PDA

View Full Version : I just got a ticket and walked right in

BillyJAck
05-18-2002, 03:44 AM
I don't know about you guys and gals but I drove to the movie theater thursday walked up bought a ticket for the 7:10 screening walked in ,went upstairs and sat right down. Was great. I feel sorry for people who waited in lines for days and all that. Made the experience much better. BTW AOTC rocks! Loved it.

BillyJAcK

Obi-Don
05-18-2002, 06:35 AM
There wasn't a big line for me either. In a small town makes it easier to. Haveing a wonderful wife who will go and get the tickets helps to. I'm lucky in that way.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-19-2002, 01:45 AM
I remember there was tight security openning day for TPM at the theater I went to and it was packed inside. I went to the same theater also on openning day for AOTC and there was no security and only half the theater was filled. Both were the matinee showings. I assume everyone went to the first few showings.

master jedi
05-19-2002, 08:39 PM
I can't believe the people who stood in line for several months or days. I went to see it 3 times on Thursday without any problems.

DarthJoe
05-19-2002, 09:20 PM
I went to the 9:35 pm show Thursday night and it was about 1/3 full and was playing on 2 screens. I went today to the 3:35 show and it was full for both shows. The lady who sold me the ticket said they have sold out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for all shows.