PDA

View Full Version : Super Battle Droid?

Battle Droid
05-17-2002, 05:49 PM
Should Hasbro release another one that doesn't explode, and with a better firing arm, like it is in the film?

DarthMaulSithLord
05-17-2002, 06:37 PM
I think they should make a new one that has added articulation in the right arm so you can rotate it and a swiping left arm to ram away any pesky Battle Droids that come into it's path. It would also be great if they include several different blast effects and chest plates so you can have some variety. I'd definately by a horde of them.

:)

JediTricks
05-18-2002, 05:19 PM
Yes, we need a new one like this, and also, I would hope we get one with a neutral leg pose. These guys didn't wow me as much as I thought they would, the toy is more impressive than their screen presence, but I still would like to see Hasbro try to get this one right.

pthfnder89
05-20-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
Yes, we need a new one like this, and also, I would hope we get one with a neutral leg pose. These guys didn't wow me as much as I thought they would, the toy is more impressive than their screen presence, but I still would like to see Hasbro try to get this one right.

Neutral leg pose? Hmm... the first BD didn't strike me as really posed.

I would definitely would like to see one with his firing arm in the right position though. :)

JEDIpartner
05-20-2002, 08:54 AM
I'm happy with the one we got... They're not that much of a big deal in the film, so I look at them as more "filler" than "presence".

JediTricks
05-21-2002, 01:03 AM
pthfnder, look at the legs and feet on the SBD, the left leg and foot are supposed to be posed "back" andthe right leg is sculpted to be "forward".

brentfett
05-21-2002, 01:16 PM
All in all the Super Battle Droids disappointed me. The figure stunk and they weren't all that great in the movie. An un-necessary addition to AOTC if you ask me.

sunblind
05-21-2002, 01:17 PM
I thin kthey should start making some Spider droids and some other ships.

pthfnder89
05-21-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by JediTricks
pthfnder, look at the legs and feet on the SBD, the left leg and foot are supposed to be posed "back" andthe right leg is sculpted to be "forward".

Well yes, I noticed that. But I guess it just didn't strike me as being so extreme as to need a resculpt. Like say Arena Padme...:)