seperatists
Baniss Offee
Luminara Unduli (neutral pose)
and a nice, neutrally posed Anakin

Battle Droid
05-16-2002, 10:25 PM
Poggle the Lesser!!!!!!!!!!

pthfnder89
05-16-2002, 10:27 PM
Well I know several people don't care about them, but personally I want any and every Jedi that Hasbro can make. From Eeth Koth to "Howard the Duck" I want MORE JEDI ! :) Barriss Ofee, Bultar Swan, a Barrada jedi, any of it, all of it.

Gimme.

jedihunter25
05-16-2002, 10:32 PM
Tuskin Raider with removeable head
robot waitress
Poggle the Lesser
Anakin with Swoop Bike

pthfnder89
05-16-2002, 10:33 PM

I'm up for a Jocasta Nu figure also. She looks like my Mom. :D Pack in a plinth and a bust of Count Dooku, and make it happen, Hasbro. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Me too, but only if they give her a lightsaber. I know, I know; a grandma with a lightsaber? Hey if Dooku and yoda can have one, she can too! ;)

BTW JarJar, is Jocasta considered a Jedi? I thought I read in one of the Visual Dictionarys that she was, but I wasn't certain.

Cotasnoova
05-16-2002, 10:36 PM
The new Queen
The Prime Minister guy of Kamino

Beast
05-16-2002, 10:39 PM
My Current Top 10 Wants List:

1. Jar Jar Binks: Gungan Senator (Other outfit, neutral pose)
2. Jocasta Nu: Jedi Archives Overseer
3. Lama Su: Kamino Prime Minister
4. Sly Moore: Palpatine's Aide
5. Poggle the Lesser
6. Coleman Trebor: Jedi Master
7. Cliegg Lars: Moister Farmer
8. Oppo Rancisis: Jedi Master
9. Bail Organa: Alderaan Senator
10. Any and all Padme's. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

pthfnder89
05-16-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Dexter
I don't know about anyone else, but after seeing Yoda in Episode II, I think we *NEED* a super-poseable Yoda with articulation at the feet, knees, elbows, shoulders, legs, neck, and hands--you just CAN'T do the cool dueling poses with Yoda's legs molded together. A cloth cape would be nice, too...

I would LOVE one too. I just have a really hard time seeing Hasbro do this. With a figure as tiny as Yoda it would take a lot of effort to create one with all those joints; I bet they'll just put him in a wacky fighting pose:(

Les S
05-16-2002, 10:45 PM
Lets see....
1. Anakin with just the brown shirt on (after his dream)
2. Padme is an of her many outfits
3. Wet Obi
4. Jango pilot
5. Clone commander.
6. That green girl in background
7. Threepio-battle droid
8. Am I too sick to admit I would like a 'final breath' Shmi?
9. a 2 pack of those Tusken Raider pets.
10. I want some 10 YO clones.
11. I want some 'matured' clones without their armor

Boy, I could go on all night...
Les S.

LTBasker
05-16-2002, 10:51 PM
Les, the Tusken pets are already out - they're Masiffs, instead of being used more at Geonosis, they were mostly on Tatooine so just buy a couple Geonosian Guards with Masiffs and there ya go.

I'd like to see:

Jango - Pilot
Clone Commander
OOM-9
2-Pack of holo Obi vs. holo Droideka (hey they were able to articulate E1 Holo Sid)
More neutral (and articulated) Jar-Jar
Eeth Koth
The Jedi who got shot off the balcony by Jango (Poor guy...)
Jedi kid 2-packs

Obi-Dan Kenobi
05-16-2002, 10:54 PM
Yeah, He's disgusting-looking, so I definitely want a figure of him.:D The Geonosians in general are pretty cool-looking.

joe-da
05-16-2002, 10:55 PM
Shu Mai
Hermione Bagwa
Poggle the Lesser
Oppo Rancisis
Sly Moore
Ayy Vida
Lama Su
The duck Jedi or whatever that was...

Beast
05-16-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by pthfnder89
BTW JarJar, is Jocasta considered a Jedi? I thought I read in one of the Visual Dictionarys that she was, but I wasn't certain.
According to the Visual Dictionary, she is former active Jedi Knight. She probably got to old to be out there saving the galaxy, and took a cushy desk job in the temple. Here is what the visual dictionary says about here. :)

Madame Jocasta Nu is Archives Director and former active Jedi Knight. Her astonishing memory seems to rival the archives itself, which she runs as a tool rather than a service, expecting Jedi and support personnel to do their own research. Her pride sometimes blinds her to the archives' limitations, however.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Taichi
05-16-2002, 11:15 PM
Yes, the Episode I Oom 9 was good enough, like it or not, we don't need anymore damn resculpts.....

every damn resculpt we get, increases the number of new characters, and new costumes that we DON'T get......

that's counterproductive.....

Hasbro thought they were good enough, and so did you, or you wouldn't have bought them.....and since I couldn't find an OOM 9, it's a safe bet, that you were all satisfied enough to clear them from the racks.....and therefore don't deserve a new one.......

