PDA

View Full Version : ahhh what happed to planetactionfigure?

Sean the Hutt
05-17-2002, 06:02 PM
I had a tie bomber pre order with them, but all of a sudden their website is gone...I have a very bad feeling about this

Beast
05-17-2002, 06:07 PM
The site is there for me. There was some problem with someone stealing their domain name a short while back, but they are fine now. Try going thru either, PlanetActionFigure.net or PlanetActionFigure.com, as both go to their website. Oh, and they updated about the TIE Bomber and Crashed Snowspeeder.

TIE BOMBER/CRASHED SNOWSPEEDER UPDATE
Posted Thursday, May 16, 2002 by PAF

We received word that our entire shipment has passed customs and is currently on route to our warehouse. It'll be arriving Tuesday May 21. 100% of all presell orders received will easily be filled as soon as the shipment arrives.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sean the Hutt
05-17-2002, 06:11 PM
whew...thanks! I got a little nervous there!

Amanamike
05-17-2002, 08:44 PM
I know you preordered from them but if they are gone I say good ridance to those guys!!! Rip off artists screwed me on ebay a few times. I would never deal with them again. Oh ya watch when you pay for shipping, youll see your stamp on the box say 7 dollars then you get charged 10 dollars for shipping and "handling"

QLD
05-18-2002, 01:22 AM
Yeah......you know, it is worth 3 dollars for the 10 seconds it takes to drop peanuts in the box and tape it. :D

Sean the Hutt
05-18-2002, 05:19 PM
I know it is too much..or is it? what are they on ebay right now. I ordered these as insurance policies in case they were not to be found. And around scalperville here they are hard to come by, plus it is a 30 mile round trip to the closest wal mart, You see my dilema at 2.00 a gallon of gas, I am better off on the net. If Hasbro would just release the tie bomber to the mass retail we would be fine. I mean my god who was the brains behind that. Oh lets make a cool ship we know everybody will want, and better, lets only make 20,000 available worldwide!