PDA

View Full Version : Question about Boba Fett reguarding E3

BillyJAck
05-18-2002, 03:31 AM
Okay I'm new to the board so you'll have to give me a slight break. I'm sure this has been posted before. But if you look at Boba Fett from the OG trilogy he has all these braids hanging on his right arm/shoulder. Now it use to say those were wookie scalps braided. But I think if GL even has that little detail in his mind. Those could very well be Padawan braids from his jedi killing spree he goes on in E3. What do yall think gimme some feedback. Also one thing that crosses my mind. Everyone is saying Boba will be too young for E3 to kill mace. But remember how all the clones grew faster on Kamino? Maybe he subjects himself to something similiar or hasn't fully grown yet in the short period. I mean whose to say Boba was created first? I'm just thinking thats all..

BillyJAcK:Pirate:

JediIan
05-18-2002, 08:46 AM
i think thats a really good idea. good concept.

Tycho
05-19-2002, 06:08 PM
I've been saying that for a long time - ever since I learned that Mace kills Jango, and Boba witnesses this.

chewie
05-19-2002, 10:26 PM
It does sound like a nice plot point to have Boba kill Mace, but I think if that does happen, it won't be due to any real skill by Boba. Mace will either allow himself to be killed, or Boba will fall into some dumb luck, sorta like how he was killed in RotJ by some bad dumb luck.

Eternal Padawan
05-20-2002, 01:11 AM
My theory was that Boba knew a wookiee and the braids were a gift for something he had done for them. He doesn't seem the type to hunt wookiee for sport and the braids are a little thick to be padawan braids.

But that's just me thinking outside the box...

DarthBrandon
05-20-2002, 09:50 PM
I can't see GL letting Boba kill Padawans on screen it just seems too far fetched for a kids movie although I could see it being a Wookie as they are called WOOKIE SCALPS(BRAIDS) whatever I just never heard of them being ever mentioned as Padawan Scalps. Just my thoughts.