Beast
05-16-2002, 11:20 PM
Then we obviously don't need an Imperial Sketchtrooper, since it's just a re-sculpt of the regular Imperial Stormtrooper. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
05-16-2002, 11:23 PM
Actually it WOULD be a new figure - the E2 OOM-9 is also red and an E2 OOM-9 hasn't been made yet. :D Plus we need a GOOD OOM-9 anyways.

Battle Droid
05-16-2002, 11:25 PM
So true, LTB, so true. :D

Dexter
05-16-2002, 11:32 PM
JEDI KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Those were seriously the cutest thing in all of the series. They put those darned "Yub Yub" talkin' teddy bears to shame!

After those, I want the Robot Waitress, R2-A6, and the Howard the Duck Jedi. It's a Jedi! No! It's a duck! No! It's a Jedi! Grife, that's cool... :cool:

nixxer
05-16-2002, 11:49 PM
Lama Su- Kamino Prime Minister

Sly Moore- Palpatine's Aide

SithDroid
05-17-2002, 01:10 AM
The really hot women in the bar,(especially the one wearing the red thong :D )!

Actually, I'd like to see all of the Jedi Council finished off.

mark2d2
05-17-2002, 02:08 AM
Aqualish (Walrusmen) Senator (Wanted him since he first appeared in The Insider pre-Episode I . . . )

Tuskin Raider "Flying head and arms version."

R5-D4 (Sorry, it had to be said. I loved how his Cameo was just that. No cheesy friendship with artoo --- he just wheels on by . . . Very Cool.)

Lama Su (Kamino Prime Minister)

Padme in her . . . . . . . . . .
"Packing for Naboo Outfit" (Great nod to the Classic ANH Leia Hair Style)
"Refuge Dress" (though this seemed a tad bit too nice for the occasion :) )
"Backless Kiss Dress" (Nice Necklace!)
"Hommage to Madonna Strapless Leather Gown"
"Desert Turquoise -- 1960s -- Anakin Confesses Poncho"
and yes, of course, even the . . . "Wedding Dress"

And finally, okay now, everybody get ready to Groan . . .

Anakin Nightmare (Yes, I do mean shirtless . . .Hey you all got your two Slave Leias!)

bigbarada
05-17-2002, 02:48 AM
Padme:
"desert turquoise" as mard2D2 put it
"outland peasant"
"arena outfit" before it got torn
"nightclothes" after Anakin's dream ('the natural look' my favorite!)

Anakin:
"nightclothes" version to go with Padme (sorry, mark, shirt on for me :) )
with swoop

The Klatooinian Jedi who was visible during the arena stand-off
Meditation Room Yoda and Mace
Jedi Kids
Wat Tambor
Clone Gunship Pilot

Beast
05-17-2002, 02:51 AM
Well, good news for you BigB. The Pilot CloneTrooper was confirmed coming the end of the year at Celebration 2. And Wat Tambor has been on the rumored list for this year for sometime. I hope we do get Tambor this year. Pretty cool alien, even if he is an actual walking Iron Lung. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mista_carrot
05-17-2002, 03:35 AM
I want the blue twilek female Jedi!

...and was it me or was the pilot Clonetrooper yellow, just like the commander clonetrooper?

Oh, and I too want "nightmare" Anakin, with blanket so you can expose one nipple! :crazed:

(I was just jokin bout that last one, honest!)

mightywhelk
05-17-2002, 03:39 AM
I'd like to see..

Poggle the Lesser
Padme in black corset
Barriss Offee
Techno Union bloke
Anakin's Speeder
Dooku's Speeder
Dooku's Solar Sailer
Twi'lek Jedi
Palpatine's aide (the bald grey one)

Croaker
05-17-2002, 08:02 AM
Clone trooper pilot.
Basic clone trooper - removable helmet (we know what they look like now!)
Twilek Jedi
All the council
Hey -all the Jedi they can make
Two pack jedi kids
Ani on Swoop (complete with duel of the fates to play in the background.)
Lama su
The Lars

Jedikmg
05-17-2002, 08:28 AM
Clone without Armor(in the red shirt/pants)
Clone Child from the scene where they are learning.
All Jedi
All the Ships from the Battle at the End
Lars Family
Bloody Shmi(comes with rack she was strapped too and you can strap her too it)

JonoFett
05-17-2002, 09:57 AM
His dialect is way cool and sounds a lot like a KLINGON? Surely not. I want that figure nevertheless, and soon.

JEDIpartner
05-17-2002, 10:09 AM
I was really impressed by the design and his voice. It's too bad that the character isn't big enough to be electronic. If they DO make him... I hope he comes with the little holoprojector with a little Death Star coming off of it!

pthfnder89
05-17-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Croaker
Clone trooper pilot.
Basic clone trooper - removable helmet (we know what they look like now!)
Twilek Jedi
All the council
Hey -all the Jedi they can make
Two pack jedi kids
Ani on Swoop (complete with duel of the fates to play in the background.)
Lama su
The Lars

Since both you and mightywhelk mentioned her Croaker, you'll be happy to know that the blue Twi'lek Jedi is named Aayla Secura, and she is already being made for, most likely, early 2003.

