PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Collect Store displays / advertising materials?

swcollector
05-17-2002, 05:18 PM
I was in walmart the other day and the electronics person knows that I collect starwars, so he gave me the Top part of the Star Wars Saga VHS / DVD display still sealed in the plastic bag. The Sticker on the plastic bag calls it a

star wars saga 2002 half Cube.

Basically its the top part of the display with all the pictures on it.

I dont really collect store display stuff, and I dont really have room for it, anyone interested in a trade ? I just need 2 figures

Luke Bespin Bloody hand
Darth Vader

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-17-2002, 05:24 PM
My aunt works for Rite Aid and and she gave me the top to the SW Trilogy Special Edition VHS display. It has C-3P0, Darth Vader, and Yoda on it.

swcollector
05-17-2002, 05:32 PM
This one has Darth vaders head in the background and then in the foreground it has Ben (young), han, leia, and luke.

LTBasker
05-17-2002, 10:11 PM
My aunt works at the local Wal-Mart and so she's gonna try and get me the store displays and such.

Don't really collect the stuff, I just figure if I can get my hands on it, why not? It's interesting stuff to have.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-17-2002, 11:24 PM
I don't collect the stuff, but I really wanted the CommTech display from EP1.

I got three promo posters from TRU for the EP1 blitz. One was a free sticker giveaway, one was for the Racer video game and the third was a giant Naboo fighter giveaway. I think I ended up throwing them away when I moved to Utah because I couldn't find anyone who wanted them.

Taichi
05-18-2002, 02:39 AM
I like to collect those kinda things, but sadly cannot acquire those figures at this time.......sorry.....

InsaneJediGirl
05-18-2002, 01:18 PM
I collect that type of stuff.The Toy Manager at WM said I can have all the Starwars displays when they throw them away next month.

One display piece I really want is the AOTC teaser banner.That thing is huge!:D

CaptainSolo1138
05-18-2002, 02:40 PM
Since I work at Target, it was pretty easy to get dibs on our displays. They're not too exciting, but I still want em. And my buddy is one of the higher-ups at Wal-Mart. And since he could care less about Star Wars, he's saving their displays for me too. Once again, it's not what you know, it's who you know;)