PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else dress as Jar Jar??

mabudonicus
05-17-2002, 10:29 PM
I did, and got booed by the whole lineup, then got "attacked" by all these dudes dressed as Jedi- man, I thought people LOVED him, but it wasn't love at all. Needless to say, though, it was all in good fun. For 2 $ Canadian, the mask got a fine reaction. WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2-1B
05-17-2002, 11:09 PM
I wish I would have thought of that! :p
One guy grew his mullet and beard to look like Obi-Wan :D
and another guy was smoking a cigarette through a C-3P0 mask.
Jeez, sorry you got booed! :crazed:

Beast
05-17-2002, 11:12 PM
Yeah, people have serious issues. :) I didn't get a chance to it this year, but I hope I can for Epsiode III. I just need to track down a Deluxe Don Post Jar Jar Mask. I already have the Senatorial Robes in the design stages. I will probably go for the version from the start of the film, with the cool dangly epaulets. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mabudonicus
05-18-2002, 12:21 PM
I didn't even wear my vest, just my Leafs sweater, just to be on the safe side. The mask is one of those HORRID looking rubber ones, I got it at zellers last halloween , marked down to 2 bucks from 40 (?!?).
Thanks for the sympathy,guys. Really though, it probably seems worse from a US POV. Our town is small, and there's not much "danger" on the streets, so it was totally lighthearted. I actually laughed my butt off, and yelled "Nooooo, NOOOOO" binks style. My girlfriend and a buddy I went with thought it was classic.