Also the Yellow Pilot Clonetrooper is planned for this Fall.:)

pthfnder89
05-17-2002, 10:34 AM

According to the Visual Dictionary, she is former active Jedi Knight. She probably got to old to be out there saving the galaxy, and took a cushy desk job in the temple. Here is what the visual dictionary says about here. :)

Madame Jocasta Nu is Archives Director and former active Jedi Knight. Her astonishing memory seems to rival the archives itself, which she runs as a tool rather than a service, expecting Jedi and support personnel to do their own research. Her pride sometimes blinds her to the archives' limitations, however.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Thanks! I believe that is what I remember reading. I was probably looking over the Visual Dictionary at Wal-Mart or something. :)

I don't have any of the previous ones, but I really want to pick up the one for AOTC. I just haven't had the money to do that AND get all the figures I need. Oh well, maybe I can get my gf to buy it for me on my birthday Tuesday.:)

mightywhelk
05-17-2002, 10:44 AM
Cheers for the info, I'm rather pleased about that!

asiandoood
05-17-2002, 11:36 AM
red thong chick :D

darth sidious and dooku 2 pack
annakin with mechanical arm
yoda with force lighting kung fu pose
yellow and red clone trooper 2 pack

droidekas2
05-17-2002, 11:36 AM
I would like:
Corde
Dorme
Sly Moore
new Mas Amedda (proper scale and height)
Supi
Ister Paddie
Bail Organa
Lt. Faytonni
Lama Su
Gilramos Libkath
Hemione Bagwa
WA-7
Koi Sai
Shu Mai
San Hill
Passel Argente
Po Nudo
Tikkes
Poggle the Lesser
Sun Fac
Barriss Offee
Coleman Trebor
Wat Tambor
Ask Aak
Aay Vida

That should do it.

Taichi
05-17-2002, 11:54 AM
Wow, did I write that???

Now I feel like a total @$$

hrm.....

yeah, a Red OOM 9 would be cool, I guess......

and YES WE NEED A SKETCHTROOPER! :D

he's not really a resculpt.........he's different!

Taichi
05-17-2002, 11:59 AM
A big squashy mean-@$$ bug?

definitely!!!!

Can't wait for Poggle to yell at my Geonosian Troops, in his ugly, weird dialect!!!

Taichi
05-17-2002, 12:08 PM
It's sad to know that the Jedi Archives get wiped out in the purge....such a wealth of knowledge lost for the next generation of Jedi......

Beast
05-17-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Taichi
It's sad to know that the Jedi Archives get wiped out in the purge....such a wealth of knowledge lost for the next generation of Jedi......
We don't know that they get wiped out. Sidious will probably take over the Temple as his new office, and use the wealth of knowlege contained in the archives for his own devices. :evil:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darth Evil
05-17-2002, 12:28 PM
If I had to pick one, I'd be Sly Moore. She'd look cool standing beside Palpatine.

Darth Evil
05-17-2002, 12:33 PM
Yep, a super-poseable Yoda would be so COOL!

Masterjedi73
05-17-2002, 12:37 PM
Fully Poseable holographic obi-wan with holographic lightsaber
holographic destroyer droid

simple decision

DarthMushy
05-17-2002, 12:52 PM
I'd really like a figure of the Techno Union guy, as mightywhelk suggested. I just thought he was cool looking.

Also, is there a Hangar Duel Obi-Wan coming out?

bigbarada
05-17-2002, 01:01 PM
Maybe in the 12" line. Giving a figure that's barely an inch high that much articulation is pretty close to impossible.

Beast
05-17-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by DarthMushy
I'd really like a figure of the Techno Union guy, as mightywhelk suggested. I just thought he was cool looking.
That's Wat Tambor, and he's rumored to be getting a figure later this year. He appeared on early Hasbro lists, so hopefully it's true. Who doesn't want a weird alien in an iron lung. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
05-17-2002, 01:10 PM
I still don't know the name of the character, but the Klatooinian Jedi who was seen in the stand-off. There were two Klatooinian Jedi in the arena, one female and one male. I think the female got waxed since I spotted her running from a huge explosion with no lightsaber.

For future reference, I will refer to this male Klatooinian Jedi as Okklo Kan.:) Anyways, he would be an excellent compliment to the Nikto Jedi.

Jonna
05-17-2002, 01:11 PM
Lama Su
Sly Moore
Would it sound bad to say Amidala in that black leather outfit???

And a "Bucket 'O Tusken Raider Limbs"

IcebergSlim
05-17-2002, 01:27 PM
Clones, clones and more clones. Yellow ones and red ones. Plain ones. Pilots. They should make 4 packs that you can buy in the store, with 2 plain ones, a red and a yellow one.

InsaneJediGirl
05-17-2002, 01:43 PM
I personally want all the Jedi made..but I'll narrow down the field

1)Neutral pose Luminara

2)Jedi Kids w/ Little Lightsabers and Remote

3)Jocasta Nu

4)Yaddle :D

DarthMaulSithLord
05-17-2002, 01:47 PM
I'd like to see:
(all heavily articulated)
- Clone Trooper white.
- Clone Trooper Face Reveal (removable helmet, could take Jango Kamino Escape head for this).
- Aayla Secura.
- Anakin Skywalker Dooku's Wraith (removable normal arm, bionic arm, 2 Lightsabers and cloak).
- Padmé Amidala Coruscant Stay (black outfit with the Leia-like hair).
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Master (with cloth QUALITY cloak, pilot headgear, lightsaber w/removable blade and metal hilt which can attach to belt).
- Senator Bail Organa.
- Poggle the Lesser
- Geonosian Warrior with poopoo gun (sonic weapon?).
- Geonosian Warrior with Arena Control Beast.

Plus, i'd like to see these accessory sets:

Regular:
- Jedi Accessory Set (4 metal lightsaber handles with 4 blades and 4 laser reflect effects and 4 belts with metal attachment for the Jedi that came with sucky plastic saber hilts, 2 Jedi Starfighter headgears, 4 cloth dark brown cloaks and 1 cloth poncho for Anakin.
- Sith Accessory Set (lightsaber hilt with blade, 2 different big Force lightning effects, Geonosian Hangar rubble, cloth black cloak with metal chain, holoprojector with Death Star hologram and electronic Count Dooku speederbike).
- Bountyhunter Accessory Set (Rifle, pistol, 2 blast effects and Assassination droid with poisonous creatures and stand for Zam Wessel and chromed pistols with blast effects, wrist dart launcher with 1 cm long darts, Slave I headgear, helmet with poseable scanner, electronic "Kamino Escape" jetpack with sounds, lights and blast effects and 1 non-electronic Arena backpack for Jango Fett.
- Clone Trooper Accessory Set (4 rifles with 4 different blast effects, 2 electrobinoculars, 4 backpacks for attachments for blaster and binocs, heavy laser cannon with 2 lasermissiles and 4 blaster impact effects that fit on Battle Droids and other figs and ships.

Deluxe:
- Jedi Starfighter Lightspeed ring and engine booster (fits on Jedi Starfighter. Press button on bottom of ring to go to lightspeed with lights and sounds. Engine booster fits on back of Jedi Starfighter. Press one of two buttons for light-up engines, engine fly-by sounds or R4 sounds. Another button will release spare parts).
- Geonosian Arena Cannon (cannon with electronic lights, sounds and firing missile. floortile and break-away stone pillar. All connect or can be used with Arena Playset).

:D

JEDIIAM
05-17-2002, 01:51 PM
1. POGGLE THE LESSER
2. PADME IN PILOT DISGUISE
3. CLEGG LARS, OWEN & BERU
4. ALL OF THE SEPRATIST eXCEPT NUTE GUNRAY (PLEASE NO MORE REHASHED CHARACTERS!):crazed:

DarthMaulSithLord
05-17-2002, 02:09 PM
Are we forgetting TPM Yoda here? That fig is a mere 2 inch tall and i has balljointed shoulders! Of course it's possible!!! I hope what you are saying is true JarJarBinks! Just hope they add more detail to his face this time. AOTC Yoda seems a bit too "smooth".

wedgeA
05-17-2002, 02:27 PM
Anakin w/cloak and an interchangable mechanical hand.
Cliegg, Owen, and Beru.
Gray covered C3P0.
Bail Organa
Padme in her various costume, especially the white one from the Geonosian factory sequence.
Mace Windu with cloak.
Jango Fett from Kamino apartment.

pthfnder89
05-17-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by JEDIIAM
2. PADME IN PILOT DISGUISE

Coruscant Attack (Pilot) Padme is already on the way. And the really good news is that she looks like an AWESOME figure. She should be released late this summer or early fall. Check her out in the picture archive here:
http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=detail&sdomid=5&sitemid=29555

Originally posted by wedgeA

Gray covered C3P0.
Bail Organa
Padme in her various costume, especially the white one from the Geonosian factory sequence

I also REALLY want Padme in her white factory outfit. I think other than the Jedi, that one tops my list! :)

A detailed, gray covered C3PO is coming soon He is a deluxe and he come with part of the conveyor belt, and a battle droid that he can switch heads with. This one also looks like a great fig.:)
you can see him here:
http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=detail&sdomid=5&sitemid=29065

pthfnder89
05-17-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by DarthMaulSithLord
Are we forgetting TPM Yoda here? That fig is a mere 2 inch tall and i has balljointed shoulders! Of course it's possible!!! I hope what you are saying is true JarJarBinks! Just hope they add more detail to his face this time. AOTC Yoda seems a bit too "smooth".

No I don't think we're forgeting that. The AOTC Yoda has ball-jointed shoulders too. All bigbarrada and I are saying is that creating a normal scale Yoda with that many joints would be VERY hard to do.

Dexters original post mentioned articulation at the feet, knees, elbows, shoulders, legs, neck, and hands. On a figures that is only 1- 1 1/2 inches high, that's a tall order (no pun intended:D)

I think a super poseable 12' scale Yoda is a great idea though, and totally doable. It's too bad Hasbro has had a bad track record so far in articulated 12' figures. But with the new, better GI Joe bodies, maybe they can start turning it around. A great, poseable Yoda would be a good place to start!

JEDIpartner
05-17-2002, 03:23 PM
I agree... if it were technically possible to have a multi-point articulated Yoda- it would be great. Sadly, the scale will not lend itself to such a massive undertaking. I would just be happy with a Yoda with DIFFERENT articulation from the one we currently have.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-17-2002, 04:20 PM
I think wrist, elbow and hip articulation is do-able on a 1.5" Yoda. Not all of his parts are small (no pun intended either).

kadamontaga
05-17-2002, 04:21 PM
In no particular order:

Padme in white nipple-exagerating outfit
Padme in all her outfits
Yoda with lightning
Cross-legged yoda with a decent chair
Younglings!!! And lots of 'em
A decent Obi-Wan (Obi rocks!!)
Kamino President
Another Dooku (don't think we need one - but Dooku is such a great character)
Rocket-booster Artoo (with a transparent base that makes him look like he's flying)
Death-stick guy (with articulated antenna)
A decent Mace-Windu, with holo wet-obi
Young clone (Boba's age maybe)

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-17-2002, 04:49 PM
Kamino Obi-Wan
Naboo evening Padme
Hologram Obi-Wan
R2-D2 w/ string and suction cup
Lars Family
Face changing Zam w/ removable arm
Count Dooku with lightning

RooJay
05-17-2002, 04:50 PM
Captain Typho in his second costume (much cooler than the one the figure wears!)
Un-armored Clone
Clone child
Jocasta Nu
Lama Su
Sly Moore
Poggle the Lesser
Coleman Trebor - Arena Battle
Coleman Trebor - Jedi Council
Shaak Ti - Jedi Council
Depa Billaba
Even Piell
Owen Lars
Beru Whitesun
Cliegg Lars
Oppo Rancisis
Bail Organa
Stass Allie
Bariss Ofee
Eeth Koth - Jedi Council
Blue Clone Trooper
Green Clone Trooper
All of the Padme's
Nute Gunray
Gilramos Libkath
Wat Tambor
Cloth caped Count Dooku
Assorted Coruscant nightclub patrons (including Ayy Vida, Ack-Med Beq and Lt. Faytonni)
Queen Jamilla
LOTS of tiny little Jedi kids!
...and plenty more Arena Battle Jedi!

Kuzu
05-17-2002, 04:52 PM
final battel Obi-wan with light saber wounds.

poggle the lesser

the dino jedi

and the jedi kids.

bigbarada
05-17-2002, 05:14 PM
Now that I have her open, look at the tiny shoulder joints on Taun We. I think articulated wrists on Yoda along with his ball-joint shoulders (the AOTC version has these also) is doable.

Knees and feet would be tougher and would require cloth clothing to work. This would require a major amount of work on Hasbro's part and with the current Yoda selling so well, I don't think they would see the necessity of it.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-17-2002, 05:17 PM
It should at least have his arms able to be in a lightsaber drawn position.

Darth Yambag
05-17-2002, 06:38 PM
1. Beru!!!( with removable cloths maybee) and Owen 2 pack
2. Bondage leather Corsette Padme
3. Poggle the Lessor (with Death Star plans)
4. Anakin and Dooku on their speeder bikes with flowing capes
5. Cinema Scene! Mace and Yoda indian style in their office with a holoprojector with Obi-Wan Holo in the middle.

Alternate: Bail Organa "Victor Sufuentes Disguiese":crazed:

:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Dak Powers
05-17-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter

Face changing Zam w/ removable arm

Earth to BountyHunter! Already been made!

Originally posted by Darth Yambag

1. Beru!!!( with removable cloths maybee)

She didn't look THAT good... What brought this up? You might as well ask for a removable clothes Dooku... Or a Padme ;)

Bosskman
05-17-2002, 07:22 PM
I'd rather have a resculpt of OOM-9 from TPM (the beige one). The red one in AOYC was only on screen for a few seconds but the one(s) from TPM had speaking roles. They should release the one from the trophy assortment on a Saga card. Ditto for underwater Obi Wan.

hango fett
05-17-2002, 08:54 PM
wow! they can make so many more figures it's rediculas! i'll try and list them...

beru
owen lars
cleigg lars
shimi (tusken attack)
tusken raider (w/ decaitation:D)
obi-wan (dooku battle)
padme' w/ light blue dress (on tatooine)
padme' w/ dark blue dress (also on tatooine)
padme' w/ black dress
bail organa
dwarf spider droid (maybe a deluxe)
corde'
dorme'
rickshaw droid
jango fett (w/ the metal spike thing)

i'll have more when i can think of them...fell free to add to my list.

AT-AT Man
05-17-2002, 10:03 PM
poggle the lesser
jedi kids
more jedi
obi wan arena battle should come with removable chains
Anakin arena battle same as above
yellow clonetrooper
blue clonetrooper
green clonrtrooper
piolet battle droid
jango in kamino outfit
meditatio yoda and mace each should come with a meditation chair and mini holo of obi wan and destroyer droid.

MikeAndTheBots
05-17-2002, 10:49 PM
I would like to see figures of:
Some Arena Jedi
A neutral Posed Mace in his robes but articulated enough to make him sort of actiony (IE the robed Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon from TPM)
A neutral posed Obi-Wan and Anakin (same as above)
Some jedi Kids
Padme in a semi-normal outfit
The Kamino PM (forgot his name)
A meditation Mace and Yoda would be cool (good idea about the holograms AT-AT Man)
A white Clone Trooper with as much articulation as the red guy.
The Swoop that Anakin rides.
Obi-Wan (when he fights Jango on Kamino)
Bail Organa
AT-TE

Jango123
05-18-2002, 01:31 AM
The coolest Jango would be one with full articulation (sp?) holsters to put the twin blasters removable jetpack and helmet with a head like the Kamino™ Escape figure and Missile-firing Jetpack with a missle that's small so it doesn't stick out the bottom of the jetpack

that would be cool

wedgeA
05-18-2002, 07:03 AM
Now that I've seen AOTC, I would really like to see...

A new sculpt of Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight!

bobbafett2007
05-18-2002, 10:41 AM
Yes, I agree with jedihunter25, there should be a tusken raider with removable head. Maybe it could be a delux set and come with a ticked off Anakin and lightsaber.

Beast
05-18-2002, 10:48 AM
There is a new Male Tusken Raider on the lists for the end of the year. So, if you want a removable head, there is a very good chance you are going to get one. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JediDan
05-18-2002, 11:10 AM
Twilek Female Jedi
Kamino Prime Minister
Robot Waitress
The king Geonosian guy

I could go on and on but these are at the top for now.

Jango123
05-18-2002, 01:16 PM
I think a cool Jango would be one with full articulation (sp?) holsters to put the twin blasters removable jetpack and helmet with a head like the Kamino™ Escape figure and Missile-firing Jetpack with a missle that's small so it doesn't stick out the bottom of the jetpack

:Pirate:

bobbafett2007
05-18-2002, 03:05 PM
There should be pilot clone trooper, and also one that has removable head gear. It would be nice to have some kid jedi too.

Beast
05-18-2002, 03:16 PM
Pilot CloneTrooper is coming this Fall. He gets a side gunner bubble pod for the Republic Gunship vehicle as a pack-in. Buy 2 pilots, and you get enough pilots and pods for one ship. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bobbafett2007
05-18-2002, 03:24 PM
that will be pretty neat. I still want some kid jedi. Maybe a sleeping Padme with those 2 bugs that try to kill her.

bobbafett2007
05-18-2002, 03:27 PM
oops, sorry for that spoiler for those of u who haven't seen it yet(I doubt if any)

Beast
05-18-2002, 03:31 PM
No worries on the spoilers, they are allowed here. A nightgown Padme would be an intresting figure, but we have much better outfits for her that need done first. The Kouhans Assassin Centipedes were a pack-in with the R2-D2: Coruscant Security figure. Though in the movie they are a milky white color, instead of the blueish-purple like on the toy. That sort of stuff happens when you're planning toys at the same time the movie is in production. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

maulreborn
05-18-2002, 03:34 PM
- "Battle damaged" Shmi w/ Anakin
- Dooku with speeder
- Sly Moore
- Lama Su & Ko Sai
- Wat Tambor
- Barris Offee
- WA-7
- Hermione Bagwa

and PLEEEEASEEEE:

DARTH MAUL'S SITH INFILTRATOR

bobbafett2007
05-18-2002, 06:36 PM
I forget about he R-2, good point. Yes, there are better outfits. Maybe the Naboo Fighter suit for her.

Darth Yambag
05-18-2002, 06:47 PM
Yes, Please release a Sith infiltrator, second only to the Falcon in coolness factor

Dak Powers
05-18-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by bobbafett2007
I forget about he R-2, good point. Yes, there are better outfits. Maybe the Naboo Fighter suit for her.

Pilot Padme is coming out soon :)

JediIan
05-18-2002, 08:10 PM
Here is my list of cool stuff that i want and will fight for:

Orn Free Taa's ladies (* PRIORITY NUMBER 1 *)
Wat Tambor
Poggle
Sarr Labooda (name?)
duck head jedi
new Eeth Koth
Tey How (from the nightclub, look closely, she's there....)
San Hills
Klatoonian Jedi
Oppo Rancisis (arena battle)
Weequay Jedi
that female generic Jedi, who goes "hyaaa!"
Toonbuck Tora
and yes... Aqualish Senator w/ arm thrusting approving - of - Palpy's - Powers - action..

And no, NOT thong women or any of Ach Mehd's women. i mean c'mon now

DarkArtist
05-18-2002, 08:27 PM
What about Bail Organa???? Various Jedi figures are always good. A better final battle Mace Windu, I mean no offense to anyone but the face looks like he's taking a healty crap. I would definately finish off all of the Jedi Council Members. Count Dooku's ship would be interesting to see if Hasbro has the means of doing it correctly. The Hyperspace ring to fit around the Jedi Starfighter, A better final battle Jango. Various Padme's and the cool figure that would be interesting, Anakin Skywalker, how he appears at the end of the movie.

SithDroid
05-18-2002, 10:58 PM
Aayla Secura is one of my top that I want made, and hopefully Hasbro will be getting her out soon seeing as she is already in process of being sculpted. Others include

Bail Organa
Orn Free Taa's Female Twileks
Poggle the Lesser
Dooku with Speeder
Anakin With Speeder
Clieeg Lars
Owen Lars
Beru Whitesun
Barriss Offee
Lamu Su
Queen Jamilla
Sio Bibble
Coleman Trebar
Even Piell
Oppo Ranciss
Yaddle (I know she isn't AOTC, but we need all the Jedi council)

If I think of others I'll post them later.

Wonderboy
05-18-2002, 11:32 PM
Lama Su
Jedi Children (MUST HAVE THESE NOW!!!!)
Clone Trooper Commander - Yellow
Clone Trooper - Pilot (LOVE THE HELMET ON THOSE!)
Clone Trooper - White
Clone Trooper - Blue
Male Tusken Raider
Poggle the Lesser
Jango in Kamino Pajamas

bobbafett2007
05-19-2002, 11:28 AM
Yes, they need a battle wounded/final appearance of Anakin with a bionic hand.

ishi tib
05-19-2002, 01:12 PM
Ya know, I completely forgot to add:

Jocasta Nu
Klaatooinian Jedi
Po Nudo
Tikkes
the Twilek girl from the nightclub (the one in the orange & red bodysuit)
and all the Separatists.

darthpunker
05-19-2002, 07:10 PM
I think Ishi Tib just said what I want. THe girl we see from the back in the Coruscant nightclub with the see-through pants and a nice butt to go with it. Yes.

I would like to see a bionic hand Anakin too and I can't wait for Aayla Secura, she's my new fave Jedi next to Kit Fisto.

DarthMaulSithLord
05-19-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Now that I have her open, look at the tiny shoulder joints on Taun We. I think articulated wrists on Yoda along with his ball-joint shoulders (the AOTC version has these also) is doable.

Knees and feet would be tougher and would require cloth clothing to work. This would require a major amount of work on Hasbro's part and with the current Yoda selling so well, I don't think they would see the necessity of it.

Well, there is a deluxe Yoda coming. Who knows?

JediIan
05-19-2002, 07:33 PM
well i saw this really cool guy posted a thread called "orn free taa's ladies" so i am thinking that i want those now, there is just no denying that Twi-Lek's make awesome figures..

jedibear
05-20-2002, 12:58 AM
AOTC wish list...

Poggle the Lessor
Wat Tambor
Bail Organa
Shu Mai
Queen Jamilla
Nute Gunray (new robe/crown)
Jar Jar (military outfit)

and many more...

A'Sharad Hett
05-20-2002, 01:16 AM
for some reason, after seeing the movie, I am just crazy about Coleman Trebor, even though he bites it hardcore. His figure would be great. I'd also like to see Oppo, Even, and a decent Mace, we have one where hes smiling and one screaming, lets get one with a normal facial expression! And even though he's not in AOTC, I would still love a Yaerel Poof figure.

Plus I'm sick of waiting for the Ki-Adi-Mundi figure!!!

joe-da
05-21-2002, 12:55 AM
I'd even like that spiked-nosed alien (still can't get a good look at him) that is spooked by Obi-Wan and the Assassin Droid.
The alien is shown right before that Dug and the Aleena in the speeder.

jeffonthego
05-21-2002, 03:51 AM
Lots of posts, but haven't noticed this . . .

1. C3PO/Battle Droid 2-Pack with interchangeable heads ! ! !

Other's on my list (in no order):

2. F.L.O., waitress on wheels droid, to go with Dexter.

3. Blue Jedi chick

4. Palpatine's aide (female)

5. Dino Jedi

6. Techno Union guy (problem with translator)

7. Bankers' Guild guy

8. Head Geonosian (cool voice effect)

Beast
05-21-2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by jeffonthego
3. Blue Jedi chick
She's coming, next year. Her name is Aayla Secura, and you can see the prototype sketches and the wax mold in the following thread: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7464

Btw, here are the names of the ones you are asking for, so you can see that alot of people are asking for the exact same ones. :)

2. WA-7
4. Sly Moore
5. Coleman Trebor
6. Wat Tambor (Rumored)
7. San Hill
8. Poggle the Lesser

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Masterjedi73
05-21-2002, 08:03 AM
I still think we need the holographic obi wan.

...maybe the entire jedi council, and the jedi temple.

Masterjedi73
05-21-2002, 08:06 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jeffonthego
[B]Lots of posts, but haven't noticed this . . .

1. C3PO/Battle Droid 2-Pack with interchangeable heads ! ! !

I think this is being released as a deluxe figure soon.

René_Pronounced_Eh
05-21-2002, 08:46 AM
The Bear Clan: How cool would it be to have a 5-6 figure boxset, or 3 sets of double-figure-carded young Jedi in training? They all have sabers and the little blaster droid, groovy helmets, and the traditional Jedi robe.

The Jedi Council: Yet again, another chubby for the completetist in me. The Jedi Council has a cool group of characters with cool features that I think would be cool as a figure. They started to with Plo Koon and Skaak Ti, which is cool, but with so many shown in the movie, one could only crave for more figures with sabers. Adi Gallia, Oppo Rancisis, Even Piell, Coleman Trebor, Eeth Hoth, Depa Billaba, etc.

Barriss Offee, apprentice of Luminara Unduli would be a cool figure too eh. She's got the groovy black robe and face-tattoos...you know she can kick some ***.

Of course Darth Sidious. How could they not release a Darth Sidous?

The Seperatists: All the members of The Seperatists should be made into characters. Not only because they look cool, but also because they are one of the, if not the, most important groups of people that are responsible in the events that are going to unfold in EP3, and already have in 4, 5, & 6. Plus the guy Wat Tambor is very cool looking.

From the Senate and Loyalists group, I would say again Mas Amedda is a cool looking figure, and quite evil looking, which makes him cooler. And I would say Bail Organa, but that turtle-neck makes him look like he needs to do a casting-couch for Will & Grace.

Amidala: Mmmmmmm. Say it with me people......Ah-mi-Da-Laaaaaaa. Not only is she increasing saucey in this film, but her outfits need a little recognition. Especially the black leather-looking getup she is in with the choker-style scraf. My Lord. I am thinking to release her in her different outfits throughout the movie. Not the 12" figures like they did with EP1, but the 3-3/4" figures would be suitable.

Dormé: Amidala's handmaiden. Put those two together and you can almost hear the 70's style funky bassline porn in your head.

Jango Jango Jango: They did a terrific job casting for the part of the Jango. Temeura Morrison just lloks like a hard-*** hockey player with a chip on his shoulder. Wonderful! They need to get a character of him in his non-Bounty Hunter gear. Just the laid back, ready to kill at the drop of a hat outfit. And of course, the same goes for Boba.

Prime Minister Lama Su: The Prime Minister of Kamino, a very eerie creature indeed. The colours are darker than that of Taun We, but altogether a cool figure.

Clone Troopers: I think many of you reading this agree that we are fanatical completists. We need the yellow-coloured trooper, the plain white, and most of all, the one charcter that I would absolutey love to see produced, is the "clone stages" clone. In other words, a stage 1, 2, and 3 series of the Clone figure. Here is my idea...

Stage 1 Clone: Babies in jars. Yes, I know, it has a very sadistic ring to it and Hasbro will likely have PTA members and bible-thumpers beating down the doors. But come on....its like baby Clone Troopers as feti. *****in'!

Stage 2 Clone: The young clones with their groovy steel aparatus's on their heads.

Stage 3 Clone: The un-uniformed clone. The one last stage before they gear up and become the ruthless killing bastards we all love.

Owen Lars and Beru Whitesun: We've seen them burned like ignored smores, lets see them in their galavanting, moisture farming days.

Cleigg Lars: Its the I-guess-you-would-say "step dad" of Anakin. Creepy.

Male Tusken Raider: After all these years and they are still the sweet, loving, caring creatures we remember them as. NO! Their are evil with breath-devices and 3rd world country style weaponry. They already made the female with baby, so what do they expect us to believe that this is a gynarchy? No wonder their so ****ed!

And as a small last note, I also think that the very coolest playset they can create for us from EP2 would be Kamino with cloning production. Babies in jars, tall skinny creepy people, and bright lights....its like somebody stuck Stanley Kubrick in a room with 2 gassy donkeys, a carrot peeler, and Rosie O'Donnell. Brilliant!

Masterjedi73
05-21-2002, 08:51 AM
It would be cool to release the current figures of Owen and Beru and the charred remains of their skeletons as like a "before and after" kind of thing.

...sick, but cool.

sunblind
05-21-2002, 08:58 AM
Lamu Su and all of those cool looking aliens of her type.

Clone trooper's of all kind